CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Uh Ooo Some Westminster Lexus Owners Get In Trouble.

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-07, 03:32 AM
liquid2
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not going to say too much, because its someone elses private business. I'm going to agree with the guys who said "Show some respect" you never know who might decide to show us wsup' at a cl meet...but its a shame he had some 17 year old involved.
Old 01-28-07, 09:43 PM
TGRich
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For anyone who thinks this doesn't have to do with Club Lexus, think again. The man arrested has scammed various CL members in the past. He has also been banned under various different user names from CL on several occasions.

You reap what you sow....

Tim
Old 01-28-07, 11:22 PM
OutlawsX
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by liquid2
I'm not going to say too much, because its someone elses private business. I'm going to agree with the guys who said "Show some respect" you never know who might decide to show us wsup' at a cl meet...but its a shame he had some 17 year old involved.
So let me get this straight... "Show some respect" to a possible criminal... and in your words, he's already guilty of something criminal. So if we keep our mouth's shut, go to an official CL meet, and this guy shows up, we should all be in good company then? Ohhh that really makes me feel safe to go to the next meet now. Gives a really good image of Lexus owners. </endsarcasm>

Maybe it's common sense that makes people NOT do criminal acts. Think about it... everyone knows about the stories of going to federal prison, getting raped by a bunch of thugs, and being the new skank on the block. Anyone that fears getting anything going up their rectum would have the intelligence to not try anything criminal.
Old 01-29-07, 11:57 AM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
i dont like how the corner lights dont match the headlights...but whoever gets this car at the auction, please fix that problem.
this is my quote of the week....can't stop laughing...

as for this whole incident, it's unfortunate, but i really dont think someone would purchase $15K worth of neiman marcus gear and ship it to a random house to frame them...just doesn't make any sense

reap what you sow *shrug*
Old 01-29-07, 12:28 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

That's a really nice house and nice looking neighborhood...much nicer than anything I grew up around. Sucks that even with all that privilege they still chose to be criminal. I know to a lot of people on this forum the neighborhood pictured is "typical" or "normal" for them...not for me. I grew up in a warzone, that neighborhood looks like heaven to me. I'm sure it will look like heaven to them as well when they picture it while sitting in a court room...over a very unnecessary crime.
Old 01-29-07, 12:41 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 96 Likes on 88 Posts

i agree, i was born and raised in a thankfully priveleged area and ive seen people do stuff like this out of sheer greed and want. sorry, but if u decide to do **** like this then you better be damn well prepared to take the consequences.

this is not making a judgement on the guy(s) but merely a commentary on what it seems to be.
Old 01-29-07, 01:03 PM
joedaddy1
Racer

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts

i dont think those people sent the packages to themselves.. they are not that stupid.. probably a snitch
Old 01-29-07, 02:08 PM
chanh55
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Well according to the article they've been investigating the case for 10+ months. They were probably gathering enough evidence to arrest them.
Old 01-29-07, 04:15 PM
SoCal_VIP
Lexus Test Driver

Off topic: But I found out what Auction the car 'might' be going to. muahaha
Old 01-29-07, 04:23 PM
mikemareen
Lexus Test Driver

well I guess what goes around , comes around.

Originally Posted by TGRich
For anyone who thinks this doesn't have to do with Club Lexus, think again. The man arrested has scammed various CL members in the past. He has also been banned under various different user names from CL on several occasions.

You reap what you sow....

Tim
Old 01-29-07, 04:33 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by SoCal_VIP
Off topic: But I found out what Auction the car 'might' be going to. muahaha
just curious... what do the authorities plan to do w/ the air suspension? common sense dictates that they'd leave it on the car and auction it off as a whole, right?... /off-topic
Old 01-29-07, 04:44 PM
antbo
Lead Lap

will they actually auction off the whole car?? since the car was probably bought legit. isnt the suspension "only" thing they found that was not legit??
Old 01-29-07, 06:19 PM
sgv_bum
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

here is a picture without the cops looking under the car
Attached Thumbnails Uh Ooo Some Westminster Lexus Owners Get In Trouble.-dsc01526.jpg  
Old 01-29-07, 07:43 PM
mrg3fizziv
Driver School Candidate

It's one thing to discuss the issue on the forum, but it's disrespectful when you guys are making fun of it and talking crap behind a computer screen. And especially using the Fast and Furious stuff..it was retarded, wiseguy. Trying too hard to be a funny guy, but it's not working.
Old 01-29-07, 08:42 PM
Dr.Zeus
Lead Lap

after reading the article I think that someone who does something like this has no class and should pay for what he did do.

Quick Reply: Uh Ooo Some Westminster Lexus Owners Get In Trouble.