CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

.:!=[ P I C S ]=!:. UP. 2-18-07 CL president's meet ,Socal event

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-07 | 10:23 AM
pocky
mooncake master

Originally Posted by 4ntvings
Unfortunately, the JAY'S didn't show up to represent the GS's. I was at the xmas TGIF meet and there was a really strong showing of IS and SC, wow! But it left me wondering, are the GS strong too? Mine's still stock and too embarrassed to show. Hopefully I will go to the next meet mod'd! BTW, looked like a great showing, I drove by that afternoon on Beach blvd. Go CL!
I wouldn't mind seeing those legs in your sig.....errr I mean...your GS!
Old 02-20-07 | 10:58 AM
V8_Aristo
Bippu

Unfortunately, the JAY'S didn't show up to represent the GS's. I was at the xmas TGIF meet and there was a really strong showing of IS and SC, wow! But it left me wondering, are the GS strong too? Mine's still stock and too embarrassed to show. Hopefully I will go to the next meet mod'd! BTW, looked like a great showing, I drove by that afternoon on Beach blvd. Go CL!
I think JAY and SoCalSC4 will both agree with me when I say, that what the 2GS lacks in numbers, will make up in MODS
Old 02-20-07 | 11:32 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Don't worry GS fellaz !!! GS will be BACK...back w/ more MODS and power !!!

So, when's next meet ?? heehee..

J
Old 02-20-07 | 06:47 PM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

Jay-sorry, I'm modding a bit slow...but it'll surely come along! Gotta represent the 2GS's!
By the way, after reading the other posts on all the drama, I must say-My first meet was the xmas TGIF and everyone was cool. I didnt know anyone at all. But like my mods, slowly but surely, made some nice acquantinces and friends from CL...everyone's is really helpful and open
Old 02-20-07 | 09:31 PM
stertan
Rookie

Jay-sorry, I'm modding a bit slow...but it'll surely come along! Gotta represent the 2GS's!
By the way, after reading the other posts on all the drama, I must say-My first meet was the xmas TGIF and everyone was cool. I didnt know anyone at all. But like my mods, slowly but surely, made some nice acquantinces and friends from CL...everyone's is really helpful and open

damn i better be on the next meet. hopefully all will be cool. I need more opinions about moding etc.
Old 02-20-07 | 09:37 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Originally Posted by stertan
damn i better be on the next meet. hopefully all will be cool. I need more opinions about moding etc.
Just keep posted on the CL of SoCal Events thread that is stickied in this forum. The next big meet will be in Vegas in April, but there will be a few others in between now and then. Stay tuned.
Old 02-20-07 | 09:38 PM
stertan
Rookie

Originally Posted by flipside909
There will be more SoCal meets to follow, not all of them have been listed yet, but more to come. Just keep posted on the CL of SoCal calender that is stickied in this forum.
can't wait. hopefully no one will laugh at my car, it's stock at the moment from outside. i still need more money to spend. lol
Old 02-20-07 | 09:39 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Originally Posted by Jay
Don't worry GS fellaz !!! GS will be BACK...back w/ more MODS and power !!!

So, when's next meet ?? heehee..

J
I'll put you on the spot Jay. When are you free to do a meet?
Old 02-20-07 | 09:46 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by flipside909
I'll put you on the spot Jay. When are you free to do a meet?
Hahah.. don't do that ! I'm a shy guy, u know !!!

How about we keep it to our original "back in the day meet fashion", let's do BBQ meet at the pathfinder park !! How about it ?? Or I'll throw one at my crib, if not. You know I be doin the BBq'ing with my specialties !!

Old 02-20-07 | 09:48 PM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

JAY-did you sell that turbo?
Old 02-20-07 | 09:48 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Originally Posted by Jay

How about we keep it to our original "back in the day meet fashion", let's do BBQ meet at the pathfinder park !! How about it ?? Or I'll throw one at my crib, if not. You know I be doin the BBq'ing with my specialties !!

Hey you offered! Sounds like a Spring Fling BBQ is in store.
Old 02-20-07 | 09:54 PM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

Another meet at Pathfinder park, JAY? when? set it up! Can Liz bring some of the new CL stickers? Hey JAY, how about you unload that turbo into my GS? hehehe! How about rominl (be cool to meet him, he helped out lots with my lighting)? others? Someone should start a thread for this! hahaha!
Old 02-20-07 | 10:12 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Originally Posted by stertan
can't wait. hopefully no one will laugh at my car, it's stock at the moment from outside. i still need more money to spend. lol
No one will laugh. We all started bone stock!
Old 02-20-07 | 10:37 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

wow! Awesome photos. Looks like you guys had a great turnout, and oh boy, look at all those sweet cars
Old 02-20-07 | 10:57 PM
valgs350
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Jay

Lets do a Pathfinder Park Meet!

Except not on a stormy day like last year!

Quick Reply: .:!=[ P I C S ]=!:. UP. 2-18-07 CL president's meet ,Socal event