CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

909 meet?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-08, 09:26 PM
Bdiepp
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 909 meet?

Hey guys,

I'm kinda new to modding, but i was wondering if anyone around the 909 area would be up for a meet this saturday?
I'm not sure of a place, but if anyone has any suggests I'd be helpful. I just want to meet and hangout with some of my fellow CL members

Time would probably be around late afternoonish
Old 02-27-08, 09:34 PM
ton3r
Pole Position

im down if people show
Old 02-27-08, 10:16 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 96 Likes on 88 Posts

saturday im busy but since ur at UCR just PM me and we can figure out a mini meet with a few guys in the area that i know (and a couple more that go to UCR too )
Old 02-27-08, 10:36 PM
HybrdArsto
Driver

UCR...believe it or not...i actually miss that place. Haven't been back since I graduated..not even to pick up my degree. hahaha

Is Jilberto's still around? They have the best carne asada fries!

ps - I'll be down to meet at Victoria Gardens. UCR is kinda far for me. I can't make it this Saturday though, prior engagements.
Old 02-27-08, 11:22 PM
ULTiMaX99
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by HybrdArsto
UCR...believe it or not...i actually miss that place. Haven't been back since I graduated..not even to pick up my degree. hahaha

Is Jilberto's still around? They have the best carne asada fries!

ps - I'll be down to meet at Victoria Gardens. UCR is kinda far for me. I can't make it this Saturday though, prior engagements.
i just paid them to have it mailed to me... it comes certified mail. jilbertos was the shiet when i was there too... and now i heard theres a new 24 hour joint across the street... i forget what it's called but people say it's better? is el castillo still around? hahah
Old 02-28-08, 12:38 AM
DrShoe
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ULTiMaX99
i just paid them to have it mailed to me... it comes certified mail. jilbertos was the shiet when i was there too... and now i heard theres a new 24 hour joint across the street... i forget what it's called but people say it's better? is el castillo still around? hahah
The 24 hr place is Santana's and my roommate loves that place. I'm not big on burritos so I can't really compare the two
Old 02-28-08, 01:56 AM
ULTiMaX99
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DrShoe
The 24 hr place is Santana's and my roommate loves that place. I'm not big on burritos so I can't really compare the two
santanas! there you go. they have other stuff besides burritos... carne asada fries ftw!
Old 02-28-08, 01:16 PM
Bdiepp
Driver

I'm not big on hispanic food but santanas fries kick butt. A UCR mini meet wouldn't be bad
Old 02-28-08, 03:02 PM
autoboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Im down for a meet
Old 02-28-08, 07:03 PM
HybrdArsto
Driver

Originally Posted by ULTiMaX99

Yea...I heard you can pay to have it mailed to you...but at that time, I was still bitter about how much tuition I paid and I refused to give over any more money to the UC system. haha Maybe I'll call them some time to have it mailed now...

El Castillo. LOL old skool. I remember my friends and I rolled by there one day when it wasn't a frat night to go clubbing and there was a line out the door around the side of the building all mexicans guys with cowboy hats.
Old 02-28-08, 11:23 PM
ULTiMaX99
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by HybrdArsto
Yea...I heard you can pay to have it mailed to you...but at that time, I was still bitter about how much tuition I paid and I refused to give over any more money to the UC system. haha Maybe I'll call them some time to have it mailed now...

El Castillo. LOL old skool. I remember my friends and I rolled by there one day when it wasn't a frat night to go clubbing and there was a line out the door around the side of the building all mexicans guys with cowboy hats.
hahah i've seen that but the other way around. couple mexican guys in cowboy boots and hats walked up with a bunch of asian lined up all outside. their face was like wth???
Old 03-05-08, 11:08 AM
Lisa85
Driver

i'm down on weekdays
Old 03-18-08, 01:04 AM
Lisa85
Driver

omg, i want to get some CAF right now at Santanas!!
Old 03-18-08, 09:36 AM
HybrdArsto
Driver

I miss having good mexican food right around the corner. =/
Old 03-18-08, 02:46 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

Those places are okay. It's all about Tony's Mexican Food, next to food for less. Santana's is okay, but not that great, pricey compared to Jilbertos or Los Cochinitos.

Quick Reply: 909 meet?