CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Uh Ooo Some Westminster Lexus Owners Get In Trouble.

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-07, 08:53 AM
manila_boy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AsianGirl007
Nicely put.
Also in the building where I live there is a Armenian family of 5 people living in a 2 bedroom apartment - all grown ups. They've lived there for 15 years and it's rent controlled so their rent is cheap - like $700 monthly. But get this....they drive a Lexus LS430, BMW 740, Mercedes something, Lexus GS300, and a Mercedes ML! I know the 2 Lexus payments are around $900 - $1,000 monthly because they tried to get new cars from me a couple years back. Again, these are LEASE payments. Why don't they save up and buy a house. Crazy right?
that is crazy!!! i live in glendale and there's a lot of them in there, i have a a good friend, he's armenian he finished college and worked hard first thing he bought is his own house a big one in glendale uphills!!! now he has a brand new MB65 n an 97NSX. he had told me a million times about how they are, they used to have a small apt. with 6 of them living on it (2 br.) what they do to get this high price vehicles is they (all family members) pool in to pay for the leases - six of them with one nicely pimped out car! that's why u don't see a lot of armenian driving alone with their own cars-they pull up to gas stations and put the cheapest gas and load these luxury cars with coin changes from their cup holders! i was just so amazed how they do it from the beggining, and now he told me these stuffs man it was just surprising for me! don't get me wrong with this, this armenian friend of mine - we've been buddies for a while since high school at hollywood high! so i know a lot about them ...he is a CFO at this bank in glendale
Old 02-23-07, 03:13 PM
OC 335d
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn scams are so old school in Westminster. The previous posts were correct, the place doesn't look like the hood but there's a lot of shady stuff going around there. I used to live around there and the majority of my friends were/are from there. Hence why I don't really have a lot of friends anymore. You know what they say, Birds of a feather, flock together. Surround yourself by good people, you'll go farther in life that way.

I hope whatever happens to the guy, he shapes up and learns from this rather than to keep at it. On a good note, I recently caught up with some old friends and they are all working professionals. You have to grow up sometime. Okay, I've done enough preaching. Interesting story.
Old 10-23-07, 07:31 PM
RXGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 210 Likes on 171 Posts

just because u drive a nice lex and act normal around other peope, doesnt mean u aren't a criminal, well at leats we know the person had good tastes lol, but w/e thats just 3 more lexus up for the chopping blockat auctions
Old 10-23-07, 07:44 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

and this thread hasnt been dead for 8 months...
Old 10-23-07, 09:27 PM
avalon42
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Mods please lock it. Everything that's could have been said, already has been.
Old 10-23-07, 09:29 PM
J R
Driver

we will be getting the car back this week... whoever wants it can come see me at the next meet that i can make it to... hope to meet you all soon! Biothes!
Old 10-23-07, 09:56 PM
Rollin'ES3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by manila_boy
that is crazy!!! i live in glendale and there's a lot of them in there, i have a a good friend, he's armenian he finished college and worked hard first thing he bought is his own house a big one in glendale uphills!!! now he has a brand new MB65 n an 97NSX. he had told me a million times about how they are, they used to have a small apt. with 6 of them living on it (2 br.) what they do to get this high price vehicles is they (all family members) pool in to pay for the leases - six of them with one nicely pimped out car! that's why u don't see a lot of armenian driving alone with their own cars-they pull up to gas stations and put the cheapest gas and load these luxury cars with coin changes from their cup holders! i was just so amazed how they do it from the beggining, and now he told me these stuffs man it was just surprising for me! don't get me wrong with this, this armenian friend of mine - we've been buddies for a while since high school at hollywood high! so i know a lot about them ...he is a CFO at this bank in glendale
A lot of hating going on towards the Armenians I see . Not Cool

Next time please try to say it in a way that doesn't offend others. Voice it as an opinion towards the individuals, not the entire race.

I know this was said a while back, but I just found it after the thread was revived.
Old 10-23-07, 11:33 PM
tuan92129
Lexus Champion

Whoah, Major thread revival
Old 10-24-07, 12:09 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

this thread is closed, hardly anything else good can come out of it