CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

relocation to So Cal--Need your help

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-07, 08:33 AM
VA Lex Sls
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool relocation to So Cal--Need your help

I work at a great Lexus dealership in Virginia. I hate to leave, but my family is in L.A.. I will be relocating to Los Angeles at the end of the summer. Can anyone give me insight as to what Lexus Dealership I should seek employment at. I have 3 years with Lexus and am Master Certified. Atmosphere and a positive environment are crucial. I will be living in the San Fernando Valley.
Hildeant@yahoo.com
Thanks, Tony
Old 06-18-07, 07:07 PM
LEXAI
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VA Lex Sls
I work at a great Lexus dealership in Virginia. I hate to leave, but my family is in L.A.. I will be relocating to Los Angeles at the end of the summer. Can anyone give me insight as to what Lexus Dealership I should seek employment at. I have 3 years with Lexus and am Master Certified. Atmosphere and a positive environment are crucial. I will be living in the San Fernando Valley.
Hildeant@yahoo.com
Thanks, Tony
Hey bro, its Abe (revlis240) using my gfs screen name because im too lazy to log out and back in...

anyway, i work for all the local lexus dealers, and have spent a lot of time at each dealer. I am one of the vendors for almost all the ones in the la area. here is my personal breakdown:

...well before i do that. tell me are you looking for the service side or sales side?

Abe
Old 06-18-07, 07:09 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 533 Likes on 282 Posts

The closest dealerships in your proximity will be:

Keyes Lexus - Van Nuys
Lexus of Valencia - (Keyes Dealership)
Lexus of Thousand Oaks
Lexus of Glendale
Jim Falk Lexus - Beverly Hills, CA
Lexus of Santa Monica

The largest and #1 Lexus dealership in the Western US, Longo Lexus - El Monte, CA (Penske).
The newest and largest facility is Newport Lexus - Newport Beach, CA (David Wilson).

Last edited by flipside909; 06-18-07 at 07:16 PM.