CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Need Help from So Cal guys.. Shop broken into, parts stolen! $1000 REWARD!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-06, 11:43 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help from So Cal guys.. Shop broken into, parts stolen! $1000 REWARD!

I'm feeling like crap right now.. I'm Ken and a few of you So Cal guys may know me and have been to my shop here in Irwindale... But here's the story:

My shop got broken into a couple of hours ago, they tore down the front door and took my brand new rims & tires that I just got for my NSX and my computer. PLEASE if anyone knows anyone or knows anything to do with this, please let me know. The rims are Iforged Revs, 18x8 & 19x10 black with a polished lip. They have 215/35ZR18 Nitto NT555's on front and 275/30ZR19 Nitto NT555's in the rear. They're all brand new with stickers still attached. My NSX is in the bodyshop for the bodykit install, paint, and o2 conversion. I was supposed to get the car back this Wednesday to install the rims. I waited over 2 months for the rims to be custom made and now, they are stolen. I am offering a $1000 reward for anyone with any information. I will give you the $1000 even if I dont get my rims and computer back. I just want to find these guys..

My shop is located in Irwindale on Arrow Highway by the 210 and 605 freeways around the corner from Irwindale Speedway.

My front door was torn down so I'm forced to spend the night here until tomorrow when I can get it fixed. Please pass the word about these stolen rims. If anyone hears anything about it and can help me find out who these jerks are, I would really appreciate it and be happy to give you the money.

Here's a picture of what the rims look like:

Here's their getaway van: (notice the crown-like logo)

I appreciate your help! THANKS FOR READING..

Last edited by 2jzsc3; 03-28-06 at 11:43 AM.
Old 03-27-06, 12:19 AM
JamesN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear that Ken. I'll pass the word around to see if I can hear of anything. If there's anything else I could help let me know. Best wishes.
Old 03-27-06, 08:50 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this sucks!! I'll pass the word around
Old 03-27-06, 09:26 AM
mikal
Lexus Champion

Sorry to hear Ken. You should get some of your buddies to hang around with you at your store tonight until they get the doors fixed.
Old 03-27-06, 10:14 AM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks alot guys! I appreciate it.

Yeah, I stayed here last night with a few of my buddies playing poker til the sun came up. Can't wait til they fix my door so I can finally go home and get some rest!
Old 03-27-06, 10:48 AM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow i'm really sorry to hear that.... any chance insurance might pick up any of the costs?

damn that really bites!
Old 03-27-06, 11:06 AM
GS4DOUGIE
Lead Lap

Ken-

I just wanted to thank you for the tire deal we worked last week. Thanks to your brother as well for the mounting.

Sorry to hear your shop was broken into. If I can help in anyway, (unsure how), other than keeping my eyes peeled, please let me know-

Doug
Old 03-27-06, 01:22 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Man... sorry to hear this !!! Don't worry .... you have us (cl members), do our best to catch this idiot(s) !!!

JAY
Old 03-27-06, 01:38 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

checked ebay and craigslist LA & OC and no wheels of that sort on sale yet.... Hopefully the rest of the CL bro's can help out & let you know if we can find those culprits.

its kinda cool acting like an investigator... even if for only 2 minutes.
Old 03-27-06, 02:20 PM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

Damn, I'll definitely look out for you. Wheels like that arent sold regularly, and im sure something will come up/.

Goodluck to you.
Old 03-27-06, 02:41 PM
1wickedgs
Driver

Man nice a$$ wheels sorry to here that will keep an eye out~ if they pop up
Old 03-27-06, 02:46 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Wow.. thanks for all your help everybody... I'm a regular on a few other forums and i gotta say, CL is the best when it comes to things like this.. THANKS!
Old 03-27-06, 07:30 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

U guys should spend the night there and pack alotta heat and hope that they would return for more stuff.

Old 03-28-06, 08:30 AM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by xknowonex
U guys should spend the night there and pack alotta heat and hope that they would return for more stuff.

Yeah, I only wished that I was there the night they broke in. I do have a registered gun at the shop so I'm licensed to kill any intruder!

Our neighbor's surveillance camera caught them in the corner of the screen for about 2 seconds. I'll try to get an image of it and post it up here later. Maybe someone will recognize their van because they do have some logo that looks like a king's crown or something similar to that on the side of the white van.

Thanks again.
Old 03-28-06, 11:42 AM
Lexustom
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Keep a close watch out at the Pomona Swap meet (or Long Beach for that matter)

Next Pomona meet is 4-23 I believe. Or would they be that dumb as to take them there?

Sorry about the theft. Not a good thing!

Quick Reply: Need Help from So Cal guys.. Shop broken into, parts stolen! $1000 REWARD!