CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

cellphone ticket in socal?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-08, 09:17 AM
AM1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sirblinks
now some of you guys are retards. no one said be a wise ***, but you do realize, those who already put your hands on the steering wheel, get ouf of the car, take your hands out of your pocket BEFORE they even ask you to, will make them wonder. your best odds is to sit there, and wait til they ask you a question. no one said be a wise *** you retard. my experience with cops, yes i dislike the ones who just drive around for quotas and pick on stereo types. the cop who pulled me over in OC, let me go cuz he got another call that was MORE important, according to him. and no, if a cop were to be a ***** to me, id bust out my cell phone camera, record it, take it to my lawyer and get as much money as i can. anymore bright ideas? like you said, to get respect, you gotta show respect. just cuz you got a badge, im not going to let some pig humiliate me when i didnt do anything. maybe 4-5 yrs ago, i deserved it. but now, i don't think so.
making fun of people isnt the best thing to do! anyways, i agree about getting out of the car unless the cop asks you to. putting your hand on the steering wheel and turning your domelights on if its late at night is a good thing to do. cops will be cops, just be cool with them and usually they will be cool too. i think cops are a lot better nowadays. some of the older people on this forum might remember a time like say back in the early-mid 90's when jut having your car a bit lower then stock, having clear/modified lights tailights, etc was cause for getting harassed by cops everywhere. anyways i digress.
Old 11-24-08, 09:37 AM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

exactly...let them do their jobs, makes them feel better and you won't run into further problems. but anyways, if you need me to make up an invoice saying you just purchased a bluetooth or headset, let me know. from what my buddy tells me, you can bring that to court and they'll waive your fees.
Old 11-25-08, 08:55 AM
cbrasian
Lead Lap

frankly if your read your posts earlier being smart to a cop is being a wise ***...on a more serious note though you need to grow up and learn to put your attitude in check and you probably won't be harassed as much and by the way insulting and talking trash on the the internet is just like the special olympics it doesn't matter if you win or lose in the end your still a retard so can the attitude

Last edited by cbrasian; 11-25-08 at 09:17 AM.
Old 11-25-08, 09:40 AM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

Yes, being smart to a cop they will be suspicious on why. since when was expressing your opinions about a cop being a wise ***? isn't this why we have these threads? the issue was him getting a ticket, and making him get out of the car and all that other crap. plain and simple, cop felt like a being a jerk. i dont know the guy who got pulled over, but im pretty sure his point was, he was on the phone, it's a ticket, write the ticket and have a good day. not, get out of the car, take your hands out your pocket, oh here's your ticket ok bye. im pretty sure its not part of their procedure to make EVERY person get out of their car cuz they're on the phone. i dont get harrassed by cops anymore, but i have before but like i said, i know i probably deserved it. ive been pulled over, and im fine with cops now, **** i even know a few cops in the city from the stuff ive done and i have no problems with them. LIKE I SAID over and over and over and over, it all depends on the cop who pulls you over. YOU MAY GET JERKOFFS and you may get those who aren't. My attitude is fine and i am grown, im pretty sure im alot more grown than you are, but if you wanna make sure of it, be my guest. and how is my post any worse than yours? last time i checked, this was a forum to express yourself with other members right?

Last edited by sirblinks; 11-25-08 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11-25-08, 06:17 PM
SexyRed
Rookie

Default cell phone

I personally think cell phone fines should be $1000. I get tired of seeing people driving with cell phone glued to their ears.

flame on
Old 11-26-08, 08:23 AM
cbrasian
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SexyRed
I personally think cell phone fines should be $1000. I get tired of seeing people driving with cell phone glued to their ears.

flame on
eh i think they should ban it all together. it doesn't matter if the person is using headset or not the slow idiots that used to be on the phone are now the slow idiots on the headsets so ban it all... thats the easiest solution I mean if the call is that important youi should pull over and park the car if its that important so you can focus on it after all that why we all have voice mail so we can focus on what we're doing and reply back later when we have free time
Old 11-26-08, 09:37 AM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

yep, plus not being able to talk on he phone, i see more people text now..which is irritating as well.
Old 11-26-08, 12:20 PM
suicidesam
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sirblinks
yep, plus not being able to talk on he phone, i see more people text now..which is irritating as well.
don't worry texting is soon to be banned too
Old 11-26-08, 01:05 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

In Hawaii....this proposal didn't pass...so until then...talk and drive all we want.

The only exception is on Military bases here. They instituted this rule long ago...esp after civilian contractors drive on base while talking on the phone...and almost runs over a General. LMAO!!!
Old 11-26-08, 01:51 PM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by suicidesam
don't worry texting is soon to be banned too
i think old people should be required to retake their driving test too! sorry mom and dad ha ha ha but man my parents are HORRIBLE asian drivers!