CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Fine dining (SoCal) - for the ballers/players...

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-07, 04:57 AM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Being an OC native, I never ventured into LA much but by chance, I found a restaurant called Vibrato in Bel Air. Checked out their website (http://www.vibratogrilljazz.com/experience/welcome.php) and decided to give them a try.

The place was amazing! Food was awesome and atmosphere/ambiance was incredible! Food type is a mix of steak/American/continental and they play nightly jazz. Price wise, it's not cheap but worth every penny. Dinner for 2 including appetizer, a good bottle of wine, main entree and dessert will set you back about $350 (tip included) but it's very worth it. For this price, I wouldn't recommend anyone going on a first date to go there unless you're really a baller.

Oh one more thing, there's really not a "view" so to speak of but the drive up there is quite nice. It's situated in Bel Air so you gotta drive up this canyon-twisty road to get there. And last but not least, reservations are a must.