CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Good experience @ Dynamic Auto Serv. in Westminster

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-07, 10:01 PM
mole
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had a lot of work done by Son on my GS and he has been great. Stand up guy and someone who knows about Lexus.

Great prices and service to date, I wont take my car anywhere else for this kind of work.
Old 04-08-07, 10:03 PM
mole
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 4ntvings
So many CL'ers recommend and swear by them, surprised CL doesn't have a "group service" discount with them. Hmmm, I just might have to try them out on my 2GS...but i thought they were in Aliso Viejo or Irvine?
There is a dynamic autosport in Lake Forest, different operation. I have heard good things about them but I don't know if they have alot of experience with Lexus specifically, I think they do more general import tuner type work.
Old 04-09-07, 02:17 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea, props to Son, Ted (when he was there), and their new helper (I dont recall his name). Standup guys with excellent prices and service! They did my coilovers, bbk upgrade, brake lines, tranny mount, and other misc stuff Definitely an asset so SoCal CL members!

Another perk of going there is that you will pretty much run into another CL'er on here every time.

Last edited by xknowonex; 04-09-07 at 02:24 AM.
Old 04-29-07, 10:32 PM
mole
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by xknowonex
Yea, props to Son, Ted (when he was there), and their new helper (I dont recall his name). Standup guys with excellent prices and service!
Thier shop guy's name is Joe.

I was there today and showed up about 9:20. I had an oil change and had Son and Joe check out the suspension since I had CS intalled not long ago. They also corrected a few minor things, checked out a couple of things, sprayed the exhaust bolts with WD and loosened them a bit so I could install my exhaust when I got home and I was out in about 20 minutes.

Great guys, great service and they truly know thier Lexus. If anyone is looking for a shop in North County, hit em up, I havent been disappointed yet.
Old 04-29-07, 10:58 PM
dboyz85
Pole Position

Default dynamic

Yea Son and Joel do great work on all my lexus's. I always recommend them to friends and family.
Old 05-07-07, 07:22 PM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

does anyone know what dynamic charges to lower (spring/shock combo) and replace lower control arm bushings, on 2GS?
Old 05-07-07, 09:13 PM
mole
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 4ntvings
does anyone know what dynamic charges to lower (spring/shock combo) and replace lower control arm bushings, on 2GS?
Try giving Son a call, he should be able to tell you right away.

714-899-2939
Old 05-19-07, 01:42 PM
LexusTime2
Driver School Candidate

After reading about all these great reviews about the Dynamic folks, I took my 07 IS250 to them yesterday for my 10K mile mark oil change. I called them after I got off work and he just said come on by. Like everyone said, he's a nice guy and I didn't feel like I was getting shafted by him. (Have you guys seen the Channel 4 news special report on the scam practices by Jiffy Lube? Jeez) As Son and his assistant lifted my car up to do my oil change, he inspected my tires, filled in air where needed, and noticed a nail stuck in one of my rear tires. He showed it to me, removed the nail, and patched up my tire. Son dismounted my tire and rim, applied a patch from inside the tire, remounted, and balanced it. Pretty nice job I must say as he explained most other places will just try to band-aid the hole on the outside instead of doing it from the inside since it requires more labor to actually take the tire and rim off and patch from inside. My only complaint was that he didn't have the correct oil filter in stock. Appparently, the oil filter is different on the 2nd gen IS250/350 RWD and AWD models? So he had his assistant run to the lexus dealership twice and buy the correct one. I have a 250RWD. It took a little over an hour because of the mixup but otherwise, Son did a nice job. I was pleased that he found the nail in my rear tire as it could've been a potentially dangerous situation. Call ahead and make an appointment esp if you plan to take your car in on a Saturday. He said he worked at Lexus for over 10 years and I noticed his Lexus Master Certification framed in his office. Would recommend.
Old 05-22-07, 01:03 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Son is awesome as always! He and his worker Joel did a brake job on my bimmer as well at a fraction of the bmw STEALERSHIP price.
Old 05-22-07, 02:44 AM
t0e
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wald GS
Son is awesome as always! He and his worker Joel did a brake job on my bimmer as well at a fraction of the bmw STEALERSHIP price.
Conplain, conplain, conplain. Thats all I hear from you!!!

Haha JK!!!

Son & Crew...
Old 05-22-07, 07:10 AM
gsrthomas
Lexus Champion

Does anyone know how much they would charge me for Eibach Spring install on my 07 IS250??
Old 05-22-07, 08:20 AM
chanh55
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by gsrthomas
Does anyone know how much they would charge me for Eibach Spring install on my 07 IS250??
Probably about 5 hours.
Old 05-27-07, 11:14 AM
mole
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by chanh55
Probably about 5 hours.
Really? I have had springs installed in about 2. Unless the IS250 is that different I wouldnt think it would take very long at all.
Old 05-27-07, 01:11 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

maybe the IS is really complex . But I can't imagine it taking more than 4 hours.. I was able to install coilovers on a GS in 3 hours using basic hand tools and no lift.
Old 05-30-07, 10:37 AM
joedaddy1
Racer

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts

Anyone know how much a wheel balance and rotation costs?

Quick Reply: Good experience @ Dynamic Auto Serv. in Westminster