CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Hot Import Nights Nightshift- Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-06, 01:42 PM
Eternity3G
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by UptownGS
Check it out son.... BlueTapeRUN
http://hincity.com/article.asp?id=62...Q44S16550BPA58

a big group of S2000's are coming from Norcal to meet up w/ us in Socal.... it'd be cool to get the Socal Lexus club involved. I'd drive my car then! ***** rentals!
I'll be on the Op:Bluetape caravan... You can hit up my homie Phil for questions.. check out the Operation Bluetape Myspace Page... Or email him at Op_Bluetape@hotmail.com

If you guys want, we can meet up around 9~ish and grab coffe or something b4 the Official 10AM Rancho Meet @ Circuit City...

Last edited by Eternity3G; 08-28-06 at 01:46 PM.
Old 08-28-06, 06:23 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Eternity3G
I'll be on the Op:Bluetape caravan... You can hit up my homie Phil for questions.. check out the Operation Bluetape Myspace Page... Or email him at Op_Bluetape@hotmail.com

If you guys want, we can meet up around 9~ish and grab coffe or something b4 the Official 10AM Rancho Meet @ Circuit City...
hey dave.... Thanh here, spoke to you a few weeks ago regarding the BlueTapeRUN.
Old 08-28-06, 07:23 PM
Eternity3G
Lexus Test Driver

hey dave.... Thanh here, spoke to you a few weeks ago regarding the BlueTapeRUN.
Sup Thanh... I'm trying to get 10 more cars from TWC... My buddy Derrick w/ the wide-body CLK is rolling with them and i asked if they wanted to tag along...
Old 08-28-06, 07:24 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Steve
oOoo. what'd u get brian?

if i can get the day off, i'll be showing my piece of junk as well!!
Lets represent vip steve!!! PM sent..
Old 08-29-06, 08:46 AM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Eternity3G
Sup Thanh... I'm trying to get 10 more cars from TWC... My buddy Derrick w/ the wide-body CLK is rolling with them and i asked if they wanted to tag along...
awesome! i believe TWC is already locked in. They'll be there for sure! Some might roll out afterwards because of Friday engagements but atleast they are dialed in.... we'll party it up with or without anyone!

Anyone planning on being in Vegas that weekend thats NOT apart of this run, just a FYI.... caravan is cruising through the strip Friday evening around 7-8pm. by 8pm all our camera crews and media should be set on the strip to film the roll through.
Old 08-31-06, 01:25 PM
Eternity3G
Lexus Test Driver

awesome! i believe TWC is already locked in. They'll be there for sure! Some might roll out afterwards because of Friday engagements but atleast they are dialed in.... we'll party it up with or without anyone!

Anyone planning on being in Vegas that weekend thats NOT apart of this run, just a FYI.... caravan is cruising through the strip Friday evening around 7-8pm. by 8pm all our camera crews and media should be set on the strip to film the roll through.
Damn.. all this car stuff is gonna take away from my gambling time....

Let's start a list of where everyone is staying...

1) Eternity3G - I have no clue yet.....
2)
3)
4)
5)
Old 09-01-06, 10:18 AM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

I'll be at Sams Town which is kinda rinky dinky but its next to Sam Boyd Stadium. That hotel is booked full but next to it is Boulder Station which is 90 for the night. Mention BLueTapeRUN and I think theyre gonna try to book everyone on the same block.