CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

TeamSolo gave me there business card.

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-07, 07:30 AM
Shoganai
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeahhhh... i'm not gonna call... jus wanted to put it out there so that you guys can check out this car club yourself.... and that was a pretty good catch to notice the Murcielago in the background. I only took that pic since it was the first G37 I've seen in person and i'm not about to put a banner on my ride like that... no offense to any team solo members and any other w/ banners on there ride... been there done that.

Last edited by Shoganai; 10-03-07 at 01:45 PM.
Old 10-03-07, 11:06 AM
KevinfrmSD
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe they're just promoting their crew.
Old 10-03-07, 01:33 PM
chrispy

Received 79 Likes on 37 Posts

Aren't there several Team Solo members on this board?
Old 10-31-07, 09:23 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thats Vick who dropped off that card. He is the founder and pres of Team Solo. I would just take it as a compliment. It just means he really liked your car and figured maybe he would try to drop you a line and see if you would be interested in being part of a team. He's not trying to sell you anything or sell you on anything, probably just wanted to see if its something you would be interested in. There are many benefits in being part of a team, its not just about getting free stuff, that does help but its more about just being around other people who share the same passion for modding. You swap industry connections on products you might want even if its not free you might get 50% off or 30% off depending, also it can lead to magazine features. I joined and had my car featured on HIN flyers and than Modifed Magazine within 8 months plus have gotten a couple sponsors for products that I did want. The stickers, its mostly just for shows, its part of your obligation to sponsors when getting free or discounted products. I usually take them off right after shows. I'm not trying to sway you, I don't even know what your car looks like I just wanted to clear the team aspect stuff up. There are a lot of great teams out west and all over the country, Wald GS is part of a great team in cally in team hybrid, I'm sure he could tell you about it aswell.

Vick is at vegas right now at Sema featured under Rotora who sponsored him and made his car the prototype for their BBK coming for the G37. Right now they gave him a 6-4 kit but they are going to produce a 12-4 kit for him after sema for their new production line of bbks that they are going to sell for the g37. Shoot he got a substantial discounted sponsorship from HRE for their new 800 series line and did a 20 inch front 21 inch rear and landed a michelin sponsorship. You guys have all the fun out there in cally where all the companies are based, its mush easier.

Here is his car the way it looks now..

Last edited by bluelex; 11-01-07 at 06:45 AM.
Old 10-31-07, 10:07 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bluelex
Thats Vick who dropped off that card. He is the founder and pres of Team Solo. I would just take it as a compliment. It just means he really liked your car and figured maybe he would try to drop you a line and see if you would be interested in being part of a team. He's not trying to sell you anything or sell you on anything, probably just wanted to see if its something you would be interested in. There are many benefits in being part of a team, its not just about getting free stuff, that does help but its more about just being around other people who share the same passion for modding. You swap industry connections on products you might want even if its not free you might get 50% off or 30% off depending, also it can lead to magazine features. I joined and had my car featured on HIN flyers and than Modifed Magazine within 8 months plus have gotten a couple sponsors for products that I did want. The stickers, its mostly just for shows, its part of your obligation to sponsors when getting free or discounted products. I usually take them off right after shows. I'm not trying to sway you, I don't even know what your car looks like I just wanted to clear the team aspect stuff up. There are a lot of great teams out west and all over the country, Wald GS is part of a great team in cally in team hyrbrid, I'm sure he could tell you about it aswell.

Vick is at vegas right now at Sema featured under Rotora who sponsored him and made his car the prototype for their BBK coming for the G37. Right now they gave him a 6-4 kit but they are going to produce a 12-4 kit for him after sema for their new production line of bbks that they are going to sell for the g37. Shoot he got a substantial discounted sponsorship from HRE for their new 800 series line and did a 20 inch front 21 inch rear and landed a michelin sponsorship. You guys have all the fun out there in cally where all the companies are based, its mush easier.

Here is his car the way it looks now..

Damn, Adrian I didn't know Vik was doing it like that! I need to get more active on the boards! Check out our site!
Old 11-01-07, 07:13 PM
cbrasian
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

prolly just trying to sell you stuff imo from my experience
Old 11-03-07, 08:28 PM
suka4thong
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha... i saw that car on my way back home from SEMA.... gave him nice car btw.