CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

What's going on with Backyard Creations?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-09, 11:19 PM
radicalrev
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^
in before thread is close
Old 02-14-09, 10:27 AM
link13
Lead Lap

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by dtm996c5
incase you forgot, this thread is about backyard creations (i guess you need to learn to read as well)

insurance company has nothing to do with this other than the fact that joe has stole the money and kept it for himself for months now! i'm not accusing joe of any insurance fraud, but rather he stole the money and still has kept it for himself (is it really that hard for you to get it through your head?)

but in anycase, joe is getting what he is asking for. i have already notified the BBB, and BOAR. of course if he still decides to **** around, there is always an option for me to file lawsuit since everything is documented and traced he is just making it harder on himself.
You are good at being condescending, but you can't write and you need to take an English class.

What you've said about Joe is completely false. He is not a thief. He did not handle the business well when he started having family problems, but he didn't steal your money. 9 posts now, all bashing Backyard and you're first is a copy and paste from some M3 forum.

You have zero credibility.