CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

GCC Students--Parking Towing Beware-READ!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-07, 10:57 PM
Mortal300
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation GCC Students--Parking Towing Beware-READ!

For those of you in the glendale area near Glendale Community College beware of the Coffee Bean and Quiznos parking lot on Verdugo Rd. Right across from the community college.

A young mexican man is hired to sit in a chair all day with a phone and a notepad and record when u park and if u leave the property at any given time he tows ur car. i parked for about 15 min and came back had coffee went back out for 30 min came back and POOF he towed my damn car.

I flipped out on him, cussed him out...whatever it didn;t help my car still was gone.

After arguing n fighting and demanding to talk to his manager he got afraid of losing his job so i gave up cus that wasn't gunna get my car back.

Went to the towing company about 10 min away.

190$ outta my wallet to get my car.

So dont park in the parking lot cus i promise you he will hunt u down.
Old 05-16-07, 11:12 PM
$C300
Lexus Test Driver

Dayum, his face would end up on my hands and i would have a law suite aggenst them, you should take ur rescet to them and make them pay for ur bill, i dot live to far from there and cant remember how many times iv been there that stuff just stupid.
Old 05-16-07, 11:15 PM
DY3VERSITY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, that sucks! You should get reimbursed for that $190 though!

I think this would benefit to CL members more in the CL of So*Cal forum though!
Old 05-16-07, 11:46 PM
Mortal300
Pole Position

im gettin bout 20 of my friends each driving a car down there and parkin it there for a long *** time and just chillen at coffee bean so they lose spots imma stay there till his manager agrees to pay my 190 or i beat his *** he picks i was very close to hitting him but i knew it wudda got worse
Old 05-17-07, 12:07 AM
$C300
Lexus Test Driver

As long as u have a reciet your fine, proof that u were there while ur car got towed, it would hurt to have a friend there as a witness.
Old 05-17-07, 02:35 AM
TheMole
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What is a point of having a guy sit there doing that? To prevent college students from parking there? Sounds pretty lame because how can you keep track of everyone that comes and goes. They should have a sign posted. I know some plazas around college campuses do that and they write out tickets. You gave them your business of all things so you should get reimbursed.
Old 05-17-07, 07:33 AM
o2GS43o
Lead Lap

I've parked thre several times but never left that little area where coffee bean and quiznos are... I mean, there's not even a lot of spaces in that small parking area...

You should just stack park that little section so no one get's in or out, that will be wonders for their business...
Old 05-17-07, 12:00 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

lets have a lexus meet there
Old 05-17-07, 12:04 PM
o2GS43o
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GSteg
Get a post going in to So Cal forum...
Old 05-17-07, 03:35 PM
aznxenon
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

ROFL if you guys do throw a meet hell i'll roll up, go in there and ask for manager, and ask him for a cup of ice water hahahah
Old 05-17-07, 08:42 PM
Mortal300
Pole Position

Originally Posted by GSteg

lets do it..imma post in So Cal Forum

im dead serious lol we'll have coffee bean and all get waters and just relax for a few hours enjoy the cars...check out the socal forums boys
Old 05-17-07, 08:43 PM
fwynn
Lexus Test Driver

excuse my language..

***** him up
Old 05-17-07, 08:59 PM
Rollin'ES3
Lexus Test Driver

Exclamation

i went to pick up a friend there about a week ago and i was chilling in my car and listenin to music, he comes up to me, and in a very disrespectful manner asks me to move out or ill get towed, i then told him im waiting for somebody, and he didnt care, so i went to coffee bean and got some coffee and sat in my car for 1 hr to make him mad, then when my friend came, we decided to get quiznos and eat on the trunk of the car for another hour , we had to go home sometime bbut it was sure fun watching him get furious and not being able to do anything about it.....didnt think much of it but its weird how that happend with u a week later, im down to roll with u guys and have a meet their....lets get that 190$ back!!!
Old 05-17-07, 09:39 PM
Mortal300
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 00es300
i went to pick up a friend there about a week ago and i was chilling in my car and listenin to music, he comes up to me, and in a very disrespectful manner asks me to move out or ill get towed, i then told him im waiting for somebody, and he didnt care, so i went to coffee bean and got some coffee and sat in my car for 1 hr to make him mad, then when my friend came, we decided to get quiznos and eat on the trunk of the car for another hour , we had to go home sometime bbut it was sure fun watching him get furious and not being able to do anything about it.....didnt think much of it but its weird how that happend with u a week later, im down to roll with u guys and have a meet their....lets get that 190$ back!!!
oh man that just made my day lol...do u understand what i'll do? i'll pull out a tent if i have to get my 190$ back. i will sit there i'll buy 2 dollar coffees all day...heck my friend works there i'll get em for free and pretend like i paid...i will shut down that mother f'er once and for all and if i dont get my 190$ back imma double the ammount of ppl going there every friday....ahh yes friday the most busy day of them all for that place. ******s.
Old 05-17-07, 11:05 PM
Rollin'ES3
Lexus Test Driver

i think a meet will solve the problem, but it is gonna be hard to fill up all those spots, cause people move in n out fairly quickly, so about havin our lex's all parked close to eachother might be a challenge, but my uncle does own a tow truck ...muahahahahaha

(why dont we find out what that guy drives, and tow his car a few streets down or something) ?!!??!????

Quick Reply: GCC Students--Parking Towing Beware-READ!