CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

EOS V SoCal to Norcal Convoy Afterthoughts

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-06, 09:57 PM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AsianGirl007
Ah I was wondering where you disappeared to! I was hoping to talk to you more, it's always nice to get more female Lexus owners out to meets.

Hehe sorry I disappeared Liz. I totally agree that it's always nice to see other fellow females who are into cars. Hopefully we'll get a chance to chat at the next So Cal meet.
<O</O

Originally Posted by J1282
I remeber you! You were the one who got sponsored by Tein with the first set of SSP coilovers. Your car was hot, but then you left for some for reason. Your car and A4 looked identical. Nice to see your in a Lexus now. <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shape id=_x0000_i1028 style="WIDTH: 12.75pt; HEIGHT: 14.25pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="https://www.clublexus.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image004.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

Yep that's me with the 1st set of Tein SS-P's! I left V6P because it was full of drama. Hope to see you maybe follow my same path and end up owning a Lexus yourself one day.
<O</O
Old 09-26-06, 10:01 PM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by pocky
So Kari, didja fix the A/C issue? How was the drive home in defroster mode if not fixed?
I didn't drive back til Monday and I was supposed to have woken up early to get to Stevens Creek Lexus but I couldn't wake up in time. So yes, I drove all the way home with having to use the defroster as my AC. Good thing is I have an appt tomorrow morning with Mission Viejo Lexus to get that fixed.
Old 09-26-06, 10:28 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by edgy
Lizabeth my dear.. .Great to see you again (we gotta stop letting a whole YEAR go between these meetings haha!) Good luck & ongoing succcess with Club lexus/Vendors etc... We must have a drink soon down here in our hood,.... seems like we are the only alkys in the crew hahaha
I'm buying
LOL, yeah we are. I'm down. I think you live just over the hill from me. You have my number.
Old 09-26-06, 10:31 PM
dmjay
Rookie

thank you for gang-banging me on the 5. as you can tell i was the blue Z. I would like to say thank you to the gs430/350 for the run. You got me sold on the gs. As you can see....ill be getting a gs by the end of the year, thus thats why i was stock. If only you caught me with my TN ST last month....things would be a different story haha. but i like to say beautiful cars. You made my boring drive fun and ill be seeing you once i get ahold of my blk/blk gs.

Well anyways im getting a gs so you better get used to me. :]

o yea no hard feelings on whoever i sprayed...thats was my car crying after i got 2 thumbs down.
Old 09-26-06, 10:40 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

HAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for being a good sport and welcome to Club Lexus!

Originally Posted by dmjay
thank you for gang-banging me on the 5. as you can tell i was the blue Z. I would like to say thank you to the gs430/350 for the run. You got me sold on the gs. As you can see....ill be getting a gs by the end of the year, thus thats why i was stock. If only you caught me with my TN ST last month....things would be a different story haha. but i like to say beautiful cars. You made my boring drive fun and ill be seeing you once i get ahold of my blk/blk gs.

o yea no hard feelings on whoever i sprayed...thats was my car crying after i got 2 thumbs down.
Old 09-26-06, 10:49 PM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

Hehehe! Good sport indeed. We'll be seein' u on here soon!
Old 09-26-06, 11:37 PM
4GRAINR
Lead Lap

thank you for gang-banging me on the 5.
This has to be one of my favorite quotes ever off of CL!
Old 09-26-06, 11:47 PM
pinoychris
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=dmjay;2147720]thank you for gang-banging me on the 5. QUOTE]

it was fun man, you should have come to the chevron. i was the other car when the gs and is were running with you, but you probably didn't notice me. haha.
Old 09-27-06, 12:00 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

hahhaa man, first we got the accord to come here, and now we get the z owner too, cool!!!!!!!

so dmjay, did you see a white sc430 as well then? i wonder the GS and IS that lost you, were they clark and the other 2is?
Old 09-27-06, 12:01 AM
irv_usc
Lead Lap

did you really wait for us somewhere while we were getting gas?
Old 09-27-06, 12:21 AM
dmjay
Rookie

hahah no. i grabbed some tacobell...and saw you guys leave...so i hopped in the car to make the drive more exciting.

I believe i ran a new IS/ new gs/ and a boosted is300?

o yea i forgot to add that i drove by you guys on the way up north on 152. You guys held up traffic for a long *** time. I was in the bmw silver 3 series going up north to pick up my Z from the shop.

Last edited by dmjay; 09-27-06 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-27-06, 12:52 AM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

I can't wait to see you around, dmjay! That was indeed the most fun I've had on the road in while. I wish you had come to the other gas station with us - I wanted to talk to you and get a look at your wheels (when they weren't moving). I'm not gonna lie - I liked the way your car looked, those gold wheels set off the blue very nicely. Make sure and let us know when you get that new GS!

Javier
Old 09-27-06, 01:00 AM
dmjay
Rookie

hahaah regarding the banner. it wouldnt be that way if i was still boosted.
Old 09-27-06, 01:04 AM
Hip_hop77
Pole Position

so sad i missed out
Old 09-27-06, 02:06 AM
jinetix
Pole Position

That was fun stuff. Driving back was so much more fun thanks to you, dmjay.

Quick Reply: EOS V SoCal to Norcal Convoy Afterthoughts