CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Good Restaurants & Food Near Your Area

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-05, 06:03 PM
Celsior Master
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We should get a CL discount at these restaurants
Old 01-18-05, 08:52 PM
ATSOU
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kingkong5
I live in Garden Grove and would love to check this place out. Took the wife to Shen Shin Gumi on Saturday, we loved it! Thanks for the advice on that place, it was totally worth going. They were having a 4th anniversary sale, Hakata Ramen bowl for $3! It came with a few slices of the BBQ pork, ginger, green onions, so good!

My wife says that any advice on restaurants we get from So Cal ClubLexus from now on, we can try it out that's a real compliment, coming from her.
Shin Sen Gumi is a good spot......they always yell out something in Japanese that i had no idea what they were saying
Old 01-18-05, 08:55 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kingkong5
I live in Garden Grove and would love to check this place out. Took the wife to Shen Shin Gumi on Saturday, we loved it! Thanks for the advice on that place, it was totally worth going. They were having a 4th anniversary sale, Hakata Ramen bowl for $3! It came with a few slices of the BBQ pork, ginger, green onions, so good!

My wife says that any advice on restaurants we get from So Cal ClubLexus from now on, we can try it out that's a real compliment, coming from her.
Yeah, Shin Sen Gumi is the bomb! I know they have their anniversary on the 15 and the 16th but I couldn't make it this year as I was preparing a test today for professional license. If you can, try their lunch combination of Tempura Udo and Chicken BBQ bowl!! A bit pricy but will fill you up. As far as the Korean BBQ place, I am not sure about the name but I know the place. When I find out, I will let you know. I can guarantee you will love that place also!

Eric: lets arrange something, you can have all the alcochol since my wife and I don't drink.