CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Friday Night Meet!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-07, 09:28 AM
JamesN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by juiSCee
was thr til around 11.30, guess more peeps showed up after i took off. was my 1st Arcadia meet and got to meet a few people.

and to james, dont know if your a member here, but my bad for calling you chahn!
LOL... So you are the one with the silver sc4?? I didn't know you are on the forum man. I was suprise that you called me Chanh. Anyways, didn't have a real chance talking to you because I was conducting business with Ben. Then I have to leave to bring some parts for a friend. Then I came back LOL... Park over to our side next time man.
Old 11-18-07, 10:26 AM
juiSCee
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JamesN
LOL... So you are the one with the silver sc4?? I didn't know you are on the forum man. I was suprise that you called me Chanh. Anyways, didn't have a real chance talking to you because I was conducting business with Ben. Then I have to leave to bring some parts for a friend. Then I came back LOL... Park over to our side next time man.
i meant James with the Black SC on Blk Volk GT-S'. he pulled up with jgdynamics. i drive a RJP SC3, but I did meet the guy with the Silver Spruce SC4 though, i think he mentioned some1 in a black SC pulled up and left. we might have missed each other. maybe we'll see each other next time i wanted to check out your car since i saw the last photo shoot you posted with your new wheels.