CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Spotted: SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-06, 12:02 AM
IS2Fizzle
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Spotted Saturday evening on 57N near Brea. Black ISx50 decked out with black rims with polished lip, 6 or 8k HID kit, and lowered. Had dealer plates. Nice ride mystery man. I was rolling in a black isx50 also.
Old 07-18-06, 10:03 PM
Vertex GS3
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

spotted on the 405 north near getty museum...white sc430 with wald kit and deep dish wheel. dont know what wheel tho cuz it was spinning
Old 07-19-06, 09:57 AM
Eternity3G
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Spotted: Myself
Where: Everywhere I go with a window reflection or Gas Tanker truck
When: All the time...

Man, Is there no one near the West LA/ South Bay area??? I hardly see anyone w/ modded Lex... Just a bunch of stockies whos' owners just stare at me!!! Lonely, I'm so lonely... Maybe I should get out some more....
Old 07-19-06, 10:02 AM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Eternity3G

Man, Is there no one near the West LA/ South Bay area??? I hardly see anyone w/ modded Lex... Just a bunch of stockies whos' owners just stare at me!!! Lonely, I'm so lonely... Maybe I should get out some more....
HAHAHAHA! David, yes...that is quite lonely.
Old 07-19-06, 10:26 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

Spotted a black GS300/400/430 at night on Goldenwest st entering the 405N. Had chrome rims (or was it silver) with JP/carson taillights, lowered, and exhaust. Oh yea, yellow fogs. Made me envious. lol

1999 Lexus GS400
-Stock

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
Old 07-19-06, 04:17 PM
ULTiMaX99
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

hahah that reminds me of the new vw jetta commercials with their "low ego emissions" campaign. all these other cars are merging to the left and driving really slow so they can look at their reflection in the windows of an office building.

i'm in the southbay area... but mine is pretty stocky at the moment.
Old 07-19-06, 04:44 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 470 Likes on 362 Posts

I know there are plenty of modded Lexus but I infrequently come across them. My best chances are in te Westminster-Fountain Valley areas. Nobody in the Cerritos area?
Old 07-19-06, 08:20 PM
ihkskim
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by RA40
I know there are plenty of modded Lexus but I infrequently come across them. My best chances are in te Westminster-Fountain Valley areas. Nobody in the Cerritos area?
i'm always in cerrritos after 6 to goto my friends house or something
Old 07-19-06, 09:12 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by RA40
Westminster, especially Bolsa is the best place to find modded GS, at least in my experience. lol. Shoot, you'll see way too many unmodded ones too! haha

1999 Lexus GS400
-Stock

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
Old 07-19-06, 10:41 PM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

LOL! I hear ya. No one ever spots me either and every time I see a fellow 2IS in my area (Laguna Niguel), it's some old lady behind the wheel.
Old 07-19-06, 11:11 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

Haha i've been in the South Bay since last week. All I see are corporate Toyota & Lexus employees and other "specialty" cars haha.
Old 07-19-06, 11:40 PM
jaja
Pole Position

Speaking of south bay... anyone here have a dark colored 2GS4 with i think it was bronze 6 or 7 spoke rims? you were in the shopping center on the corner of redondo beach and western tonight. i was giving my kid a walk cause he started to scream in the sushi bar.. you had plates called transporter or something like that.
Old 07-19-06, 11:51 PM
ULTiMaX99
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jaja
Speaking of south bay... anyone here have a dark colored 2GS4 with i think it was bronze 6 or 7 spoke rims? you were in the shopping center on the corner of redondo beach and western tonight. i was giving my kid a walk cause he started to scream in the sushi bar.. you had plates called transporter or something like that.
not me... but that's around the block from my house! hahah
Old 07-20-06, 12:21 PM
Eternity3G
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by flipside909
Haha i've been in the South Bay since last week. All I see are corporate Toyota & Lexus employees and other "specialty" cars haha.
I've actually been fixing up some of the corporate cars believe it or not.. They say there a policy that only tint and wheels can be changed though... nothing else.. Don't know if its true, but at lease they have somemodded rides in the parking lot now!
Old 07-20-06, 09:49 PM
toyemp
Pole Position

I've actually been fixing up some of the corporate cars believe it or not.. They say there a policy that only tint and wheels can be changed though... nothing else.. Don't know if its true, but at lease they have somemodded rides in the parking lot now!
Actually, if it is a company-lease vehicle, NO modifications are allowed -- even tinting or wheels. If they get caught, they will lose their car privileges -- permanently. It's in bold print at the bottom of the contract they sign for every vehicle. Oh well, their loss It's usually the new guys that do stupid stuff like that and risk their privileges and potentially their job. Not me....

Quick Reply: Spotted: SoCal