CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Newport Beach Lexus (merged)

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-06, 10:21 PM
YL06GS
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Newport Beach Lexus (merged)

I have to install computers this Tuesday (June 27th) at the Newport Beach Lexus. This place is AWESOME. It is off the 73 frwy at MacArther and Jamboree. I have been told it is the most expensive dealership ever built! (estimated 70 million)

The grand opening is to be June 29th. I was also told it has the largest car wash in the country (80 cars an hour) If at any time you go to the dealership they will wash your car complimentary. Even if you are there just to look around.

I have seen it during the construction and, and I can confirm this place so far is incredible. They plan to outsell all Lexus dealerships by the end of the year!

I will post more info as I find it.
Old 06-24-06, 10:26 PM
YL06GS
Driver

Default Newport Lexus

I have to install computers in the new Newport Lexus on Wed the 27th. This place is awesome. The most expesive dealership ever built (estimated 70 million) It has the biggest car wash in the U.S. that does 80 cars per hour. I have been told they will wash everyone's car in the dealership service, parts, and sales. They plan to outsell every Lexus dealership by the end of the year.

This place has a putting green, plasma screens everywhere, fireplaces, adults game room, italian cafe, workstations, and Oakley and Tomma Bahama shops.

Grand Opening is June 29th.

I will check into letting us all meet there sometime for a tour. If anyone is interested let me know.

Last edited by YL06GS; 06-24-06 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-24-06, 10:33 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in. They can wash our cars while we take the tour lol
Old 06-24-06, 10:36 PM
YL06GS
Driver

I'm not kidding. If we set up a meet there they will. They told me tonight that even the people looking at a new car will have there old one washed!
Old 06-24-06, 10:59 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

OK people. Lets have a Lexus meet at the Newport dealership.. I need a carwash. My car is a bit dusty lately.

I've heard great things about it so far (like the plan for it). I'm anxious to see it in person
Old 06-24-06, 11:11 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator
Senior Moderator

Received 226 Likes on 153 Posts

It does sound awesome, someone please post some pics of this new place
Old 06-24-06, 11:27 PM
foofighter
Lexus Test Driver

My old job was across from them; watched the demolition of the old buildings and the ground breaking and the annoying pile drivers that is where you see the car storage garage.

Old 06-24-06, 11:44 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

I pass by there couple times just recently (very close to my work) and i was impressed about the facility already even though it is still under construction. I hope (and think) they will out sale the Flecture (spelling) Jones MB just right across street in a very short period of time. Anyone knows which company owns this dealership?
Old 06-25-06, 12:07 AM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Here is an article about it I read a few months ago. There is even a Tommy Bahama boutique store inside!!

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...cle_897974.php

For entertainment, "guests" at the new Lexus dealership will be able to watch one of two dozen plasma-screen TVs. Or they can curl up on a leather sofa warmed by a year-round crackling fireplace. An in-house boutique will "be like Tommy Bahama meets St. John Knits," D'Amato said.

There is talk of a hair salon and day spa offering massages and facials, although D'Amato said, "My wife thinks that's going too far."

For "guests" in a hurry, D'Amato promises to provide a free loan car within 10 minutes of their arrival. Both dealers will provide "preferred" clients - people who buy cars there - free car washes, free shuttle rides to John Wayne Airport and free parking while you're away.
And the city minutes from the planning discussion for the dealership

http://www.city.newport-beach.ca.us/...mi03-16-05.htm
Attached Thumbnails Newport Beach Lexus (merged)-dealers.jpg  

Last edited by encore888; 06-25-06 at 12:10 AM.
Old 06-25-06, 12:10 AM
foofighter
Lexus Test Driver

yup i pulled that up...the city is giving back some of the sales tax generated from that dealership as part of their bargaining.

It's the guy from the Beach Boys that owns Toyota of Orange and some other dealership. Very high end real estate he bought into.
Old 06-25-06, 12:12 AM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Their website is online and has renderings of the dealership---very BIG inside! They need to get the LS 460 in there, stat!

http://www.newportbeachlexus.net/
Attached Thumbnails Newport Beach Lexus (merged)-newport-lexusj.jpg  
Old 06-25-06, 01:42 AM
r4z0r3ck
Lead Lap

i drive by it everyday to work... was wondering when it would open but had no idea it would be the largest dealership there. hopefully i would be able to purcahse an is350 there and get some perks being one of the very first customers.
Old 06-25-06, 01:53 AM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very nice, Gonna visit on Grand Opening day.

So, anyone up for a MEET there. hahaha
Old 06-25-06, 02:20 AM
kingkong5
Lead Lap

I just started a new job working for CB Richard Ellis, and it's right across the street from the Newport Beach Lexus dealership. It's nice seeing it go up, and it does indeed look like they're almost done with construction.

I'll snap a few pics if I can this week.
Old 06-25-06, 02:32 AM
PoppFlyy
Pole Position

I will check into letting us all meet there sometime for a tour. If anyone is interested let me know.
YL I'm down for that...
Let us know

Quick Reply: Newport Beach Lexus (merged)