CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Anyone know a 94-98 Black Mustang in the 626 area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-05, 06:57 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know this 94-98 Black Mustang in the 626 area?

Not sure where this guy's from but I ran into him while stuck in traffic on the I-10 East at around 6 p.m. today before the 605 interchange... He rolled his window down and said "F*** Lexus.. Piece of S*** cars.." and started laughing.. He then kept rev'ing his engine and tried to race me.. in traffic.. what an idiot.. I got real hot from that and started cussing him out and told him to exit.. Traffic got bad once I hit the West Covina area and I didn't bother to try to do anything.. I know these things would **** you guys off too.. so does anyone have any idea who this guy is? Its a 94-98 mustang.. black.. full body kit.. with a hood scoop.. altezza tailights.. the rear has 3 grilles on the bottom.. license plate is 4XKB207.. I managed to take a picture with my phone.. I hope this isn't an "illegal" post from what my intentions are.. but if anyone knows anything about this guy.. PM me.. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Anyone know a 94-98 Black Mustang in the 626 area?-untitled.jpg  

Last edited by 2jzsc3; 04-27-05 at 07:24 PM.
Old 04-28-05, 09:09 AM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What an idiot...freakin haters I tell you.....let it go Ken....
Old 04-28-05, 10:48 AM
Canyonero
Driver

Just take it with a grain of salt...you know you're better than that POS, just let it go. It's not worth doing somthing really dumb that you'll soon regret.
Old 04-28-05, 12:14 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

haha, dont get all mad about it..... like said above, take it w/ a grain of salt.

I've had that happend to me a few times .... a few months ago I was cruising on Brookhurst when this Acura TSX comes up to my side and yells something at me, I didn't hear at first because my music was too loud so I turned it down. all the while he seemed like he was egging me on to race him or something, I had 2 passengers in my car and I dont even race anyways so I just smiled and sort of ignored him. The guy was Hispanic w/ an Asian girl, next thing I knew he yelled out some other ***** and all i made out was ***** lexus and took off.

My passenger was like omg wtf, thats so low and immature, she was pretty disgusted w/ the dudes behavior. I had to tell her its only like that w/ some ppl w/ ***** envy issues. But my buddy was in the backseat and we were like ok lets tease *** then.

It was Chinese New Years time frame so I had 2 stacks of 100 $1 bills in my glove compartment to give away, so we devided the stacks between us all and when I caught up we were fanning our faces w/ the money and yelled together "Jealousy's a B*TCH!" ....buddy in the backseat then yelled "Nice rims! Cheapass- You should of bought a Lexus" ....the guy had on some weird bling bling wheels on. *I hope they didn't notice that we were showing off one dollar bills.... haha* cool thing was that none of my friends are even into cars, i'm surprised they went off like they did w/ me.

anyways, I drove pass him. At the next light he got up pretty close to us w/ his windows rolled up and kept on pushing to race us. I declined as I think its pretty dumb to race on such a busy street full of cars. Besides, last I checked i had 2 points on my record from my IS days.
Old 04-28-05, 02:56 PM
reamemiya
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you know he was jealous.

let that guy go he probably has enough problems in his life and his car is SO ******ING ugly i would of said the same thing to him (but not yelling out the window because that's just low)

and if you do something about it or see him please kick his ***
Old 04-28-05, 03:28 PM
groovinSc3
Pole Position

oh man...thats stupid. i hate ricers
Old 04-28-05, 04:12 PM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

I hope that Mustang was not this one:
Old 04-28-05, 04:47 PM
GS3Tek

Received 165 Likes on 126 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by reamemiya
you know he was jealous.

let that guy go he probably has enough problems in his life and his car is SO ******ING ugly i would of said the same thing to him (but not yelling out the window because that's just low)

and if you do something about it or see him please kick his ***
Wow, never had that happen.
But don't bother with these low life, more like a waste of life and space. Remember, if people have class and maturity, they wouldn't be driving pos and wanting to race in traffic.
Not worth it all.
I used to get mad at stupid people cutting me off in traffic, but now it doesn't bother me at. I just say, "another idiot on the road." Let him kill himself if he's in a rush

Remember guys we have much more to live than these idiots.
REgarding so f** king, say it fast:
Attached Thumbnails Anyone know a 94-98 Black Mustang in the 626 area?-sofaking.jpg  
Old 04-28-05, 05:37 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

yea.. Thanks guys... i was a little hot when i typed up the original post.. but its all good now.. I asked a few people around my area and they said he cruises around my neighborhood all the time.. I'm surpised I have never seen him.. I got one of my cop friends to check up on the plate and realized he doesn't live too far from me too.. I'm not a scandalous person, so I'm just gonna let it go.. I'm just worried about him being scandalous towards me or my family.. Something suspicious happened earlier today too.. I came outside my house and a silver Highlander was parked in front of my driveway and 2 people inside were staring at my car.. I walked towards them and the driver just boned out... couldn't really tell if it was the same guy.. but it got me thinking.. ol well.. if anyone ever sees him in the street, flip him a birdie for me.. haha..
Old 04-28-05, 05:41 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Lextreme
I hope that Mustang was not this one:

oh no.. its not that one.. the one I ran into was black.. his hood scoop was the size of a football i think...
Old 04-28-05, 05:41 PM
mikal
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just get your cop friend to pull him over when he sees him

Give him every ticket possible. I'm pretty sure the city will love him for it.
Old 04-28-05, 09:01 PM
Lyrical
Lead Lap

Damn...never had that happened...but i mostly drive in 714 area, so mostly everywhere you look is something nice on the road...

But damn...Whats the world coming to these days...
Old 04-28-05, 11:20 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Lyrical
Damn...never had that happened...but i mostly drive in 714 area, so mostly everywhere you look is something nice on the road...

But damn...Whats the world coming to these days...
Try cruising on Beach blvd, Brookhurst, and Harbor!!!

there's a Black CF NSX running around Brookhurst to PCH alot who is cool, he lets me pretend as if I'm keeping up w/ him along the streets.... I just wish someone outside would take a picture of us cruising next to eachother!
Old 04-28-05, 11:34 PM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

lol.... That is my car....

Originally Posted by 2jzsc3
oh no.. its not that one.. the one I ran into was black.. his hood scoop was the size of a football i think...
Old 04-28-05, 11:59 PM
NoRyceGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by UptownGS
Try cruising on Beach blvd, Brookhurst, and Harbor!!!

there's a Black CF NSX running around Brookhurst to PCH alot who is cool, he lets me pretend as if I'm keeping up w/ him along the streets.... I just wish someone outside would take a picture of us cruising next to eachother!
theres a red ferarri 360 that let me pretend i was keeping up and almost beat him.... then he really laid into it.... gave me thumbs up when he turned off. saw him couple times after that, but no more racing. lol.

racing on brookhurst is a nono buddy. cops EVERYWHERE. i looked....and i looked.....and there were no cops.....i swear they hide in our trunks. not to mention traffic on it has gotten so bad theres no room to race anyway.

on beach blvd its not so bad down around here, its bad once you get more towards westminster/stanton. i was @ a stoplight one night right by autobacs and light turns green and i like to put a little more gas into the accelerator to hear my exhaust (kills my mpg though). muscle car coupel lanes over takes off, pulls up to me later and yells out " you aint got **** ho chi minh".....i dont street race, nor do i like to, but sometimes Ego, honor and country must be defended....i spanked him to the next light

Last edited by NoRyceGS4; 04-29-05 at 12:04 AM.

Quick Reply: Anyone know a 94-98 Black Mustang in the 626 area?