CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Thank you Luxury Motorworks!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-05, 09:44 PM
ShadyJC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank you Luxury Motorworks!

Ok, ok... I know it's not a Lexus vehicle, but my Infiniti is my true passion and my main modding car. And now thanks to the great guys at Luxury Motorworks I am the very proud owner of the very first LMS Supercharged Infiniti FX35.

Everybody at LMS has been great working on this project! Jacen and Steve were working on the car until 9pm last night, personally driving pipes to the pipe bender so I could get it done before Extreme Autofest this weekend. The car will be going back to their shop for further tuning next week but I'm really happy with how it turned out. Latest dyno runs show 298 rwhp and 258 ft-lbs TQ with this configuration at ~6 lbs boost.

Thanks to ClubLexus, I wouldn't have started an association with LMW, this place rocks!

Flipside909, nice running into you today! If anyone else ever sees my FX hanging around LMW make sure you stop and say hi!
Old 10-01-05, 04:26 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 470 Likes on 362 Posts

Nice.

How about some other shots of this ride?
Old 10-02-05, 03:53 PM
ShadyJC
Lexus Test Driver

Well, since you asked Here are two pics of my FX from yesterday's Extreme Autofest event in San Diego... where I happened to win 1st place, Infiniti class

Also props to edgy, who won 2nd place Lexus for his LMS Supercharged IS300 (he's parked next to me)
Old 10-02-05, 11:52 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 470 Likes on 362 Posts

Nice.

Those Eibachs really dropped it.
Old 10-03-05, 10:21 AM
guillermo
Lexus Test Driver

nice
Old 10-03-05, 10:58 AM
antbo
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i saw yer car on saturday. didnt realize it was a club members. nice!! my car was there too. next to the air runner ls430
Old 10-03-05, 11:12 AM
ShadyJC
Lexus Test Driver

antbo, the slammed GS?

Since I do hang around here a lot I've been thinking of putting ClubLexus decal on but it might look out of place on an Infiniti!
Old 10-03-05, 11:28 AM
antbo
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ShadyJC
antbo, the slammed GS?

Since I do hang around here a lot I've been thinking of putting ClubLexus decal on but it might look out of place on an Infiniti!
yeah, thats mine.

that would of been kind of odd with an infiniti. hey, did you see that red one like yours.
Old 10-03-05, 01:26 PM
1gs430
Driver

Default Nice

I was at the show with my car and your's was defininately put together well. I started to read your post and was going to reply that I saw another supercharged FX at Autofest until I got to the bottom and realized it was the same car. Antbo's GS was looking real good as well. I took my 350z to the show and was parked next to the Red FX with the red wheels.
Old 10-03-05, 01:35 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 311 Likes on 189 Posts

Very nice looking supercharger there that LMS put together!

Is your FX now faster than a FX45? It must be as it is putting down 298 RWHP! The install looks so clean and professional! Kudos to Steve and Jacen!
Old 10-03-05, 03:52 PM
pilip99
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Hameed
Very nice looking supercharger there that LMS put together!

Is your FX now faster than a FX45? It must be as it is putting down 298 RWHP! The install looks so clean and professional! Kudos to Steve and Jacen!

props to you buddy very good lookin!!!
Old 10-03-05, 07:37 PM
ShadyJC
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks everyone, LMS definitely put together a nice kit for me... a great 1st step into the Nissan/Infiniti world for them! I am positive I could take a FX45, even with whatever limited bolt on mods they have. Even tho they are rated 315hp stock, they lose SOOO much due to a heavy, automatic tranny, AWD drivetrain. I am lighter and have more HP... generally a good combo when racing someone! Some of us FXers are going to try to hit Irwindale one of these Thursday nights to get some drag times in.

Now, see this is why I think I should put a ClubLexus sticker on my Infiniti - after all, it's my daily driver and the car you'd most likely catch me in cruising around or at a car show. It would've been great to meet some fellow CL members.

antbo, I saw the red FX and talked to the owner for a bit... the red... is a little too bright for me... but if they wanted a scheme that stood out, well, they did it! And your GS was looking good! I just bought a GS300 about a month ago and was showing my father-in-law, he couldn't believe how low you were!

1gs430, you had a gold or copper Z next to the FX? Showing with Audio Excellence? Yours looked hot. I was in the middle of checking it out with a teammate (Sein) and we got shoo'd away for a model photoshoot. Are you on My350Z? I hang out there too.
Old 10-03-05, 09:19 PM
1gs430
Driver

Yeah, mine was the copper (sunset leman's) 350z with Audio Excellence. They did the full fiberglass rear sub setup. I'm on the my350z.com boards as much as I am here. I'm not sure which car I love more. They are both nice in their own ways but it's fun to have a choice on what to drive each morning. My business partner just bought an M45 so I know how strong the basic engine is in your FX. The supercharger must add quite a nice sound as well.
Old 10-03-05, 09:58 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by ShadyJC

Flipside909, nice running into you today! If anyone else ever sees my FX hanging around LMW make sure you stop and say hi!
Hey you too! I wish we had time to chat longer but the NorCal convoy was already waiting for me in Santa Clarita. If you asked, I coulda handed you some CL stickers as I had them in the trunk.

That new project of yours is a screamer! Phenomenal work LMW!
Old 10-04-05, 09:29 AM
Leets
Lexus Champion

That's some clean work you've got there Shady JC... and congrats on the win.

Those pics are such a tease,though. Now you've got me thinking... I wonder how much it would cost to have the first LMS supercharged ES300?

Quick Reply: Thank you Luxury Motorworks!