CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

OC meet sometime?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-05, 12:08 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OC meet sometime?

Today at the Fountain Valley Albertson's that I work at, a bunch of NSX's suddenly appearin out of nowhere with their engines revving all high. Moments later, I realize that about 15-20 NSX's and 1 Supra TT are having a little meet. It was really impressive.

Seems like a little chill place to have a small meet because the NSX guys are there at the Starbucks every weekend. Would u local guys here in OC be interested??
Old 08-15-05, 02:13 AM
nsxsupra
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am down for it, me and a few Lexus OC Lexus guys are so dying for a meet, but please make it any other days besides Sunday, I will join you guys in my Supra and probably bring a few more Lexus owners to the meet.

Becuase I usually attend the NSX meet in Fountain Valley in my NSX on Sunday, unfortuntately I missed the meet today.

The Fountain Valley nsx meet are extremely fun, it is there weekly, we do different things weekly, cruise at different locations and eat at different restaurants each week too keep meets from being too boring.

Last edited by nsxsupra; 08-15-05 at 02:18 AM.
Old 08-15-05, 09:18 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Oh right on bro. I was very impressed by ur guys cars. Id be a little embarrassed to show up with a stock automatic SC with dinky stock 15" rims LOL.
Old 08-15-05, 10:50 AM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

im down for a weekday meet, or weeknights. OC representing...
Old 08-15-05, 11:31 AM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 472 Likes on 362 Posts

Just post up when and where.

Some ofthe little Autobacs informal meets are nice. Most know where it is, easy to get to also. I think a Coast highway drive would be killer sometime. Maybe we could time one with the Crystal Cove meets and drool over the exotics.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ht=lamborghini
Old 08-15-05, 11:54 AM
dough boi
Pole Position

Make it a evening/night meet, and not on a Saturday. Just finished moving, free aside from work until school starts. Knowone, I still got your number bro, it's been chaos for me so I never had a chance to hit you up.
Old 08-15-05, 12:53 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Yea, for now Im really busy because I literally work seven days on a week. 6-12am Mon-Friday and 12-9pm Saturday and Sunday. But yea once I free up my schedule, a little OC meet and cruise would be sick!!
Old 08-15-05, 03:01 PM
MELGS300
Rookie

For the local OC Lexus get together. You can count me in. It would be great to get to know more people that own Lexus and are a part of the club lexus.
Old 08-15-05, 07:46 PM
nsxsupra
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by xknowonex
Oh right on bro. I was very impressed by ur guys cars. Id be a little embarrassed to show up with a stock automatic SC with dinky stock 15" rims LOL.
No need to be embarrassed, SCs are my favorite Lexus, there are many badass SCs out there, pushing 500+rwhp with single turbo conversions.

600rwhp SC300:
http://www.clubna-t.com/videos/Dave02.mpg
Old 08-15-05, 08:56 PM
groovinSc3
Pole Position

im down for a meet. its about time for me to finally meet some of u guys in person!
Old 08-15-05, 09:24 PM
Leets
Lexus Champion

I'm down for a meet... just let me get a Lexus first. Anyone wanna help?
Old 08-15-05, 11:41 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

This is chill Im loving the vibe already. Goin all the way up to Monrovia for us OC guys can be a little bit tiring and time consuming so a more local in coastal OC would be more practical for most of us here. Also, since some of our members on here happen to be part of the NSX crew, rolling along with those guys would be sick too!
Old 08-16-05, 12:37 AM
nnnickkk
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

im down. should have my TT wheels by next meet!
Old 08-16-05, 01:02 AM
FurySC400
Rookie

Originally Posted by xknowonex
Today at the Fountain Valley Albertson's that I work at, a bunch of NSX's suddenly appearin out of nowhere with their engines revving all high. Moments later, I realize that about 15-20 NSX's and 1 Supra TT are having a little meet. It was really impressive.
Yesterday's meet was my first one of these weekly OC Sunday meets. I've been hooking up with the OC/LA guys on an infrequent basis, being that it's a bit of a drive from San Diego. However, those guys are a good, relaxed bunch, and I like chillin' with them. But, dayum, that part of town is freakin' busy. We tried to have lunch at a Chinese Seafood restaurant, but trying to stuff 15-20 NSXs in a crowded parking lot just ain't happenin'. We ended up at Island's on the other side of the 405. Worked out perfect.

I won't be going to the OC NSX meets on a weekly basis, but I'm thinking about going back soon (if my wife let'\s me ). If you ever see me and my car there, just give a holler. I'll have to remember to look for the day-glow vest.

Last edited by FurySC400; 08-16-05 at 01:08 AM.
Old 08-16-05, 01:24 AM
Drukinfoolio
Pole Position

Hey guys
I'll be down in so. ca. next weekend for a week.
I hope I can join you guys for a meet, or a least meet some of you guys while I'm down there. I also hope to meet some of the members from NSXprime.
I will not be in my GS, I plan on crusing down in the NSX.

Hopefully someone can give me direction to some hangout places and things to do. I haven't been in so. ca for over 12yrs. My buddy and I just plan on doing things as we get there.

Quick Reply: OC meet sometime?