CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Todd @ TM Engineering-has anyone heard from him???

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-08, 01:04 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by whoinow
What is Todd's username on clublexus? I would like to contact him here also if possible.
Todd will deliver. He may not answer phone calls or answer emails quickly, but he always delivers. As of now, he is only working with one arm. His other hand is in a cast or something similar. I saw this in person, so i know.

his username here is DoubleWhoosh or something along those lines.
Old 03-20-08, 02:53 PM
camberSC
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm n the same boat, going on a 2 week wait.... I hope he gets better but that is no reaon to leave a customer waiting on parts that have been charged for...

Yesterday I called and a guy answered (didn't sound like Todd), but gave me an attitude... when I asked to go pick up my kit his response was a BIG sigh... "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggghhhhhhhh"..

BTW, AutoCoutureSC, thank you for the responses through PM.
Old 03-20-08, 06:23 PM
whoinow
Driver School Candidate

Well at this point I would like some confirmation that my order has been canceled.

I understand it is very hard to do anything when you are injured, but this again aligns with my statement about a one man show.

I wish him well in his recovery.
Old 03-20-08, 06:46 PM
whoinow
Driver School Candidate

It looks like my stuff shipped out today. Although I ordered struts and springs and there are two packages at 15lbs a piece according to FedEx.

I will post again when I get the items.
Old 03-20-08, 07:39 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

30lbs total sounds reasonable for strut/shocks. And yes, I agree... He should at least hire some kind of secretary for customer service. More reason for him to hire one since he's injured. I have quite a few friends who I recommend going to TM engineering and they all wanted Tein coilovers. i then got b|tched at because they were wondering why I recommended them a place that doesn't even answer phone calls It's a shame that he has no one else to help him.
Old 03-23-08, 07:53 AM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

I think you guys get better service from ebay.
Old 03-23-08, 10:48 AM
LexusIS-TL
Lead Lap

For the people who personally know Todd, good for you. But that doesn't satisfy me. No matter what you say about how good he is and how he's such a stand up guy, service like that will not get me to order from him. I rather go off-site if I have to.

You have to remember that customer satisfaction is ALWAYS #1. I don't care if you're his brother or his best friend in the whole entire world. You can protect him all you want by saying how good he is and all (and I'm sure he is a swell guy if I got to know him too), but business has to come first.

I just had to vent on that. ClubLexus may be a "tight" forum with everyone sticking together, but again, business over leisure/pleasure (or whatever you want to call it) anyday. And from what I've read about his delays and lack of communication, he's not getting any business from me.
Old 03-23-08, 11:58 AM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
For the people who personally know Todd, good for you. But that doesn't satisfy me. No matter what you say about how good he is and how he's such a stand up guy, service like that will not get me to order from him. I rather go off-site if I have to.

You have to remember that customer satisfaction is ALWAYS #1. I don't care if you're his brother or his best friend in the whole entire world. You can protect him all you want by saying how good he is and all (and I'm sure he is a swell guy if I got to know him too), but business has to come first.

I just had to vent on that. ClubLexus may be a "tight" forum with everyone sticking together, but again, business over leisure/pleasure (or whatever you want to call it) anyday. And from what I've read about his delays and lack of communication, he's not getting any business from me.
everyone is more than welcome to shop elsewhere ... and they should...

i go to him because of one reason.. he's the only guy with the know-how and knowledge to get my custom mods done. i have my own mechanic... i have my own parts hook up, but when I need custom things done... he's the only guy i go to.