CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Paintless Dent Repair (The Mother thread)

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-05, 12:37 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Neo
Just to make it clear. Although Jeff is stipulating CL pricing, he is not a CL vendor. It has been OK so far since it is Dave's hard work that the info/pricing is available. Jeff is not promoting himself on CL. I just wanted to make sure no one thinks that the "CL" price is ongoing and something supported by CL.
Yea, what Neo said. Thanks for the disclaimer
Old 07-11-05, 12:46 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SC400DAVE
I just got off the phone with Jeff. He said guys will tell you anything to get your biz. IMO, No way is it going to be 150.00 for a whole car. How can any legit guy quote you that without seeing the car? Think about it, if your car is hella beat up, you think they are going to do it for 150.00? I don`t think so. Jeff said he will do 65.00 per panel,and up to 4 panels for 150.00 no problem. He said he would do that just even for 1 car! He said he would take good care of us and treat each car like it was his own! That is good enough for me based on the rep he has. He will do it at a body shop in Fountain Valley called Fountain Valley Body Works. He said he does not work the weekends, but he will do it for us. So if you want in let me know, so I can firm up a date. If not let me know too so I can get mine done at my convenience.
Dave
well this is the response that I got from LXOGOOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEXISM
Whats up Ken ,

hey I was just wondering about LMS paintless dent repair .. do you think they would be able to do a group discount since we're all going to be there that day at the LMS MEET .. we were talking about this on this thread

link

I think that would be pretty cool

let me know what you think

Thanks

Erick

Re: LMS Paintless dent repair

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erick, right now the prices I got are: $75 per panel, $150 entire car for the day of the meet. However, the price may come down depending on how many cars need work and/or if the dents are small. We can't get exact pricing due to the type of work that's involved. I do know that if a dent can't be removed, you will not be charged. Thanks
Ken
Old 07-11-05, 01:03 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

well this is the response that I got from LXOGOOD

Quote:
Whats up Ken ,

hey I was just wondering about LMS paintless dent repair .. do you think they would be able to do a group discount since we're all going to be there that day at the LMS MEET .. we were talking about this on this thread

link

I think that would be pretty cool

let me know what you think

Thanks

Erick

Re: LMS Paintless dent repair

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erick, right now the prices I got are: $75 per panel, $150 entire car for the day of the meet. However, the price may come down depending on how many cars need work and/or if the dents are small. We can't get exact pricing due to the type of work that's involved. I do know that if a dent can't be removed, you will not be charged. Thanks
Ken
Thats cool, if I were you I would get it done there. It would be best to support our sponser. I will count you out for the 23rd then. I on the other hand will be out of town that weekend, and I don`t want to wait around for another month to get these dings out. Dingless is sexy! The rest of you guys that are interested let me know ASAP either way PLEASE.
Dave
Old 07-11-05, 02:03 PM
lexsterES
Pole Position

What kind of dings are we taking about? I have a few that are about a size of a collar shirt button or a little smaller. Is that doable? I also have some that aren't round. But all small.

Let me know, I am very interested
Old 07-11-05, 02:44 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SC400DAVE
Thats cool, if I were you I would get it done there. It would be best to support our sponser. I will count you out for the 23rd then. I on the other hand will be out of town that weekend, and I don`t want to wait around for another month to get these dings out. Dingless is sexy! The rest of you guys that are interested let me know ASAP either way PLEASE.
Dave
Dave,

I never said that I wasnt interested ..I was just relaying info...and also the day that you want to set this up for the Luxury Mods Meet is going on
and I would like to get this done ASAP but now Im stuck between 2 places
Old 07-11-05, 05:32 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

ATTN: Guys going to the LMS meet who may want to have dents removed. Please keep in mind that it will be a very hectic day with all the cars/vendors and our dent removal guy may only get to work on few vehicles that day. So, if you are in a hurry and have a chance to get it done else where for around the same price or cheaper, I would go that route. If you want it done at the LMS Lexus Fest, please contact Jacen at Luxury to make an appt. Thanks

~Ken
Old 07-11-05, 07:01 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Dave,

I never said that I wasnt interested ..I was just relaying info...and also the day that you want to set this up for the Luxury Mods Meet is going on
and I would like to get this done ASAP but now Im stuck between 2 places
I didn`t realize it wuz on the same day.I thought you were talking about the one on August 13th. I would like to go too, even though my SC is in no way show ready.. I`ll see if he can do it this Saturday.
Dave
Old 07-11-05, 07:21 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexsterES
What kind of dings are we taking about? I have a few that are about a size of a collar shirt button or a little smaller. Is that doable? I also have some that aren't round. But all small.

Let me know, I am very interested
I don`t see a problem. what is the location of the dings?
Old 07-11-05, 07:49 PM
Ex996
Lead Lap

I've been using a guy for about 6 years that is a perfectionist, and is mobile. Marty Jones at Dent Masters 714 287 5637. $70 per panel. I've already had to use him on my new GS unfortunately.
Old 07-13-05, 11:06 AM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

O.K guys, just waiting for Jeff to call back for the 30th of this month. We have 4 people now. Any other interested people will fall in line after us to get there cars done.
Old 07-13-05, 07:33 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Done deal! We are on for the 30th. No more dings
Old 08-11-05, 04:43 PM
actuary
Driver

So what happened, did you guys meet with him? I was supposed to meet with him last Friday but my cluster was out so I cancelled.
Old 08-11-05, 11:42 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Hi Tech Paintless Dent Repair

Jeff from Hi Tech Paintless Dent Repair 714-960-3143, worked on my SC last friday, and the man found dings I didnt even notice at first. He is a perfectionist and treats your car as if it was his own. He has been in business since 1991. I feel much prouder of my girl now that she is 99% dingless. There were 2 small dings at the hinges, so he couldn`t get to them. Highly recomended
Old 08-12-05, 12:23 AM
actuary
Driver

How much did he charge and how many panels did he work on?
Old 08-12-05, 08:38 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Jeff from Hi Tech Paintless Dent Repair 714-960-3143. He worked on 6 panels. Call him for pricing and tell him Dave sent you from CL.

Quick Reply: Paintless Dent Repair (The Mother thread)