CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Adult Basketball League

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-07, 07:54 PM
wolfy187
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adult Basketball League

this is an open invitation to everyone in SO cal. ive been trying to get a group of my friends togethor to join an adult league with scheduled games and refs and all that. an actual structured league. all my friends are spread out across the LA basin and we couldnt find the 8 people neccessary to start a team that could make it to a central location. Anyways. im putting it out there to see if anyone would be interested. it would cost about 60-70 bucks for the season. this league is based in Diamond bar. i have all the information sent to me for anyone that is interested PM me.

http://www.ci.diamond-bar.ca.us/Modu...ocumentid=3883

Men’s Adult Basketball
Looking to get in shape? Information and registration packets are now available for the Men’s Adult Basketball program. Games are played at Diamond Bar High School or South Pointe Middle School on Sundays between the hours of 1p.m. and 10 p.m. Teams will be divided into leagues based on skill level. League fees of $465 plus a $40 forfeit deposit, which includes 10 league games, officials, scorekeepers, and championship awards. Registration will be taken on a firstcome, first-served basis. Call the recreation office to be added to the mailing list.
Old 04-10-07, 05:02 PM
Phanatik
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I currently play in that league. I have been playing in that league for several years now. It's a decent league but some seasons, the game times are really late depending on your division. For example, some games start at 9:00pm on Sundays. The referees are okay but can do better. If you're just looking to play ball with some friends in an organized setting then this league is for you. If you're looking to play more competitive ball, then you should look into private leagues such as Pac Rim or Asianhoops.net.