CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Those Bastards...

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-08, 10:21 AM
PushinLEX
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn that sux man.

405lbs? Damn brotha thats 4 plates on each side!

Dont' worry I had a horrible weekend. Got jumped by some shady *** ****** at the valet at Viking off New Hampshire/Wilshire in Ktown. At least 2 to 1.

Long story so dont ask........................

Hope ya get your car back in shape.
Old 05-05-08, 11:18 AM
aznxenon
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by xxtoobsxx
So due to gas prices me and my girlfriend decide to take her econimical civic out to the clubs. Well i parked my car on the street at la mirage in mission valley. if you have ever been there everyone does this because parking at 2am is the pits and requires a mile hike to get back. Well my car was parked where the cops normally hang out to catch the drunkards. Sometime early morning after the cops left my car and like 3 others were broken into. They smashed my pass window, stole my ipod, tried to pull out my alpine monitor from the center console (good thing its bolted to the chassis) and even took my 1$ in change from my cup holder. Oh yeah and the took all my report papers i am working on for school and threw them around the car. It aggravates me to no extent. I mean i can care less they took my workout ipod nano or my 4 quarters but its the fact someone put their hand on my car and even forcefully entered her. i almost feel as if she was raped ya know. Anyway i just had to vent...so if anyone hears of some punks bragging about how they broke into a car reglardless of whose it was...kick the lil' bastards in the back of the head. Ok well i just had to vent...i hope all ya fellow lexus drivers had a better weekend.

Mark
Dude I feel you Mark. My Integ GS-R got broken into four times, I felt raped four times. So I ended up selling her and picked up a Lexus. And amazingly of the four, three times happened on campus at UCSD!
Old 05-06-08, 09:27 AM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So i got a new window and it only cost me 65$ I ended up going to the all toyo yard, found a bunch of em and had my pick of the liter. The install guy buffed it and everything! I can once again drive my butt to school and work