CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Most Bogus Ticket You Have Ever Heard Of!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-07, 11:15 PM
Allen K
-0----0-
Forum Moderator

Received 817 Likes on 571 Posts

The thing is that the officer has much more credibility than you do regardless of whether it's right or not. And depending on how you say the above statement, the judge might like you even less. If you really want to fight this ticket I suggest a lawyer.

P.S. if the cop really used his speedo to see what speed you are going he is full of the brown stuff. Unless he has you on radar, or he is pacing you I don't see how his speedo has anything to do with the speed of your car. I can be going 100, but it doesn't mean everyone else is going the same.
Old 12-31-07, 12:51 AM
fwynn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.ticketassassin.com/docs/forms.html

dont actually take it to court..

write a letter and send it in!
well yea read the site! :]

enjoy..
Old 12-31-07, 01:15 AM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Allen K
The thing is that the officer has much more credibility than you do regardless of whether it's right or not. And depending on how you say the above statement, the judge might like you even less. If you really want to fight this ticket I suggest a lawyer.

P.S. if the cop really used his speedo to see what speed you are going he is full of the brown stuff. Unless he has you on radar, or he is pacing you I don't see how his speedo has anything to do with the speed of your car. I can be going 100, but it doesn't mean everyone else is going the same.
my point exactly! all he said was he looked down at his speedo and saw 70. that only tells me that you were going 70 moron. honestly, i was shocked, and i remained polite though. maybe he won't even show to court because afterward i was very nice to him and asked him how he could ride in such cold weather.
Old 12-31-07, 02:21 AM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ron_is350
basically, im going to go into the courtroom and say that the officer pulled me over because he was cold and needed to stop for a little break. then they are going to think that it is such a ridiculous statement, and i will then continue to mention that i said that for a reason, and that statement has just as much validity as what the officer has to say. and with that reason no story brought up in court has enough credibility to make me guilty. since it is not guilty until proven innocent, i will ask the judge to consider what i just said.

just for the record, i have a clean slate with no moving violations, ever!

the last ticket i got was a seatbelt violation when i didn't even have my license. i was a passenger in a car. this was when i was in 11th grade

Dude.... you're young, unfortunately, that doesn't work much in your favor. As such, your reasoning shows that it lacks, how to say...reason.

Originally Posted by Allen K

P.S. if the cop really used his speedo to see what speed you are going he is full of the brown stuff.
Unless he has you on radar, or he is pacing you I don't see how his speedo has anything to do with the speed of your car. I can be going 100, but it doesn't mean everyone else is going the same.
And how do you think they pace? lol
Old 12-31-07, 02:57 AM
BlueKush86
Pole Position

doesn't matter how nice you are to a pig. their job is to prosecute you. go with the normal protocol with any speeding ticket. postpone till you cant postpone no more, then see the judge.
Old 12-31-07, 08:39 AM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Ditch the FAKE Gucci fabric you're putting on your nice lexus, pay for the dammm ticket and go to traffic school. If you dont wanna seat in class for 8 hours, i know a perfect place to refer you to for $70 bucks
Old 12-31-07, 08:46 AM
STIG
Lexus Test Driver

I don't think Bald tires can make noise at 40mph turn. I think you were going 70. I know because I rolled on Bald tires now and then. Sorry bro.
Old 12-31-07, 09:01 AM
esucaris1
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ron_is350
basically, im going to go into the courtroom and say that the officer pulled me over because he was cold and needed to stop for a little break. then they are going to think that it is such a ridiculous statement, and i will then continue to mention that i said that for a reason, and that statement has just as much validity as what the officer has to say. and with that reason no story brought up in court has enough credibility to make me guilty. since it is not guilty until proven innocent, i will ask the judge to consider what i just said.

just for the record, i have a clean slate with no moving violations, ever!

the last ticket i got was a seatbelt violation when i didn't even have my license. i was a passenger in a car. this was when i was in 11th grade
I guarantee that on first apearance all the judge will want to hear is guilty or not guilty then set a date for trial as I have PLENTY of courtroom experience...
Old 12-31-07, 09:32 AM
Allen K
-0----0-
Forum Moderator

Received 817 Likes on 571 Posts

Originally Posted by The Godfather
And how do you think they pace? lol
Yeah I misread the distance that Ron was followed by the cop
Old 12-31-07, 09:42 AM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexus GS3
Ditch the FAKE Gucci fabric you're putting on your nice lexus, pay for the dammm ticket and go to traffic school.
Gucci fabric???
FAKE too?
LMAO
Old 12-31-07, 11:34 AM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by BlueKush86
doesn't matter how nice you are to a pig. their job is to prosecute you. go with the normal protocol with any speeding ticket. postpone till you cant postpone no more, then see the judge.
lol nice attitude. Their jobs is to enforce the laws. You break them, you gotta pay the consequences. Sounds like somebody isn't too happy he keeps getting caught lol
Old 12-31-07, 12:33 PM
ULTiMaX99
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i really don't think postponing it will do anything. the cop will get the notice to appear each time. he'll get paid to goto court. even if it's on his day off, he'll get paid overtime. so unless he has a doctor's appt or something that he doesn't want to miss, or just plain doesn't care, then he'd show up. if i was a cop, i'd rather show up to court and sit around for a few hours rather than patrolling the streets.
Old 12-31-07, 12:48 PM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ULTiMaX99
i really don't think postponing it will do anything. the cop will get the notice to appear each time. he'll get paid to goto court. even if it's on his day off, he'll get paid overtime. so unless he has a doctor's appt or something that he doesn't want to miss, or just plain doesn't care, then he'd show up. if i was a cop, i'd rather show up to court and sit around for a few hours rather than patrolling the streets.
ding ding ding!! Exactly! Cops love having to go to court and make hella bank.
Old 12-31-07, 01:00 PM
19psi
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

he's certified to estimate your speed. that's all the court needs. his certification and his estimate of your speed. boom, you get to pay all the fines. it doens't really matter what you say. you're a young person driving an expensive car; in the court's eyes, you have much to learn and they will help you start now, by by making you pay your fines for your speeding ticket.
Old 12-31-07, 03:04 PM
fwynn
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by The Godfather
ding ding ding!! Exactly! Cops love having to go to court and make hella bank.
hence why if u want to fight..

u write a letter.. cops dont get paid overtime to write a letter.. but they DO get paid overtime to show up in Court..

im not saying 100% of the cops WONT write a letter..
im saying that cops would RATHER show up to court and make money than write a letter and not make anything

"Officers usually are called to trial on their days off and receive $200-300 in overtime pay for their brief appearance, enough money to buy him 720 regular donuts or 579 fancy donuts (bear claws, apple fritters, eclairs, etc.). As a result, cops usually make it to court."
-Ticket Assassin

"Many judges choose to favor the officer in open court, to avoid embarrassing him before a crowd of gawking rubes."

yea it goes on

if u CHOOSE to fight in court.. GOOD lucky.. seriously.. hahaha ill be REALLY REALLY surprised if you win... same if u win with the letter (higher chance of winning)

theres examples and everything you need in that site.. just look around.. and read it.. for some information..

Quick Reply: Most Bogus Ticket You Have Ever Heard Of!