CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

anyone ever get audio work done here?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-08, 10:10 PM
pr0digy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone ever get audio work done here?

anyone ever get work done at advanced car creations in Santa Ana,CA? anyone can vouch for their work? any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 11-17-08, 01:00 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use to do business with one of the guys who worked there, who was a hardcore audiophile and also a moderator on various car audio forums as well. He moved away so he no longer works there. I still know the three brothers that own the shop. As far as installs go I don't know any of the current installers but I took my boss's H2 Hummer down there while on the clock to get a pager alarm done.

If you stop by, speak to jose, and tell him that Jerry (me) who is a friend of tuan referred you there. Mention that I was the one with the red lexus coupe

Last edited by xknowonex; 11-17-08 at 01:04 AM.
Old 11-18-08, 10:33 PM
pr0digy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they are not very helpful just got my system put in with them. crappy customer service and they charged me an extra 20 bucks for 1 screw and two terminals for my box. pretty retarded. i would not recommend going there if someone is considering audio work.
Old 11-19-08, 12:09 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by xknowonex
I use to do business with one of the guys who worked there, who was a hardcore audiophile and also a moderator on various car audio forums as well.
Are you talking about Tuan or Shawn? I dont think either one works there any more but the shop haven't been the same lately. I use to drop by there years ago but now it's pretty subpar.

Can't speak of their work though cuz i do my own installation.
Old 11-19-08, 09:58 AM
cbrasian
Lead Lap

just go to http://www.creative-motorsports.com/ they do tons of audio work on supras and do clean work nick is a stand up guy very meticulous on his work
Old 11-19-08, 11:07 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by GSteg
Are you talking about Tuan or Shawn? I dont think either one works there any more but the shop haven't been the same lately. I use to drop by there years ago but now it's pretty subpar.

Can't speak of their work though cuz i do my own installation.
'

Both and none of them work there anymore. I got over the whole car audio scene so I havent talked to either one of them.