CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Props to Lexus of Oxnard

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-07, 01:07 AM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Props to Lexus of Oxnard

I gotta give them props. I know it's farther north than most of you live, but it's the closest dealership to me. I live in San Luis Obispo/Pismo Beach/Santa Maria area, and we have the choice of Bakersfield, or Oxnard as the nearest dealers.

During my previous Lexus ownerships, they have driven a loaner from Oxarnd to my house (150 miles+ or so) dropped it off and driven my car back to the dealership to work on it and then return the car to me when the work is done. At the time, the driver, an older gentleman, really took care of my cars when driving them up there. No complaints.

I am getting my GS sent up there for the creaking dash issues and will get my car picked up by their "valet" service again. Top notch!!

Any of you guys know of a dealership that does that?
Old 12-30-07, 01:58 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally Posted by The Godfather
I gotta give them props. I know it's farther north than most of you live, but it's the closest dealership to me. I live in San Luis Obispo/Pismo Beach/Santa Maria area, and we have the choice of Bakersfield, or Oxnard as the nearest dealers.

During my previous Lexus ownerships, they have driven a loaner from Oxarnd to my house (150 miles+ or so) dropped it off and driven my car back to the dealership to work on it and then return the car to me when the work is done. At the time, the driver, an older gentleman, really took care of my cars when driving them up there. No complaints.

I am getting my GS sent up there for the creaking dash issues and will get my car picked up by their "valet" service again. Top notch!!

I can tell you that no MB dealership would do that.
Old 12-30-07, 09:43 AM
Vertex GS3
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Wald GS
gotta agree with Bryan on this one too
Old 12-30-07, 09:45 AM
lxgs4
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah i can say that. I was just sent to Palm Springs to reflash the smart access system. The dealership close to him at the time said they couldn't do anything for him unless he towed the vehicle to the dealership. Took me about 3 hrs to get there from Glendale on a friday afternoon.
Old 12-30-07, 10:36 AM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Wald GS
that's why I switched back to Lexus!

Originally Posted by Vertex GS3
gotta agree with Bryan on this one too
Dohma!
Old 12-30-07, 11:07 AM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Yes, almost all will do that for a good customer. Some will even flatbed your car and loaner so you don't add extra miles to your car.
It's nice reading something positive about dealership for a change, people usually post to complain.
Old 12-30-07, 11:39 AM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by AsianGirl007
Yes, almost all will do that for a good customer. Some will even flatbed your car and loaner so you don't add extra miles to your car.
It's nice reading something positive about dealership for a change, people usually post to complain.
Being that the car is under warranty... I wonder if I can get a flatbed... That'd be interesting... I doubt they'd go that extra mile though!
Old 12-30-07, 11:52 AM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Being that the car is under warranty... I wonder if I can get a flatbed... That'd be interesting... I doubt they'd go that extra mile though!
Your car doesn't have to be under warranty, it's extra perk for regular maintenance (except simple oil changes). I know places like Longo and Westminster own their own flatbeds and places like Glendale use a towing company. Only thing is you have to make an appointment waaaay in advance. Glendale is about one week notice and Longo is one month notice. I'm not sure about Westminster or any of the other dealerships.

You should call Oxnard and ask if they offer flatbed pick up for service and find out more details.
Old 12-30-07, 11:55 AM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by AsianGirl007
Your car doesn't have to be under warranty, it's extra perk for regular maintenance (except simple oil changes). I know places like Longo and Westminster own their own flatbeds and places like Glendale use a towing company. Only thing is you have to make an appointment waaaay in advance. Glendale is about one week notice and Longo is one month notice. I'm not sure about Westminster or any of the other dealerships.

You should call Oxnard and ask if they offer flatbed pick up for service and find out more details.
Well I guess I will then! I wonder if Westminster will come all the way here though! I wouldn't mind driving their loaner back down and get a bowl of Pho down there :P
Old 12-30-07, 01:49 PM
Vertex GS3
Pole Position

Well I guess I will then! I wonder if Westminster will come all the way here though! I wouldn't mind driving their loaner back down and get a bowl of Pho down there :P
Then we can eat pho
Old 12-30-07, 02:25 PM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Vertex GS3
Then we can eat pho
pho dac biet large with some egg rolls! Hey what's that site you got in your sig? Is that yours?
Old 12-30-07, 02:41 PM
Rollin'ES3
Lexus Test Driver

Talk about VIP service....Sounds good.
Old 12-31-07, 03:04 PM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

I'm glad you've had a pleasant experience

I'm a service writer here at Lexus of Oxnard and we Pick Up/Deliver as far north as Paso Robles...we waive the delivery fees. We just ask you to leave enough fuel for our drivers to get here and back. Who was the driver by the way? We have 7 drivers all in total. A lot of our business comes from the Santa Barbara area, so having this service benefits us greatly.

Just a heads up, we would like to road test your GS with you present for that dash rattle. It would be best if the Technician and yourself can verify the same noise. That way, everybody is on the same page and we're pursuing the correct noise. So I do suggest stopping by if you can. You can schedule to drop it off, issue you a loan vehicle and then we can deliver the vehicle back to you. That's another option. Please allow us 1-2 week's notice to reserve a Lexus Loan vehicle.

To Answer the question asked by Liz, no we don't offer flat-bed service for our customers. If the customer experiences a mechanical issue, they have to contact Lexus Roadside for towing services if they are still under the comprehensive warranty. Otherwise, they are responsible for towing their own vehicle down here in case of an emergency. We suggest towing through your auto club if you are out of your warranty.

We are open 7 days a week for Service/Parts, so you can drop it off literally any time. Our hours are:

M-F: 7:30-6
SAT: 8-5
SUN: 10-4

Looking forward to your future business

Phuong Pham

Last edited by SC400Dude; 12-31-07 at 03:14 PM.
Old 12-31-07, 06:00 PM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SC400Dude
I'm glad you've had a pleasant experience

I'm a service writer here at Lexus of Oxnard and we Pick Up/Deliver as far north as Paso Robles...we waive the delivery fees. We just ask you to leave enough fuel for our drivers to get here and back. Who was the driver by the way? We have 7 drivers all in total. A lot of our business comes from the Santa Barbara area, so having this service benefits us greatly.

Just a heads up, we would like to road test your GS with you present for that dash rattle. It would be best if the Technician and yourself can verify the same noise. That way, everybody is on the same page and we're pursuing the correct noise. So I do suggest stopping by if you can. You can schedule to drop it off, issue you a loan vehicle and then we can deliver the vehicle back to you. That's another option. Please allow us 1-2 week's notice to reserve a Lexus Loan vehicle.

To Answer the question asked by Liz, no we don't offer flat-bed service for our customers. If the customer experiences a mechanical issue, they have to contact Lexus Roadside for towing services if they are still under the comprehensive warranty. Otherwise, they are responsible for towing their own vehicle down here in case of an emergency. We suggest towing through your auto club if you are out of your warranty.

We are open 7 days a week for Service/Parts, so you can drop it off literally any time. Our hours are:

M-F: 7:30-6
SAT: 8-5
SUN: 10-4

Looking forward to your future business

Phuong Pham
Phuong,

Small world! I actually have to call you guys back and cancel the pickup. I'll most likely drive it down myself actually, so I'll be able to show the creaks to the tech.

What's your direct line so I can schedule an appointment through you?

Thanks

Mike
Old 01-01-08, 10:44 AM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Phuong,

Small world! I actually have to call you guys back and cancel the pickup. I'll most likely drive it down myself actually, so I'll be able to show the creaks to the tech.

What's your direct line so I can schedule an appointment through you?

Thanks

Mike
Mike,

My direct line doesn't work right now, they still have to fix the issue. Please call 805-988-8500 and have me paged. That is the best way to get a hold of me. If I don't pick up, ask for my voice mail. I WILL call you back.

I'll be here Wednesday,Thursday, and Saturday of this week from 8-5. Give me a buzz

Quick Reply: Props to Lexus of Oxnard