CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

So Cal Real Estate Event

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-07, 05:23 PM
VIPLINE
AKA ATSOU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb So Cal Real Estate Event

Hi guys~
There is a big real estate intensive event this coming Saturday in Orange County. I heard it's going to be very helpful & educational. Anyone might be interested? I'm planning to check it out, wanna start investing in Real Estate and make some good money, I really want a CLS 63 AMG
Old 05-08-07, 06:21 PM
brianlin87
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

now's an "okay" time to maybe purchase real estate, but with just a post like that you're missing a lot of information... (i.e. what are the details regarding this "helpful & educational" event? who's hosting it? where's it located? what's the entrance fee?, etc etc.)
Old 05-08-07, 06:34 PM
VIPLINE
AKA ATSOU

Smile

The intensive event is free of charge and everyone can attend, but need to register first here: www.createinvestor.com
It's going to be host in Anaheim Convention Center. It'll be host by Mark Kohler, a real estate law attorney & CPA.

Well, I would not say now is an "OK" or "NOT OK" time to invest in real estate. There are always smart investors that can invest in the market at any time. Just like stocks, u never know when it's goin down or when it's goin up.......it's all about the investing strategies & knowledges. Before buying anything, we always do homeworks, right?

Originally Posted by brianlin87
now's an "okay" time to maybe purchase real estate, but with just a post like that you're missing a lot of information... (i.e. what are the details regarding this "helpful & educational" event? who's hosting it? where's it located? what's the entrance fee?, etc etc.)
Old 05-08-07, 11:09 PM
AM1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think its funny when people are still trying to flip houses hoping to make $$$
Old 05-08-07, 11:55 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by AM1
i think its funny when people are still trying to flip houses hoping to make $$$
whats funny about it?

not the best time at all but if u buy when the market bottoms (not yet...close but not yet) AND got the $$ to hang onto it your almost guaranteed to make $$$$$ off it.
Old 05-09-07, 12:31 AM
t0e
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

I am interested in something like this also

I too want an AMG / astin martin :P
Old 05-09-07, 07:20 AM
o2GS43o
Lead Lap

Eh, depending on your own situation actually... I work for a nationwide mortgage firm and handle real estate owned and foreclosure properties and we have public auctions for properties all over so cali... I personally don't have the money to buy one at this time, but there are some great deals out there if you know where to find them and also know the market value of those properties as well... and if your an investor, you would work hand in hand with a contractor and sometimes a real estate agent....
Old 05-09-07, 07:43 AM
o2GS43o
Lead Lap

If anyone interested in this auction that's coming up,

For San Diego county it's on May 12th
For LA, Ventura, and OC it's on May 19th
For Riverside and San Bernardino county it's on May 20th

you can take a brief look on the auction site which has a brief overview of the properties that are being auctioned.

My company holds about 1/2 the properties that are being auctioned

PM me for the link as i'm not sure if I can post the site on here
Old 05-09-07, 03:04 PM
VIPLINE
AKA ATSOU

Originally Posted by AM1
Ehh......

I used to think like u, think i read something over the papers or magazines and i know the market......and this is what set us away from been a wealthy real estate investor to just a little employee in a corporate world. IT"S ALL ABOUT KNOWLEDGE.

For those investors that are knowledgeable and know what they are doin, there is no good or bad market. They can always use different strategies at different kind of situations, no matter soft or hot. There are different investing strategies in real estate depends on the current market, like subject to, lease option, short sales, tax lien. Fix & flip is just one of the strategy.
Old 05-09-07, 03:06 PM
OutlawsX
Lead Lap

Investing in property is a good way to make money... the key things are having expendable cash to buy property, and patience. You can't expect to flip it constantly... :P
Old 05-09-07, 03:11 PM
VIPLINE
AKA ATSOU

Originally Posted by t0e
I am interested in something like this also

I too want an AMG / astin martin :P
Great!!! This is a great chance for u to get to know more & get started.
Real Estate is very fun and lucrative......come to the intensive and find out more. It's a very big real estate community, great chance for networking.
Old 05-09-07, 03:20 PM
VIPLINE
AKA ATSOU

Originally Posted by o2GS43o
Eh, depending on your own situation actually... I work for a nationwide mortgage firm and handle real estate owned and foreclosure properties and we have public auctions for properties all over so cali... I personally don't have the money to buy one at this time, but there are some great deals out there if you know where to find them and also know the market value of those properties as well... and if your an investor, you would work hand in hand with a contractor and sometimes a real estate agent....
Actually u don't need ur own money or ur own credit to purchase a house. There are ways u can own a property by leveraging other people's credit or money.

The greatest power for real estate is LEVERAGE~

Or u can be leveraged by ur boss when he's making all the big buck$ and vacations once a month, while u work ur @ss off and just waiting for the next promotion.
Old 05-09-07, 07:23 PM
CyberSC4
Lexus Test Driver

I found this. Read up and decide for yourselves.

http://nouveauscam.blogspot.com/

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6928

Last edited by CyberSC4; 05-09-07 at 07:27 PM.
Old 05-09-07, 07:44 PM
aznxenon
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

u guys want too much, all i really want is a ferrari.
Old 05-09-07, 08:25 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by aznxenon
u guys want too much, all i really want is a ferrari.
last time i checked a CLS55, Aston Martin DB9, and even a CLS63 are all cheaper than a ferrari.....

note:always be careful guys, Real estate has as many people losing money as it does gaining.

Quick Reply: So Cal Real Estate Event