CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Problems @ Lexus of Cerritos...

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-07, 12:46 AM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

joedaddy1, you should go to the dealer and simply demand your refund as all above say. that is ridiculous service and empty promise.

i had similar case with longo. they owed me money for a promise to pay for my rental car while my car was being certified. i had to call my sales man 3-4 times a week to chase after him for the money. i chased him for more than a month.

i really hate longo sales now. maybe he was mad becuz he didnt make much profit off me. i cut a lot off the front and back ends of our deal. hahaha! maybe he was only happy coz he added 1 more car to his name for the month.

anyway, i know how you feel joedaddy1! hang in there and demand your refund.
Old 01-11-07, 09:56 AM
joedaddy1
Racer

Received 197 Likes on 154 Posts

well.. it was paid with a CC.. and after 2 weeks of no refund, i demanded I get the item in a check form. they said no problem..

After getting no phone calls from anyone, the G.M. called me and said the refund was made that morning (yesterday) BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD.. which i am VERY UPSET about.. pretty sad that the G.M. had to get up and do the research himself though.. but he called me back within 2 hours.. which i thought was good...

The Lexus customer care gave me a call and said they are sorry. i requested that I get a tint for the car and they said no problem.

I'll keep you all posted on if they really came through.. actually.. i am also going to call the CC company and see if the refund really came through
Old 01-11-07, 11:37 AM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

well, at least it was taken care of. update us on the promised tint!
Old 01-11-07, 01:21 PM
OutlawsX
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You still want them to tint your car? Wow.. after all that, I'd be hesitant to bring it back to them... they may screw something else up, and it goes back over and over.
Old 01-11-07, 01:56 PM
joedaddy1
Racer

Originally Posted by OutlawsX
You still want them to tint your car? Wow.. after all that, I'd be hesitant to bring it back to them... they may screw something else up, and it goes back over and over.
well it was sales who screwed up.. and the tint shop should be a 3rd party shop anyways
Old 01-11-07, 11:48 PM
AM1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the tint is probably an outside mobile tint shop anyways.
Old 01-12-07, 07:42 AM
joedaddy1
Racer

wow.. no call. .and it's too early to check with the CC company.. i knew it was too good to be true.. but the lady said.. "...i work for LEXUS CORPORATE, not Cerritos.. i just have a office here, i have 4 assistants.." :rofl:
Old 01-12-07, 08:08 AM
gsrthomas
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joedaddy1
wow.. no call. .and it's too early to check with the CC company.. i knew it was too good to be true.. but the lady said.. "...i work for LEXUS CORPORATE, not Cerritos.. i just have a office here, i have 4 assistants.." :rofl:
If you have excellent account status with your credit card company. Just file a claim through them and you should have your money in no time.

I have a Chase CC. And I did this about a year ago. They have a way to write in a claim online through your account. I had my money in 2 days. My CC didnt even call me or anything.
Old 01-12-07, 09:15 AM
joedaddy1
Racer

Originally Posted by gsrthomas
If you have excellent account status with your credit card company. Just file a claim through them and you should have your money in no time.

I have a Chase CC. And I did this about a year ago. They have a way to write in a claim online through your account. I had my money in 2 days. My CC didnt even call me or anything.
yea.. i will. but i find it amusing that they would have a problem refunding the $1k.. ehhh.. i'll call them today
Old 01-12-07, 01:06 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by joedaddy1
yea.. i will. but i find it amusing that they would have a problem refunding the $1k.. ehhh.. i'll call them today
You're more patient than I. I've been known to get a tad bit, shall we say, confrontational in regard to individuals withholding my money. Funny how when faced with an impending azz kicking most people tend to be more cooperative
Old 01-15-07, 12:52 PM
joedaddy1
Racer

Originally Posted by mikeloc24
You're more patient than I. I've been known to get a tad bit, shall we say, confrontational in regard to individuals withholding my money. Funny how when faced with an impending azz kicking most people tend to be more cooperative
well.. i see y u r in jail and i am not
Old 01-16-07, 10:11 PM
joedaddy1
Racer

ok.. talk to the tint guy, got the brand, etc... great guy... but the tint that Cerritos ordered for me is the cheapest tint they have.. I found out that it would cost $100 to tint a Corolla with this tint.. ROFL...
I told the Lexus Corporate lady... "The car is a $70k car..please don't offer me a cheap tint.. " Her: "Don't worry.. I'll search and call and make sure that we get you the best tint available.. I wouldn't want cheap tint on my car either.. "...ROFL... i am working with the tint guy to get a quote on ceramic. I'll talk to the Lexus Corporate lady tomorrow and see what they can do. beacuse I am not putting a $100 tint..free or not.
Old 01-29-07, 12:54 PM
joedaddy1
Racer

update 1/29/07:
earlier last week, they got the approval on the ceramic tint that'll cost about $450.
They promised that I'll receive the check by Friday of last week. (appointment for tint was on a saturaday, they let me go with my own tint guy) no check on friday or saturaday. I was furious @ this time. No phone calls returned again, no check, etc.

The deal was, if I gave them good scores on the Lexus survey, they'll give me the ceramic tint job. I agreed. They called me today, but I refuse to answer or return any calls from them anymore. I guess they sent out the check today. Because she left a message saying "we are overnighting the check right now, and I put a TRACKER on it" and i was like. What is a tracker? is she sending us a bomb? and then she mentioned UPS, so she meant tracking number.

Anyhow. Not happy @ all with Cerritos.
Old 01-29-07, 01:05 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

i would not compromise a servey with $450 worth of tint job. Heck, by the way they conduct themselve providing you a free tint conditioning with a good servey itself is shxtty enough if you ask me. The fact is they screwed up first so a free tint of $450 worth compare to the car you just bought is a matter of gesture and should not be a matter of conditioning with a good servey. Is Lexus Headquarter doing their job of assuring the Lexus owners are rightfully treated thru the dealerships???? Based on some recent post I came across, I doubt if Lexus headquarter is doing the job compare to few years back. Time to step up to the plate!
Old 01-29-07, 03:17 PM
joedaddy1
Racer

Originally Posted by GSXOTIC
i would not compromise a servey with $450 worth of tint job. Heck, by the way they conduct themselve providing you a free tint conditioning with a good servey itself is shxtty enough if you ask me. The fact is they screwed up first so a free tint of $450 worth compare to the car you just bought is a matter of gesture and should not be a matter of conditioning with a good servey. Is Lexus Headquarter doing their job of assuring the Lexus owners are rightfully treated thru the dealerships???? Based on some recent post I came across, I doubt if Lexus headquarter is doing the job compare to few years back. Time to step up to the plate!
actually i was impressed with Lexus Headquarters.. i called them 2 weeks ago. on a friday night. and i told them "all i want is my calls returned." The gentleman ensured me that I will get the call on monday. and actually called me around lunch time monday to check if I got the call..

Anyhow. let me cash the check and then decide what to put on the survey.

Quick Reply: Problems @ Lexus of Cerritos...