CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

I Got Hit !!! My Poor Baby !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-06 | 12:46 AM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Jay
Front lip is fine. Just the rear driver side corner got hit, that's all. Probably this weekend, I go pick it up !!!

Cops found that truck and got him arrested. BUT... he's not insured, no license no green card nothing !!! What can you do, right ?? See ?? that's my point.... At least just be honest and face the facts, you know. No one's gonna bite you !!!

I'm not sure what they're gonna do with him, but either way it's my loss overall, right ??

Thanks everyone !!

I'll show up at our next meet with my new painted car !! lol.

JAY
glad to see everything turned out ok...

goddamn illegals driving....makes my blood boil
Old 08-04-06 | 09:22 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Jay

Cops found that truck and got him arrested. BUT... he's not insured, no license no green card nothing !!! What can you do, right ??

JAY

so your the one that called the cops on my uncle ...lol
Old 08-04-06 | 10:00 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Ai_IS300
glad to hear that they caught the dude that hit your car. btw jay did you ever take your car to the beginning of the summer meet in newport beach? i know i saw your car there because your rims look very familiar.
Hmmm...probably ! I mean, I live down in Dana Point and been to Supra meet few times in Newport. (off 73 & Baker shopping center).

hahaha..you're funny Eric !! I'm sorry but that wasn't your uncle, I know they all look alike, is that what you're gonna say ?? hahahaha...lol. jk.

Car's coming out good... just new paint and few things !! that's all.

J

Last edited by Jay; 08-04-06 at 10:08 AM.
Old 08-04-06 | 01:07 PM
Kaius88
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by jracerlmn
glad to see everything turned out ok...

goddamn illegals driving....makes my blood boil
This is not meant to be bashing on other races. This is a hot topic and Jay is a victim of this as you can all see. The illegals come in here, suck up all our resources, and have no regard for our personal properties. If you all recall a few months ago, when the illegals all went on strike, the roads were actually clear....NO TRAFFIC at all! I think we are better off without them. The government can definitely deport them if they want to. Problem is: our government wants to keep them around.

I know this may be a bit off topic, but seeing that an illegal damaged Jay's car really makes me irritated. Even if the cops hand over the driver to immigration services and he gets deported, he will eventually come back.
Old 08-04-06 | 02:29 PM
guillermo
Lexus Test Driver

keep on topic
and start new thread in the club house section
Old 08-04-06 | 02:35 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Jay

hahaha..you're funny Eric !! I'm sorry but that wasn't your uncle, I know they all look alike, is that what you're gonna say ?? hahahaha...lol. jk.

J

Old 08-04-06 | 02:55 PM
lfrers
Racer

Originally Posted by Kaius88
This is not meant to be bashing on other races. This is a hot topic and Jay is a victim of this as you can all see. The illegals come in here, suck up all our resources, and have no regard for our personal properties. If you all recall a few months ago, when the illegals all went on strike, the roads were actually clear....NO TRAFFIC at all! I think we are better off without them. The government can definitely deport them if they want to. Problem is: our government wants to keep them around.

I know this may be a bit off topic, but seeing that an illegal damaged Jay's car really makes me irritated. Even if the cops hand over the driver to immigration services and he gets deported, he will eventually come back.

I'm glad they got the guy. I'm a pessimist. I thought he would get away. Make sure you tell the case officer if there is one that you want him deported. The PD will call DHS.

BTW The lobbyists for the Growers, landscapers, construction, hotel, can restaurant industries all to go to DC to get goverment officials even George W to go easy on the Mexicans. So your partially right about the government wanting to keep them around. But only the ones who have been bought by special interest.
Old 09-18-06 | 07:36 AM
chachirims
Rookie

Similar thing happened to me down here in Miami. Luckily a witness wrote down the license plate for the lady who hit my 2 week old 2006 GS300. She drove away but I guess her conscience got the best of her and I ran into her in the police station as i was headed there to report the hit and run. She got in my car, went to the Lexus Bodyshop and she paid for everything out of pocket. I guess I'm really lucky that she turned herself in at the police station knowing that someone had written down her tag before she fled.
Old 09-18-06 | 10:55 AM
RA40
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Jay
Front lip is fine. Just the rear driver side corner got hit, that's all. Probably this weekend, I go pick it up !!!

Cops found that truck and got him arrested. BUT... he's not insured, no license no green card nothing !!! What can you do, right ?? See ?? that's my point.... At least just be honest and face the facts, you know. No one's gonna bite you !!!

I'm not sure what they're gonna do with him, but either way it's my loss overall, right ??

Thanks everyone !!

I'll show up at our next meet with my new painted car !! lol.

JAY

Sooo many ininsured drivers...it sucks we have to have un-insured policies.

With the weather we've been having, a meet sounds good. Maybe this time we can have a drive-meet down PCH. (Gas prices are nicer too. )
Old 09-18-06 | 12:19 PM
mole
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lfrers

BTW The lobbyists for the Growers, landscapers, construction, hotel, can restaurant industries all to go to DC to get goverment officials even George W to go easy on the Mexicans. So your partially right about the government wanting to keep them around. But only the ones who have been bought by special interest.
big assumption just because he was in so cal and was illegal he was mexican...
Old 09-18-06 | 01:04 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mole
\

I was just thinking of what Carlos Mencia might say about this.
Old 09-18-06 | 01:14 PM
Hip_hop77
Pole Position

hit and run is so gay..
does your aftermarket parts get covered if its someone elses fault??
cuz i heard aftermarket parts dont get covered by my insurance...
Old 09-18-06 | 02:23 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Jay, hope you car is almost done.

Mike is right about uninsured drivers here is So. Cal. I recently experienced one and the girl told me not to call the police and said she will pay my damages... (yeah sure you will). The rest of the incident went history when she tried to played dumb and changing her statement about her running the red light. Thank goodness I was able to grab witness and nailed her behind really good. Although police cited her a $1300 ticket for driving w/o insurance and another 300 after the investigation concluded that she ran a red light. I don't know if the fine will really be fullfil. (heck, they don't even have money to buy insurace!)
Old 09-18-06 | 02:44 PM
Fujifuzz
Pole Position

I'd put $100 on a Hispanic person that "Hit and Ran".
Old 09-18-06 | 04:13 PM
lfrers
Racer

Originally Posted by mole
What else would he be if he were an illegal?
US Border Patrol actual figure on captured illegal aliens is that only 1% of them are other than Mexican nationality. So why would it be a big assumption to bet he was a Mexican?
I would bet he was a Mexi-cant. Mexi-cant afford auto insurance. So he shouldn’t be driving.

Quick Reply: I Got Hit !!! My Poor Baby !!!