CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Warning: Crazy Driver in a New White Camry! Diamond Bar/City of Industry

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-07, 12:20 AM
DY3VERSITY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning: Crazy Driver in a New White Camry! Diamond Bar/City of Industry

Warning: Long Story!

Alright, so I was driving home from the La Verne/Pomona area and I decided to get some gas over at Shell on Brea Canyon Cut off. I'm coming from the 57 N going to 60 W. Let me set up the scene, I merge from 57 N to 60 W and am now in the 4th lane from the slow lane. The White Camry is in the slowest lane and there is a trucker in the second lane. I need to get to Brea Canyon Cut Off exit so I speed up to pass the trucker and get to the exit, the White Camry speeds up to pass a car in the slowest lane and succeeds, but I beat him first, so its my Black SC300,the White Camry behind me, and finally the truck in the third lane. I guess he wasn't to happy that I got in the lane before he did and started tailing me really really close, to the point where I couldnt see his the shine from his headlights. Finally the second and first lanes open up for the Brea Canyon exit/ 60 merge ramp and I pull into the 2nd to the slowest lane to let the Camry pass, but I guess he had plans of his own. Once both of those lanes opened up, he immediately pulls from the 3rd lane all the way to the first lane in a very aggressive manner and slows right next to me to get a look at me. After that, he speeds up just enough to get a little ahead of me and starts pulling into my lane almost hitting the passanger side front fender then goes back into his lane. At that point I was like "WTF IS THIS GUY TRYING TO DO!" He tried to do it one more time, but this time he slammed on his brakes. Before he slammed on his brakes though, I realized, what he was going to do, and anticipated it. I pulled my SC very hard to the 3rd lane without looking, because I had no time too. Luckily the 60/57 wasnt busy and the lane was free. After that I slow down to about 60 mph, enough to where he is like 5 car lengths apart, and I go from the 3rd lane to the slowest lane in order to make my Brea Canyon Cut Off exit.

I swear, if I wasn't in such a good mood, I would of gone after him. This guy was a serious *****, and a driving menace. I know it could get shaky once in awhile on the freeway, but this guy couldn't let it go. He just had to be a ****ing *****.

Long Story Short:
Angry driver gets mad at me on the freeway and does his best to bust out his road rage skills on me with his wife's BRAND NEW, NO PLATES, from LONGO TOYOTA, Camry.

I know there are so many new White Camrys out there it's gonna be hard to tell which ones the ***** driver, but just watch out. This guy has some serious issues and will probably jack up your car for an unknown ****ing reason.

SO*CAL CLUB LEXUS MEMBERS BEWARE! STUPID *** DRIVER IN WIFE'S BRAND NEW WHITE CAMRY, NO PLATES, LONGO TOYOTA.

Sorry, I really had to ventilate here!
Old 04-20-07, 12:23 AM
ElitistK
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that was my mom after she got in a fight with my dad over the phone. sorry about that.
Old 04-20-07, 01:30 AM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug
Forum Moderator

Received 97 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by ElitistK
that was my mom after she got in a fight with my dad over the phone. sorry about that.
it was

what're the odds eh
Old 04-20-07, 01:32 AM
ElitistK
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by PureDrifter
it was

what're the odds eh
yeah srsly it was me..i mean my mom.
Old 04-20-07, 05:26 AM
aznxenon
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

dang, what a douchebag.
Old 04-20-07, 07:41 AM
o2GS43o
Lead Lap

Lucky the 60 wasn't packed... Generally stuff like that would **** me off...

I need some anger management...
Old 04-20-07, 09:34 AM
l4wr3nc3
Driver

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Dam, if i posted experiences of all the dumbass drivers i've seen / ecountered on the road in so cal i could start my own forum.

Im sick of all these new drivers (aka KIDS) thinking their hot ***** driving their mom or dads camry, civic, whatever driving like ASSES. This is a especially big problem in rowland hts and diamond bar area.
Old 04-20-07, 09:51 AM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol.... ^^ So true. I would just make my own forums.

I can never drive to a destination without running into a VERY aggressive a$$hole that just cuts everyone off switching lanes more times then he/she changes underwear.
Old 04-20-07, 09:59 AM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

it was

what're the odds eh
wow, what a coinkidink.
Old 04-20-07, 07:47 PM
liquid2
Pole Position

Originally Posted by l4wr3nc3
Dam, if i posted experiences of all the dumbass drivers i've seen / ecountered on the road in so cal i could start my own forum.

Im sick of all these new drivers (aka KIDS) thinking their hot ***** driving their mom or dads camry, civic, whatever driving like ASSES. This is a especially big problem in rowland hts and diamond bar area.
thats generally everykid on the road, esp the ones who look at you and try to rev or something gay
Old 04-20-07, 08:18 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug
Forum Moderator

Received 97 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by liquid2
thats generally everykid on the road, esp the ones who look at you and try to rev or something gay
arent u in an accord right now since u put ur 1LS into a fencepost........
Old 04-20-07, 09:38 PM
ElitistK
Lexus Champion

arent u in an accord right now since u put ur 1LS into a fencepost........
lol owned.
Old 04-20-07, 10:34 PM
AM1
Lexus Champion

i see drivers like that everyday when i drive.
Old 04-20-07, 10:38 PM
DY3VERSITY
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by AM1
i see drivers like that everyday when i drive.
Same here, but its the fact that he just didnt take off after tailing me, he was trying to veer into my lane on purpose and basically tried to make me crash into another car.
Old 04-22-07, 02:38 AM
TedxGS
Pole Position

at least u handled the situation good, wadda punk

Quick Reply: Warning: Crazy Driver in a New White Camry! Diamond Bar/City of Industry