CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

JTuned Meet Cruise Locations

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-06, 03:28 PM
ummagawd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

who's meeting at the rowland heights spot?

tony and I will be there
Old 01-11-06, 04:36 PM
guillermo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if the hotel parking is smal thenwe can meet at my buddies shop were my other friends are meeting its one exit after huntington
you exit myrtle make a rightand then make a right on pamona,after the gas station
then turn right on the second drive way
just look for all the fix up rides
Old 01-11-06, 05:04 PM
Leets
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by guillermo
if the hotel parking is smal thenwe can meet at my buddies shop were my other friends are meeting its one exit after huntington
you exit myrtle make a rightand then make a right on pamona,after the gas station
then turn right on the second drive way
just look for all the fix up rides
sounds good... we shouldn't have any problem with parking at the hotel, though (especially if we're only gonna be there for 15 minutes) From their website the parking lot seems to be a pretty good size, and the season's over so they shouldn't be too crowded.

... let's just hope the trusty weather service is wrong and it stays dry on Saturday.
Old 01-11-06, 06:21 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by Leets
(especially if we're only gonna be there for 15 minutes)
15 mins? You're kidding right? I still say it's best to meet at a different location. The parking lot there is not all that big. I've been there many times.
Old 01-12-06, 09:23 AM
Leets
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by flipside909
15 mins? You're kidding right?
Well, considering the caravans from Norwalk and Rowland Heights are expected to arrive in Monrovia at 10, and the meet at Irwindale is scheduled to open (with unreserved parking) at 11, I don't exactly think we should spend our entire day in the parking lot of a hotel in Monrovia.

I'm fine with meeting at Guillermo's suggestions of the shopping center across the street or at his friend's shop. I originally just listed the hotel because that's where Solo said he'd be leaving from, and I figured it would be easy for other people to find because it's right off the freeway. Considering the number of people who appear to be planning on joining the caravans, I wasn't too concerned with finding the biggest parking lots around.
Old 01-13-06, 08:31 AM
Leets
Lexus Champion

Ok, based on all the ideas that have been thrown around I went ahead and updated the first page with the "final" arrangements... hope they work for everyone.

So, I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Hopefully we have enough members come out to draw at least a little attention away from the massive Honda-Tech section.
Old 01-13-06, 10:55 AM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well guys and girls,

It looks as though I have to drive the Limo tomorrow, so I will be able to meet up with everyone at Target but I will not be able to make it to the show. My other driver is sick with this stupid flu that is going around and now I have to alter my plans. Major Bummer.....

I have a pick up at 11am in Irvine, so I will only be able to meet up with all of you who meet up at the Target location in the morning.

Sorry guys.... another one I have to miss.

Revhard191