CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Spotted: SoCal 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-10, 05:57 PM
lexdymndz
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

saw link13's blue first gen GS on the 5 North in Irvine. i was in the black merc GL in the fast lane next to you for a while. you're car is the best looking first gen i've ever seen.

looks like you got on the 5 from the 133, did you go to work today? havent seen you around my work in a while.
Old 04-03-10, 11:17 PM
eggwoll
Lead Lap

Spotted a black ISX50 with Five Axis rims, yellow HID fogs, LED mirrors, exhaust, and redouts at Chipotle in Pasadena tonight around 730PM. We drove next to each other on Foothill until you made a right onto Rosemead. We each gave each other thumbsups. I spotted you again around 11PM u were on Rosemead waiting to make a left onto Broadway. This time I was in my friends BMW 328i with "E90MA" plates. Car sounds good bro
Old 04-04-10, 03:56 AM
jonjon83
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by pocky
LOL!!!! yeah!! How come u didn't say wussup?! I was checking out your paint job. Nice car dude.
i was but by the time i got to the front of the shop u already left; i parked my car in the back...to check on my IS
Old 04-04-10, 11:10 AM
shhhua
Lead Lap

spotted a 2gs, think it was black, lowered on some wheels with hid fogs and drls in victoria gardens around 9:45pm last night.
Old 04-04-10, 10:57 PM
link13
Lead Lap

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by lexdymndz
saw link13's blue first gen GS on the 5 North in Irvine. i was in the black merc GL in the fast lane next to you for a while. you're car is the best looking first gen i've ever seen.

looks like you got on the 5 from the 133, did you go to work today? havent seen you around my work in a while.
Thanks for the kind words. My company closed the Irvine office and moved me to Costa Mesa last August. I got laid off in February and started a new gig in Garden Grove just 2 weeks after being let go. On Saturday, I was heading to Anaheim Ice to watch my friend's son play in a hockey tournament. I remember seeing your IS around Irvine Blvd. and Musick. I like your IS a lot.
Old 04-04-10, 11:05 PM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by blisiono
3/21 @ about 4PM
Spotted a USB IS-F with rear plate "GOT8SPD" on Taylor Ave. in Corona.
Crazy...i haven't been spotted in awhile..
Old 04-05-10, 12:02 AM
zzang
Pole Position

Originally Posted by eggwoll
Spotted a black ISX50 with Five Axis rims, yellow HID fogs, LED mirrors, exhaust, and redouts at Chipotle in Pasadena tonight around 730PM. We drove next to each other on Foothill until you made a right onto Rosemead. We each gave each other thumbsups. I spotted you again around 11PM u were on Rosemead waiting to make a left onto Broadway. This time I was in my friends BMW 328i with "E90MA" plates. Car sounds good bro

That would be me. I saw your car and it made me buy a roof spoiler for some reason lol. Your car is looking good man.
Old 04-05-10, 08:08 AM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by zzang
That would be me. I saw your car and it made me buy a roof spoiler for some reason lol. Your car is looking good man.
I think I've seen you driving around the san gabriel area before-- your car is like my twin (or vice versa!) except I don't have the LED mirrors! I was reading the description of the spotting and thought, "hey that sounds like me, but I wasn't there at that time lol"

If you see a car around the SGV that looks just like yours its probably me
Old 04-05-10, 09:35 AM
eggwoll
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IntegresS
I think I've seen you driving around the san gabriel area before-- your car is like my twin (or vice versa!) except I don't have the LED mirrors! I was reading the description of the spotting and thought, "hey that sounds like me, but I wasn't there at that time lol"

At first I thought it was you! LOL
Old 04-05-10, 09:43 AM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you chinese? Cause I think I saw you once at Yogurtland. We both parked in the lot, I thought your car was (IntegresS), but then I didn't remember Jenn turning into a man.
Old 04-05-10, 11:36 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Are you chinese? Cause I think I saw you once at Yogurtland. We both parked in the lot, I thought your car was (IntegresS), but then I didn't remember Jenn turning into a man.
off subj: Do you have to be a chinese to go to yogurtland now ?? I thought you had to be Koreans... ok.. just messin POCKY !!
Old 04-05-10, 11:39 AM
zzang
Pole Position

That's pretty awesome that I have a car twin lol. You know what that means! A photoshoot lol. If I ever see a car that looks like mine, i'll for sure give you a thumpsup lol.

Yeah, I am Chinese. Lol then that should be me. I always go to Yogurtland. I love their yogurt. I think I saw your car there one time but I didn't want to be a creeper and just go next to your car lol.
Old 04-05-10, 11:40 AM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by eggwoll
At first I thought it was you! LOL
Haha well looks like you've spotted both of us now

ROFL hahahaha freakin pocky! >(^._.^)<
Old 04-05-10, 11:41 AM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

That's pretty awesome that I have a car twin lol. You know what that means! A photoshoot lol. If I ever see a car that looks like mine, i'll for sure give you a thumpsup lol.

Photoshoot time is my favorite time!!! Haha better hurry though, I'm looking to swap out these Five Axis wheels for some Advans by summertime and then I won't be your twin anymore
Old 04-05-10, 11:55 AM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay
off subj: Do you have to be a chinese to go to yogurtland now ?? I thought you had to be Koreans... ok.. just messin POCKY !!
YES YOU DO!!!!! HAHahahhaa!

Yeah, I am Chinese. Lol then that should be me. I always go to Yogurtland. I love their yogurt. I think I saw your car there one time but I didn't want to be a creeper and just go next to your car lol.
Mmmm creeper! LOL. Yeah I remember seeing you then. I was standing behind u in line at Yogurtland w/ my GF. Now I'm the creeper! MUAHAHA!!!!!!

I should make "pocky was here" decals and stick it on every modified Lexus car I see.

ROFL hahahaha freakin pocky! >(^._.^)<
^___________________^******

Quick Reply: Spotted: SoCal 2.0