CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

2007 DAZZ Motorsports XMAS Party

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-07, 06:15 PM
JODAOR
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SoCalSC4
Actually, today I heard (from a reputable BMW tuner) that Uncle Ron was just tired and is shutting the whole shootin' match down!

The Bankruptcy rumor started at SEMA, I have no confirmation of this.
More than one person has mentioned it to me, however.

Again, not trying to spread rumors... love the guys over there, bought my L-Sportline roof spoiler from Joey a couple of years ago. I certainly wish them the best!
Bob,

This IS Joey and that's why I was asking if what you were stating was fact or fiction.

I can personally assure you (and the reputable BMW tuner that mentioned this to you) that Ron and DAZZ are doing just fine.

This is the first I have heard of this rumor about DAZZ and Ron and as you know, this automotive aftermarket industry (and forum community) is very small and rumors spread very fast. I can only hope that you would call the so called "reputable" BMW tuning company to advise them that if they have any questions about the solvency of DAZZ (and Ron for that matter) to please feel free to contact me directly. I would be happy to personally discuss this with them at anytime.

Regarding the nay sayers in our wonderful industry, what else needs to be said other than "they are what they are".

Bob you have always been a gentleman to me (as well as Steve Wilson), and if you would like to discuss this matter any further, please feel free to contact me at my office.

Respectfully,

Joey O.