CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Got Mugged!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-06, 06:12 PM
manila_boy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got Mugged!!!

hi fellow members, my friend-she got mugged around sherman aoks! it was occupied by a couple-middle aged hispanics, lady as the driver and the guy as the snatcher, it happened arounr 9:30 am the worst thing is they're driving a 2nd gen GS (WHITE) she was about to enter her car being parked on the street and she noticed the car driving so close to her by the time she was about to enter her car the incident happened! she got dragged a little and her face is a mess also lost a tooth!!! i know we always look or try to see who drives a GS whenever we see one i know i do, old or young i always peek who drives a beatuful car like ours! please if u guys see anything suspicious about this kind of a car please advise asap. investigators/police are on her house right now, they got a report already that some of her credit card has been tried to use but the crooks did'nt have any luck-credit card protection i guess. again please if by any chance u see a suspicious white 2nd GS driving around this supposedly nice neighborhood at least get some infos specially the plates-that would help a lot.

people please be careful specially on the place ur not familiar with u'll never know when things will happen, sherman aoks is a nice place to live but with these people being around the corner things could get worst. i know a lot of us just don't bring our cars everywhere, we always see to it that our car's destinations is safe and sound-let's do the same things for our friends and families.

thanx in advance.
Old 07-19-06, 12:26 AM
bruce van
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about your friend. These crooks will get their *sses beaten in hell.
Old 07-19-06, 02:58 PM
hemogoblin
Lexus Test Driver

Wow sorry to hear. That dosent sound like Sherman Oaks.
Old 07-19-06, 05:53 PM
KpXMystic
Lead Lap

wow that FRIGGIN SUX! i hope they get caught and get sent to prison forever! people like that dont deserve to live... and a guy hitting a girl? CASTRATE HIM!!!
Old 07-19-06, 11:31 PM
Celsior Master
Lexus Test Driver

i bet the gs is stolen too
Old 07-20-06, 09:00 AM
manila_boy
Lead Lap

i guess, that's what everybody's
Old 07-20-06, 11:13 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by KpXMystic
... and a guy hitting a girl? CASTRATE HIM!!!
I didn't gather that he hit her. From the way he wrote it it seems as if she got dragged as the thief was snatching her purse and this caused her to fall injuring her face and losing a tooth. Correct me if I'm wrong manila boy.

Totally off topic but I've seen instances where females deserved to be hit. Sad but true. And sorry to hear about your friend manila boy, hopefully the perpetrators are caught and sentenced to lengthy prison terms.
Old 07-21-06, 09:56 AM
MikeFD3S
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mikeloc24
Totally off topic but I've seen instances where females deserved to be hit. Sad but true. And sorry to hear about your friend manila boy, hopefully the perpetrators are caught and sentenced to lengthy prison terms.
Yes, the female accomplice definitely deserves to get socked in the face, with the guy also deserving a c***punch.

These people need to be put away.
Old 08-05-06, 10:49 PM
Kaius88
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by manila_boy
hi fellow members, my friend-she got mugged around sherman aoks! it was occupied by a couple-middle aged hispanics, lady as the driver and the guy as the snatcher, it happened arounr 9:30 am the worst thing is they're driving a 2nd gen GS (WHITE)
Let me guess.... A couple of illegals with a stolen car, mugging people in broad daylight. So they come here illegally AND commit crimes to harm us. Something better be done soon.... This city is going to hell if the INVASION continues.
Old 08-07-06, 01:40 AM
mikal
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Kaius88
Let me guess.... A couple of illegals with a stolen car, mugging people in broad daylight. So they come here illegally AND commit crimes to harm us. Something better be done soon.... This city is going to hell if the INVASION continues.
Your comment here was a bit unappropriate.
This topic has nothing to do with illegals. Why did you have to bring it up?
Old 08-07-06, 10:27 AM
Kaius88
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mikal
Your comment here was a bit unappropriate.
This topic has nothing to do with illegals. Why did you have to bring it up?
For the same reason why the original poster described the ethnicity of the attackers. This world would be a lot better if we didn't have people defending evil acts.

BTW, I was an illegal immigrant. Came here at age 7. Except my parents never took a dime from the government, or victimized anyone. They worked 3 jobs to bring food to the table. They raised me so that I could succeed and contribute to society. That's why I despise illegals who rape society of resources and stability.
Old 08-07-06, 12:00 PM
mikal
Lexus Champion

For the same reason why the original poster described the ethnicity of the attackers.

Just because he stated the ethnicity of the attacker, doesnt mean you can automatically claim that the attackers are "Illegals"
Old 08-07-06, 12:04 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by mikal
Why did you have to bring it up?
pure racism
Old 08-07-06, 02:27 PM
Kaius88
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mikeloc24
pure racism

Racism??? I'm HISPANIC!!! How can I be racist against my own race???! I'm classist but definitely not racist.
Old 08-07-06, 02:29 PM
guillermo
Lexus Test Driver

For the same reason why the original poster described the ethnicity of the attackers. This world would be a lot better if we didn't have people defending evil acts.

BTW, I was an illegal immigrant. Came here at age 7. Except my parents never took a dime from the government, or victimized anyone. They worked 3 jobs to bring food to the table. They raised me so that I could succeed and contribute to society. That's why I despise illegals who rape society of resources and stability.

you always blame illegals for everything
so i guess your 2 blame too right

Quick Reply: Got Mugged!!!