CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

guppy tea hut

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-05, 09:50 AM
talgrl626
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default guppy tea hut

for those of you OC-residents.... or who chill @ o.c. on a regular basis, you've heard of guppy. it's the tea hut/cafe near south street exit on 605. great place, cute lil fishy, delicate food, and as always, ....... lots of honda s2000s or 240s.

any other cars you've seen parked there?

saw a yellow ssr with iforged rims too... not sure if u guys are down with that, but it looked ok i guess.

do u like or not like the place?

personally i can't stay @ that place for too long, especially when it's during rush hours..
Old 02-02-05, 01:29 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 470 Likes on 362 Posts

During summer, the place is a mad house. We try and go off-hour but these days, it usually is pretty crowded. I do enjoy the spicy popcorn chicken though.. On a hot day, the shaved ice..

As GSXOTIC suggested, we may have a meet there to bring some different cars to the parking lot.
Old 02-02-05, 02:16 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 533 Likes on 282 Posts

Originally Posted by talgrl626
for those of you OC-residents.... or who chill @ o.c. on a regular basis, you've heard of guppy. it's the tea hut/cafe near south street exit on 605. great place, cute lil fishy, delicate food, and as always, ....... lots of honda s2000s or 240s.

saw a yellow ssr with iforged rims too... not sure if u guys are down with that, but it looked ok i guess.

personally i can't stay @ that place for too long, especially when it's during rush hours..
Guppy Tea House is in Cerritos aka Los Angeles County. Not OC.
Old 02-02-05, 03:18 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I frequent there often. Ths yellow beach looking buggy with the Iforged rims is the owners car BTW, also he is selling his 6 series right now, just take over the payments he said. But alot of ricers go by there.

Last edited by LOTC; 02-02-05 at 03:32 PM.
Old 02-02-05, 03:19 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Originally Posted by flipside909
big buddy hug!
Old 02-02-05, 03:24 PM
talgrl626
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Lord of the Celsiors
I frequent there often. Ths yellow SSR is the owners car BTW, also he is selling his 6 series right now, just take over the payments he said. But alot of ricers go by there.
is the owner that kindda tall asian dude who also speaks fluent chinese? is that the owner or just the store manager?
Old 02-02-05, 03:25 PM
talgrl626
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by flipside909

thank you for your useless contribution

jk!
yeah for us the 626 it's a long haul down the south... the cerritos library is really nice thou! it's like a museum -___-''
Old 02-02-05, 03:26 PM
talgrl626
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by RA40
During summer, the place is a mad house. We try and go off-hour but these days, it usually is pretty crowded. I do enjoy the spicy popcorn chicken though.. On a hot day, the shaved ice..

As GSXOTIC suggested, we may have a meet there to bring some different cars to the parking lot.
for realz man... bring it bring it..... ("it's already been broughten")
Old 02-02-05, 03:31 PM
talgrl626
Lexus Test Driver

if that guy i saw was the owner, then he's pretty cool.. BUTT, THE CHILDREN WAITERS AND WAITRESSES were a bunch of brats. there's less than customer services and they always turbo-walk, turbo-take-order(waht u want. waht number is that. *exits stage ) everything so fast. i get heart attacks just by having them walk past by me.

also they can grow more learning dendrites in their brains..
once i saw the tall tower shaved ice clapsed, the waiter just built another one for the customers. hello, they've messed up one already, do you think by giving them another one of the exactly tall shaved ice, it's gonna decrese the likelyhood of making more mess?
Old 02-02-05, 03:35 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

if that guy i saw was the owner, then he's pretty cool.. BUTT, THE CHILDREN WAITERS AND WAITRESSES were a bunch of brats. there's less than customer services and they always turbo-walk, turbo-take-order(waht u want. waht number is that. *exits stage ) everything so fast. i get heart attacks just by having them walk past by me.

also they can grow more learning dendrites in their brains..
once i saw the tall tower shaved ice clapsed, the waiter just built another one for the customers. hello, they've messed up one already, do you think by giving them another one of the exactly tall shaved ice, it's gonna decrese the likelyhood of making more mess?
The tall asian guy is the owner that you were talking about in the previous thread. The customer service is so-so. Wow dendrites eh? pretty good use of biological terms there. Its more of the atomosphere that attracts people there.
Old 02-02-05, 05:10 PM
talgrl626
Lexus Test Driver

are you a bio nerd too? my dad watches discovery and animal channels all the time :P ahhahaha... it looks like i spelled it right Y^__^ spelling doesn't know me that well
Old 02-02-05, 05:12 PM
talgrl626
Lexus Test Driver

ssr is for sure the hotness. haha so i guess his truck is like his shop huh? all fu fu frank-asian fusioned up. american truck + import rims
Old 02-02-05, 06:59 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

are you a bio nerd too? my dad watches discovery and animal channels all the time :P ahhahaha... it looks like i spelled it right Y^__^ spelling doesn't know me that well
no im not a nerd, but Im a biology major though
Old 02-02-05, 07:01 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

ssr is for sure the hotness. haha so i guess his truck is like his shop huh? all fu fu frank-asian fusioned up. american truck + import rims
the reason for the truck parked in front of the store is used as a marketing scheme. The flashy bright yellow color and the werid shape of the truck.
Old 02-02-05, 08:45 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 533 Likes on 282 Posts

Dang talk about O/T lol. Big buddy hug everyone!

Quick Reply: guppy tea hut