CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.
View Poll Results: Best Dealer to buy from
Carlsbad
6.59%
Riverside
4.40%
Tustin
6.59%
Longo
31.87%
Newport
6.59%
Kerny Mesa
4.40%
Glendale
13.19%
Cerritos
10.99%
South Bay
2.20%
Beverly Hills
6.59%
Mission Viejo
6.59%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Best dealer to buy from (in So Cal)

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-07, 08:51 PM
Da Hapa
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you need another option that reads "anywhere except for Lexus Mission Viejo because they are the worst dealership I've experienced in nearly 17-years and 7 new Lexus vehicles (4 LS, 1 RX, 1 IS and 1 LX)". Complete bunch of lying a-holes.
Old 08-04-07, 02:58 PM
jonjon83
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

u can go to Lexus of Riverside..they got some fine females over there
Old 08-09-07, 08:38 AM
OutlawsX
Lead Lap

Well Shiz... Fine Females in Riverside, that'll make me buy a car ASAP! /endsarcasm

As long as they give good service and cheap, it's all I ask. That goes for the cars you dirty perverts.
Old 04-05-08, 10:47 PM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

You should contact couple of the members here. They work for Lexus Dealers. I think that is where u get the best deal.
Old 04-06-08, 07:47 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

ONLY reason I picked Newport Lexus is one of my buddy is a sales manager there !
My best advice is call/use internet everywhere possible and compare !

My X went to Longo Westminster and they were GREAT as well !!

Good luck !!
Old 04-07-08, 11:54 AM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Longo

I bought my new 2008 GS350 at LONGO.. fully loaded MSRP 51,915. Longo treated me very good and gave me a good deal.

Last edited by Lexus GS3; 04-07-08 at 04:53 PM.
Old 04-07-08, 12:07 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexus GS3
I bought my new 2008 GS350 at LONGO.. fully loaded MSRP 51,915. Longo treated me very good and gave me a good deal.
and now you need to update your sig banner.

Last edited by rominl; 04-07-08 at 04:58 PM.
Old 04-07-08, 01:26 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by projectdna
and now you need to update your sig banner.
and you need to MYOB!!
Old 04-12-08, 12:49 PM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

I got mine from Longo because a friend of a friend was the car washer there and he referred me to a salesman (Tony Tsou) that he worked with. The friend said that Tony would hook me up and get me a fair price.

I special ordered with Tony back in Nov '05 and took delivery in March '06. Since the 2IS was still new back then, Tony was only able to sell me the car for $1000 off of MSRP. Plus he threw in a $100 gift cert to Longo (which I never used and it's since expired ).

Overall, I paid a hefty price for my car but I expected it since it was a special order and the IS was still rare back then. My experience with Tony was really good. He gave me regular updates throughout the 4 months that I waited for my car and when I took delivery, it was a matter of half an hour to process all of the paperwork before I drove home in my new car.
Old 04-16-08, 10:32 AM
Dez
Driver

Hey guys, if you want a deal my dad is fleet manager at Cerritos and he'll hook you up. He's been at the same dealership for 19 years (since 89, the very beginning of Lexus) which is unheard of in the automotive business because of the turnover rate. He really REALLY knows the business. His customer base is gigantic and he has crazy connections to other makes and models too, so PM me if you're interested in getting a great deal.
Old 04-24-08, 08:48 PM
tuan92129
Lexus Champion

If you are located in San Diego, I'd go the extra mile to Bob Baker Lexus in El Cajon.
Old 06-05-08, 06:24 PM
NinaC
Driver School Candidate

Well here's my story..
One day I woke up and decided I want to but a IS350. I knew what exterior and interior color I wanted but nothing else about the car. lol
I thought I could just go to the dealer (without having to do research online)and have a sale person explain me the options and pricing, blah, blah, blah.

Lets see, to sum it up, some stuckup asian salesman at El Monte Longo said, "we don't have that color in stock so you will need to put a down payment to get it" I asked what type of options do you have, his reply "this one is fully loaded with everything for aprox $44500 msrp" I asked what's everything, he said "it's fully loaded"
Then I asked if there was any flexibility in this price, he's reply, "we don't have the color you want so unless you put in a deposit, we can't talk about pricing." And ofcourse he didn't offer to let me test drive and he knew I never even driven an IS before. I think he spent about 30 mins with me.

I really got the short end of the stick that time... (I think it's because I was dressed really casual when I went to Longo and I rode my motorcycle there with a whole bunch of other bikers.) I think he assumed that I wasn't serious and that I probably didn't have money (even tho I told him that I have my own financing)

In the end, I went to Beverly Hills (still dressed casual) and the rep said that they would have to order the car but he went over all options, pricing for those options, did a comparrison of other dealers and what they sold the IS for, and then went over their price flexibility. I gave him a deposit.
IS350, Nav, ML, SP PKG, Wheel locks, cargo net = $40,950 +tax
It ended ip taking over a month and since it took so long, he lowered the price to $39780.
Old 06-08-08, 11:59 PM
LexusIS-TL
Lead Lap

Does anyone recommend Crown Lexus in Ontario, California? Any good stories about them? Purchase or service wise?
Old 06-09-08, 12:37 AM
AM1
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by NinaC
Well here's my story..
One day I woke up and decided I want to but a IS350. I knew what exterior and interior color I wanted but nothing else about the car. lol
I thought I could just go to the dealer (without having to do research online)and have a sale person explain me the options and pricing, blah, blah, blah.

Lets see, to sum it up, some stuckup asian salesman at El Monte Longo said, "we don't have that color in stock so you will need to put a down payment to get it" I asked what type of options do you have, his reply "this one is fully loaded with everything for aprox $44500 msrp" I asked what's everything, he said "it's fully loaded"
Then I asked if there was any flexibility in this price, he's reply, "we don't have the color you want so unless you put in a deposit, we can't talk about pricing." And ofcourse he didn't offer to let me test drive and he knew I never even driven an IS before. I think he spent about 30 mins with me.

I really got the short end of the stick that time... (I think it's because I was dressed really casual when I went to Longo and I rode my motorcycle there with a whole bunch of other bikers.) I think he assumed that I wasn't serious and that I probably didn't have money (even tho I told him that I have my own financing)

In the end, I went to Beverly Hills (still dressed casual) and the rep said that they would have to order the car but he went over all options, pricing for those options, did a comparrison of other dealers and what they sold the IS for, and then went over their price flexibility. I gave him a deposit.
IS350, Nav, ML, SP PKG, Wheel locks, cargo net = $40,950 +tax
It ended ip taking over a month and since it took so long, he lowered the price to $39780.
i really hate when dealers act they are better then you. even though i have not personally been to longo lexus, i got a similar experience just by trying to deal with them over the phone. did they tell you the whole garbage about how they are the biggest dealer in the west?, how they get the best deals? how they can get anything you want? same crap they tell everybody and then are unwilling to work with you or help you out? biggest doesnt always mean the best. since when do you need to dress up to buy a car and get some help? stupid car salespeople are so full of themselves sometimes.
Old 06-19-08, 11:05 PM
tejib350
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by AM1
i really hate when dealers act they are better then you. even though i have not personally been to longo lexus, i got a similar experience just by trying to deal with them over the phone. did they tell you the whole garbage about how they are the biggest dealer in the west?, how they get the best deals? how they can get anything you want? same crap they tell everybody and then are unwilling to work with you or help you out? biggest doesnt always mean the best. since when do you need to dress up to buy a car and get some help? stupid car salespeople are so full of themselves sometimes.
Yea I heard all that about them being the biggest and best in the west...so we go to longo to find out for ourselves and we have a deal for a few hundred over invoice on an is350..we tell the salesman we will come in later in the week once we find a lender...the end of the week comes around and i call, the car is still there so they get my credit card info and put in on hold for me...low and behold i get a call a few hours later from a different salesman saying the best they could do was a thousand over invoice.. i was like wtf, i had agreed on a few hundred over and you're not even the guy i talked to so this shouldn't concern you...well he kept bs'in with me and i finally was able to get him in my ballpark and we were going to buy the car the next day...now get this...a few hours later he calls and says the car has been sold!!! the car that i had put on hold and agreed on a deal for the 2nd time had been sold!! they may be big and bad but that was very unprofessional on their part...so they were supposed to find another identical vehicle ...well we didn't wait around, the day after they sold the car we wanted we went to newport lexus and had a very smooth hassle free experience...its been about a month and still no call for longo, i don't want them calling me anyway, but it shows a great deal about their customer service..i know this doesn't apply to everyone at longo but its just the experience i had.