CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Those Bastards...

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-08, 08:53 PM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry Those Bastards...

So due to gas prices me and my girlfriend decide to take her econimical civic out to the clubs. Well i parked my car on the street at la mirage in mission valley. if you have ever been there everyone does this because parking at 2am is the pits and requires a mile hike to get back. Well my car was parked where the cops normally hang out to catch the drunkards. Sometime early morning after the cops left my car and like 3 others were broken into. They smashed my pass window, stole my ipod, tried to pull out my alpine monitor from the center console (good thing its bolted to the chassis) and even took my 1$ in change from my cup holder. Oh yeah and the took all my report papers i am working on for school and threw them around the car. It aggravates me to no extent. I mean i can care less they took my workout ipod nano or my 4 quarters but its the fact someone put their hand on my car and even forcefully entered her. i almost feel as if she was raped ya know. Anyway i just had to vent...so if anyone hears of some punks bragging about how they broke into a car reglardless of whose it was...kick the lil' bastards in the back of the head. Ok well i just had to vent...i hope all ya fellow lexus drivers had a better weekend.

Mark
Old 05-04-08, 08:55 PM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

Oh yeah on top of that SDPD said "yeah that happens...we will give you a call monday" haha..that topped it off. This isn't my week, still have the leaking water pump and I have a blown 19" which still hasn't come in...
Old 05-04-08, 09:04 PM
Downfall75
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know how you feel. My dad's car was broken into when he was parked at Ballys. His entire work briefcase with his checkbooks and blueprints and all his work was stolen. (It was never recovered). The best lesson you can learn from this is to hide any expensive stuff from plain sight. Whenever I leave my car somewhere, I always make sure I stow away anything expensive or any items that might draw the attention of others. Ipods and stuff are very easy to resell, so make sure that you hide that in your glove box or arm rest or something.
Old 05-04-08, 09:08 PM
gdave
Driver

hey there mark greetings from that other coast anyways i feel ur pain ive gotten **** robed from my house ie not my LS but i know the feeling of its yours and then next thing you know someone has to be an a-hole and rain on your parade. ive made sum enemys throughout my 18 years here and ive made it clear if you touch my car im going to have some fun with you and you know what i mean. again sorry for the loss and bs you had to put up with and cops are the biggest joke on the planet they''ll write you a ticket but when you need, them forget about it.
Old 05-04-08, 09:26 PM
LS_FosHO
Pole Position

sorry to hear that man... it definitely makes you feel violated

hopefully it will turn around soon for you.
Old 05-04-08, 09:29 PM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Poopers.

I hope you get it fixed soon. And get some rest to relax your mind off the situation. (Sh)It happens...
Old 05-04-08, 09:36 PM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

Thanks for the love yall...it have me some great workout anger. I just did a max bench twice of 405 lbs...the only thing good to come of the day! I have the window guy coming tomorrow to replace the window for 140$ installed. Does that sound like a fair price or can it be had cheaper? I just got a call from the police too, they asked if i had a serial number...i replied oh yeah that little sticker serial number...yeah that fell off and he said what about the window...that didn't even warrant a response.
Old 05-04-08, 09:41 PM
Downfall75
Lead Lap

405?! You must be a beast.
Old 05-04-08, 09:50 PM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

haha..not really. Im only 6'4" 260. I am trying to become a beast though! haha...just high calories a lot of protein, a good workout and some punk breaking into your car and you too can do it...hahaha
Old 05-04-08, 10:54 PM
Downfall75
Lead Lap

Man, if they saw you in person, i'm sure they'd think twice..
Old 05-04-08, 11:15 PM
chanh55
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

405 lbs is beast status.
Old 05-04-08, 11:41 PM
eyezack87
Lexus Test Driver

Does being able to jump 400 lbs multiple times count as being a beast? ?? haha

Sorry to hear that all this happened man. It sucks when things like that happen to good people out there. I know its prolly hard to be happy, but at least they didn't steal the car
Old 05-05-08, 06:38 AM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

yeah i am glad they didn't steal the whole car. Although they probably tried...otherwise i would be using the MTS. Then i wouldn't have to worry about gas or traffic...man traffic from my place to sea world everyday sucks!
Old 05-05-08, 07:13 AM
Downfall75
Lead Lap

You work at sea world? Did you hear about the two dolphins colliding in mid-air? It's a shame that one of them died...
Old 05-05-08, 07:22 AM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

Man that sux man. Sorry to hear that. I hope you get everything taken care of.

On a side note, I had a right hand drive Civic type r EK9.
LSturbo, Entire car was converted to CTR including carpet, rear glass, dash, climate control...just everything.
Then I goto a club in LA and when I get back, nothing.

They still haven't found my car, and it's been over 4 years.

Quick Reply: Those Bastards...