CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Friend shot and killed, suspects driving 2nd gen gs

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-07, 05:03 PM
blisiono
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm sorry to hear what happened to your friend. my condolences to him and his friends and family. hopefully those guys get caught for this.
Old 06-11-07, 05:16 PM
2FiVE8
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that is so sad i am very sorry for your loss man, i was on redondo beach blvd last night in my 2nd gen gs and stopped at the 7-11 now i am worried about drivin down that street late at night damn stupid people, making it scary just to come home late at night
Old 06-11-07, 05:49 PM
Scoupe3
Rookie

Sorry for the loss bro.

Reminded of a video that i saw of police shooting some guy in his SUV from a close distance and the guy barely got hurt. This website has some info too.
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backis...research03.htm

Just wondering if such a situation happens again is it better to just take off.
Old 06-11-07, 07:53 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 470 Likes on 362 Posts

Sad and scary.
Our thoughts go out to friends and family.
Old 06-11-07, 10:47 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

omg this is really sad and scary, really sorry to hear about your loss.....

my wife works very close to there, this is just insane....
Old 06-11-07, 11:05 PM
qlex56
Lead Lap

sorry to hear that, my condolences.
who ever did it will get caught.
Old 06-11-07, 11:53 PM
AM1
Lexus Champion

send me a message if you have any more info. i work near there. very near there. ill keep any eye out.
Old 06-12-07, 07:52 AM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

Hi everyone. It's about 7:45am here, just walked into work and I had a voice mail on my machine so I checked it. It turns out they found his car, it was in compton. Totally stipped, no rims, no brakes, no interior, no lights, no nothing, pretty much just the shell and the engine was still there. They found traces of my friends blood that splashed on the rear trunk area. The good news is, they found opened beer bottles inside the car( my friend never drinks and drives, and he hates beer). The detectives are going to check the bottles for possible matches. Also, the idoits didn't have gloves on, so different finger prints showed up on the door handles. The cool thing is, he is the only person that drives the car. He doesn't even let his girlfriend drive it. so most likely we could get the suspects fingerprints on the car. Lastly, there were gun powder resedue all over the driver side window edge. The detective mentioned that they used a 45mm magnum for the weapon, and the bullet casing showed that it has been used from a previous murder of a couple in long beach. He told me that this case is turning out positive and they should be caught soon according to the evidence they obtained. I really hope so. Ill keep you guys updated on this. Thanks for your kind words, it meant alot to me when I read it this morning. Although it's a tragic loss for me, I'm just going to keep my head up high and climb this damn corporate ladder(American Honda) and make my boy proud of me. Again thanks guys, and Ill post new updates ASAP.
Old 06-12-07, 08:28 AM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ssaristo
Hi everyone. It's about 7:45am here, just walked into work and I had a voice mail on my machine so I checked it. It turns out they found his car, it was in compton. Totally stipped, no rims, no brakes, no interior, no lights, no nothing, pretty much just the shell and the engine was still there. They found traces of my friends blood that splashed on the rear trunk area. The good news is, they found opened beer bottles inside the car( my friend never drinks and drives, and he hates beer). The detectives are going to check the bottles for possible matches. Also, the idoits didn't have gloves on, so different finger prints showed up on the door handles. The cool thing is, he is the only person that drives the car. He doesn't even let his girlfriend drive it. so most likely we could get the suspects fingerprints on the car. Lastly, there were gun powder resedue all over the driver side window edge. The detective mentioned that they used a 45mm magnum for the weapon, and the bullet casing showed that it has been used from a previous murder of a couple in long beach. He told me that this case is turning out positive and they should be caught soon according to the evidence they obtained. I really hope so. Ill keep you guys updated on this. Thanks for your kind words, it meant alot to me when I read it this morning. Although it's a tragic loss for me, I'm just going to keep my head up high and climb this damn corporate ladder(American Honda) and make my boy proud of me. Again thanks guys, and Ill post new updates ASAP.
Wow, it's great to hear that these people are so stupid and have left so many clues behind. There is nothing more gutless and cowardly than to just roll up on someone (especially a nice couple minding their own biz) like that and do what they did.

Remember your boy for all the good times you all had together and keep pushin'. Sounds like you're a young cat who has his s___ together. Make your homie proud, just like you said. Best wishes in coping with your loss.

Eric
Old 06-12-07, 08:52 AM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

hey thanks guys. if you felllow Cl members have myspace, please add me. Im going to put up some stuff on my friend, and i would also love for you guys to be on my list so i can contact you guys.

http://www.myspace.com/saiji

Thanks!
Old 06-12-07, 08:58 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

it's good to know that the authority is putting focus on this and they are getting hold of so much information. hopefully they put those cowards in jail soon so everyone can be safe. be strong and keep your head up
Old 06-12-07, 08:59 AM
FLIPPU
Lexus Test Driver

Could this be related you think?

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/articles/7955457.html
Old 06-12-07, 09:10 AM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by FLIPPU
No I dont think so...i hope it is.
Old 06-12-07, 11:34 AM
Rollin'ES3
Lexus Test Driver

oh man sorry to hear about ur friend and his girlfriend...good thing they found the car with all those clues, hopefully they will find the suspects within no time, my condolences go out to everybody that was hurt by this...
Old 06-12-07, 11:47 AM
AM1
Lexus Champion

make sure you check in with the police as much as you can, so that will they can solve it faster. i know local PD a lot of times has a huge work load. or why dont you contact a local news station and ask them to do a story on it?

Quick Reply: Friend shot and killed, suspects driving 2nd gen gs