CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Uh Ooo Some Westminster Lexus Owners Get In Trouble.

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-07 | 05:07 PM
ihkskim
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mapGS400
who is chanh55?? if you live in the Westminster area, you need to learn some respect, and DELETE all JOHNNY pic's NOW!!! this has nothing to do with this club. this is totally personal, and serious matter, i dont think you should be laughing about it, if you know this person. SHOW SOME RESPECT.
yeah.. and stealing identities is also a serious matter~ what do you expect people to do.. respect him?
Old 01-26-07 | 05:07 PM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah it is pretty messed up. I figure he's going to get some decent time- identity theif, fraud, grand theif, etc. No real need to ruin his already ruined reputation.
Old 01-26-07 | 05:27 PM
JDM
Lead Lap

His pictures were found on the internet no? If yes then everything there is for public use absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Old 01-26-07 | 05:27 PM
cal_alum98
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ihkskim
yeah.. and stealing identities is also a serious matter~ what do you expect people to do.. respect him?
If you can't do the time...

Last edited by cal_alum98; 01-26-07 at 05:47 PM.
Old 01-26-07 | 05:43 PM
dayvers
Driver

Originally Posted by JDM
His pictures were found on the internet no? If yes then everything there is for public use absolutely nothing wrong with it.
those exact same pictures were printed in todays "local" section of the orange county register as well. i was trippin out today at work when i was reading it. i don't know the dood but i remember seeing that car at a autobacs meet. nice car btw.
Old 01-26-07 | 05:46 PM
JDM
Lead Lap

Go tell the media to stop publishing pictures of him, I bet they get more exposure than Cl ever will.
Old 01-26-07 | 06:26 PM
sgv_bum
Lexus Test Driver

i was talking to my buddy that work at oc police dept. he said if the car is under his name and if the car parts that he got with stolen CC.. the car will be auction off when the court case is finish. i have seen that johnny guy couple of times .. hes one of my friends close friends.
Old 01-26-07 | 08:14 PM
dboyz85
Pole Position

Default non of your business

For Real Though Guys Its Not Of Your Business. Mods Should Shut This Thread Down. Its Has Nothing To Do With Club Lexus.. So It Non Of Anyone Business. If it has nothing to do with you then know your place and stay out of it. Shut It Down.

Last edited by dboyz85; 01-26-07 at 08:47 PM.
Old 01-26-07 | 08:36 PM
GSteg
Rookie

????

Lots of thread has nothing to do with clublexus, yet they're still posted, just like any other news that has been posted.
Old 01-26-07 | 09:17 PM
OutlawsX
Lead Lap

For those defending this guy... He's a Lexus owner that got in trouble. We are merely talking about it since it's in relations to California. That picture was shown in the OC Register, and can be found on a lot of news articles out there.
Old 01-26-07 | 09:26 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by dboyz85
For Real Though Guys Its Not Of Your Business. Mods Should Shut This Thread Down. Its Has Nothing To Do With Club Lexus.. So It Non Of Anyone Business. If it has nothing to do with you then know your place and stay out of it. Shut It Down.
Sorry but there is nothing wrong with this thread and it violates none of our forum rules... all the information here is freely available on the local news and it's interesting to our members because of the Lexus connection with the alleged wrongdoers.

Keep the discussion civil and please remember as was mentioned earlier, these folks are innocent until proven guilty. It's a sad event for them either way.
Old 01-26-07 | 10:45 PM
Crusty
Driver School Candidate

sucks how things turn out... that's one nice LS too.

Originally Posted by OutlawsX
wonder if any of his friends are in trouble too from this...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...friendID=22911

He does have some pretty cute friends.
that's not him for sure.

Originally Posted by chanh55
Iono the real Johnny Tran wouldn't cry.... hahah....
seeing how you live in the same city as he does, i wouldn't be making fun of him too much..

Last edited by Crusty; 01-26-07 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-27-07 | 12:18 AM
chanh55
Lexus Champion

I'm not one to disrespect anyone and since I can understand how someone can interpret my post as disrespectful I've deleted my post. Sorry.

It's just an article about some people getting arrested for alleged indentity theft and one of them happen to own a Lexus LS. That's the only reason I posted.
Old 01-27-07 | 12:21 AM
chanh55
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by mapGS400
who is chanh55?? if you live in the Westminster area, you need to learn some respect, and DELETE all JOHNNY pic's NOW!!! this has nothing to do with this club. this is totally personal, and serious matter, i dont think you should be laughing about it, if you know this person. SHOW SOME RESPECT.
Rata snitch? wth... I just posted what was already all over the newspaper and OCregister website... get mad at Santa Ana Police or OC register not me... I just linked it to CL (SoCal Chapter) since it's around the corner from many of us. I don't think I did anything wrong.

Last edited by chanh55; 01-27-07 at 12:35 AM.
Old 01-27-07 | 03:22 AM
JDM
Lead Lap

No one was saying that hes guilty, as of now he is innocent. Whats wrong with talking about an innocent man?

Quick Reply: Uh Ooo Some Westminster Lexus Owners Get In Trouble.