CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

tustin lexus

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-07, 09:56 PM
omgitsroy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default tustin lexus

did anyone get a call from tustin lexus asking about future cars? they said they'd pay 150 for two hours of my time..
Old 06-26-07, 10:00 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Tell them you'll do it if they turn off your DRL
Old 06-27-07, 11:45 AM
omgitsroy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

i think i might get to test drive future cars.... it would be crazy if it was the ISF.. haha... doubt it though... i'll probably take my camera with me...
Old 06-27-07, 12:25 PM
superfi77
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

btw, do not buy from Jake Webber from tusin lexus. That guy is a freaking liar .
Old 06-27-07, 02:11 PM
joedaddy1
Racer

Received 191 Likes on 148 Posts

they will bring you in and ask you, ur opinions on some options/designs, etc..
it's cake and u get $150!
Old 06-27-07, 04:38 PM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To the OP, did you buy from Tustin Lexus? I often get my car serviced there but got no such call. I wish I did because it's an easy $150!

It's basically a focus group that you'll be participating in. They ask you what you like, don't like about future cars. Don't bother bringing a camera because you won't be allowed to bring anything of that nature inside. Not even your cell phone.

I've done a bunch of these focus groups in the past when I had my Accord V6 coupe. I've gotten paid about $2000 total for doing these things. Ever since I got my IS though, they haven't called me anymore.
Old 06-28-07, 11:00 AM
nrsk4u
Pole Position

is it actually cash or do you get stuck with a credit to the dealership??
Old 07-02-07, 06:45 PM
LexusIS-TL
Lead Lap

Tustin Lexus, ha. I swear I will never do business with them nor go down there ever again, even if they're willing to give me $150 for my services. Bunch of snobby, arrogant sales people there. I've been there so I know how some of them are.
Old 07-06-07, 04:15 PM
nrsk4u
Pole Position

Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
Tustin Lexus, ha. I swear I will never do business with them nor go down there ever again, even if they're willing to give me $150 for my services. Bunch of snobby, arrogant sales people there. I've been there so I know how some of them are.
A - MEN to that!!!!!!, went in to the parts shop to try and get a front chrome plate and they had their nose so far up in the air it was rediculos.....Never Ever Buy anything there!!!!!!
Old 07-06-07, 08:35 PM
LexusIS-TL
Lead Lap

Crown Lexus has the same type of attitude. These *****es there think they're high and mighty pretending to be hootchie wannabes thinking they're all bad working at a Lexus dealership. I went in for an exhaust inquiry, no one in parts dept was available. I told the receptionist to get someone over there. She says, ok. Waited for about 5 minutes, no one shows up. Waited a few more minutes and by that time, there were like 4 other guys behind me wondering, WTF?

I went to ask her again to page the guy but in a more upsetting tone and she dares ask me to calm down and be patient. Then my peripheral caught her rollng her eyes. Holy ****, I left. Crown and Tustin Lexus are off limits forever.
Old 07-11-07, 06:10 PM
Czechlex
Pole Position

Tustin Lexus Is A Bunch Of Money Hungry Scam Artists! Never Getting A Oil Change Or A Detail Done There Again. Rip Off!!
Old 07-20-07, 10:58 AM
Hazelrah
Rookie

Just did my regular 65k mile maintenance there and it was fine. I was also there once before to replace a light. Service seemed very efficient and professional. I do wish they had some food though, a friend tells me they have muffins in Cerritos!
Old 07-22-07, 01:15 AM
eyezack87
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Czechlex
Tustin Lexus Is A Bunch Of Money Hungry Scam Artists! Never Getting A Oil Change Or A Detail Done There Again. Rip Off!!
I've been there a couple times. Once for a shredded tire and once for a dead battery. First time they looked at me weird cuz I was in my soccer gear but the next time they treated me fine, though when I asked for some brochures they told me they ran out...
Old 07-22-07, 03:03 PM
Dr.Zeus
Lead Lap

Yea! i've been meaning to ask someone if they got the same call. I got a calls and a letter in the mail and they said that all they needed was an evaluation at the end and you'll be 150 richer
Old 08-17-07, 12:21 AM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

I've been to Tustin 3 times already for service. First visit was for LPS setting. Second visit was for busted HID. Third visit was for oil change, busted weather stripping and shakey rear view mirror.

All 3 visits went off w/o a hitch. My 3rd visit, I was originally quoted $68 for an oil change but when I picked up my car, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was being charged only $50.

Will definitely return to Tustin for service.

ps. I jokingly told the service advisor on this last visit that I'm on club lexus so he better treat me well. I guess he took my joke seriously.

Quick Reply: tustin lexus