CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Lexus of Oxnard

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-07, 01:42 PM
BobsGX
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lexus of Oxnard

Since I will be moving to the SLO area soon, looks like Lexus of Oxnard will be the dealer I would use for warranty/service work. Anyone have any dealings with them and if so how did you like them? TIA
Old 05-19-07, 02:20 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Been there a couple of times while passing through.
OK service, parts is ok, sales is ok. Nothing great. Nothing bad. Average. This only for 2 visits so take it for what it is worth. SLO is gorgeous, we plan on moving there withint a couple of years.
Lee
Old 05-19-07, 08:42 PM
FLIPPU
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live in Oxnard..those guys are the only ones I take my car tooo.
Ask for Phuong..he is fantastic.

Mike
Old 05-23-07, 06:39 PM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by FLIPPU
I live in Oxnard..those guys are the only ones I take my car tooo.
Ask for Phuong..he is fantastic.

Mike
Thanks for the kind words Mike...
It is definetely a full time job accomadating everybody since we serve clients as far south as Santa Monica and as far north as Paso Robles.

Originally Posted by BobsGX
Since I will be moving to the SLO area soon, looks like Lexus of Oxnard will be the dealer I would use for warranty/service work. Anyone have any dealings with them and if so how did you like them? TIA
Bob,
You're more than welcome to give me or the rest of the gang a call for further details. I will try and help you as much as I possibly can. We are open 7 days a week(with the exception of some Holidays ) for Service.

Mon-Fri : 7:30-6pm
Saturdays: 8am-5pm
Sundays: 10am-6pm

We offer complimentary loaners as we all know. We have over 48 cars and comprise of IS250's,ES350's and RX350's. Just give us ample notice to reserve one for either repairs or service.

Who knows, if you request me, you might get a discount
Old 05-23-07, 11:18 PM
DeviousOne
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I must have the worst luck. I took mine in to Oxnard to get an oil change and wasn't greeted very warmly....

The service lady was short and not very polite. When I complained about a dash rattle I was told "its a car, its going to have rattles." They gave me a 2 hour wait for the oil change and when I asked if I could use a loaner car to go get something to eat, I was told no, since they weren't keeping the car that long.

I had to walk down some alley to get to a shopping center to buy some subway. When I left there were 3 loaner cars sitting there, when I came back, there were 4.
Old 05-24-07, 07:52 AM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DeviousOne
I must have the worst luck. I took mine in to Oxnard to get an oil change and wasn't greeted very warmly....

The service lady was short and not very polite. When I complained about a dash rattle I was told "its a car, its going to have rattles." They gave me a 2 hour wait for the oil change and when I asked if I could use a loaner car to go get something to eat, I was told no, since they weren't keeping the car that long.

I had to walk down some alley to get to a shopping center to buy some subway. When I left there were 3 loaner cars sitting there, when I came back, there were 4.
Personally,
I am truly sorry for what happened. That rattle comment was unacceptable, period. Do you remember who your service consultant was?? We only have 1 female consultant, so that kind of narrows it down.

About the loan vehicles, we should have given you one if you were just going around the corner to grab a bite. Or we should have at least offered you a ride. Either way, I hope you are not discouraged from returning. Is the rattle noise gone at least?? If not, please let me know. I can arrange to have you ride with the technician to verify the noise and arrange to leave your car a few days while we fix it.

Again, sorry for the inconveinance buddy.

Regards,
Phuong
Old 05-24-07, 03:08 PM
DeviousOne
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SC400Dude
Personally,
I am truly sorry for what happened. That rattle comment was unacceptable, period. Do you remember who your service consultant was?? We only have 1 female consultant, so that kind of narrows it down.

About the loan vehicles, we should have given you one if you were just going around the corner to grab a bite. Or we should have at least offered you a ride. Either way, I hope you are not discouraged from returning. Is the rattle noise gone at least?? If not, please let me know. I can arrange to have you ride with the technician to verify the noise and arrange to leave your car a few days while we fix it.

Again, sorry for the inconveinance buddy.

Regards,
Phuong
No worries. I assumed it was a rare mishap.

The rattle noise has diminished, it mostly happens when its cold. In the heat it doesn't seem to do it.

I was told my car was taken out for a drive by a tech and he was unable to reproduce it, but my car had the same mileage as when I dropped it off.

I'm hoping people were just having a bad day. I still think its highly unprofessional, but hey, we're all entitled to bad days.
Old 05-24-07, 08:14 PM
BobsGX
Racer

Originally Posted by SC400Dude

Bob,
You're more than welcome to give me or the rest of the gang a call for further details. I will try and help you as much as I possibly can. We are open 7 days a week(with the exception of some Holidays ) for Service.

Mon-Fri : 7:30-6pm
Saturdays: 8am-5pm
Sundays: 10am-6pm

We offer complimentary loaners as we all know. We have over 48 cars and comprise of IS250's,ES350's and RX350's. Just give us ample notice to reserve one for either repairs or service.

Who knows, if you request me, you might get a discount
Thanks for the info and the invite Phuong. The first time I need any warranty or service done after I move to the SLO area in June, I will call and ask for you.