CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Tein Civic SI Stolen

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-06, 10:44 AM
MikeFD3S
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pocky>
Hehe I was just kidding I enjoy conspiracy theories.

It reminds me of the controversy of when another visible tuner car was stolen. I had an acquaintance named Chris Chee who had a white third gen Rx-7 that was heavily featured in the mags (the infamous alley bagget video) years back and also had a cameo in the FATF movie. That car mysteriously disappeared off the Warner Bros. lot under curious conditions.

They never did find the car, and to this day, it's disappearance is still shrouded in mystery.

That theft of the TEIN Civic definitely had to have been an inside job. Seems like a whole lot of work, just to get that car. If they had the prowess to do all of that work, I don't see why they didn't take other cars, but specifically targetted that car. Sounds a bit more complex than some punk theif in Cholo Vista trying to make a quick buck.

Poo > Theives
Old 07-25-06, 04:03 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeFD3S
pocky>
Hehe I was just kidding I enjoy conspiracy theories.

It reminds me of the controversy of when another visible tuner car was stolen. I had an acquaintance named Chris Chee who had a white third gen Rx-7 that was heavily featured in the mags (the infamous alley bagget video) years back and also had a cameo in the FATF movie. That car mysteriously disappeared off the Warner Bros. lot under curious conditions.

They never did find the car, and to this day, it's disappearance is still shrouded in mystery.

That theft of the TEIN Civic definitely had to have been an inside job. Seems like a whole lot of work, just to get that car. If they had the prowess to do all of that work, I don't see why they didn't take other cars, but specifically targetted that car. Sounds a bit more complex than some punk theif in Cholo Vista trying to make a quick buck.

Poo > Theives
Probably b/c the TEIN car was the on the bottom rack towards the rear of the car.

it'd take an hour to unload all the cars. Plus they probably only had a 1 car trailer so they picked the car that was easiest and most accessible.

Does insurance cover a vehicle like that? w/ full value of parts and what not? hmmmm idea