CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Good Dealership Service in Socal?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-09, 08:06 PM
eric_r_ho
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tustin Lexus will treat your car right..it's the only dealer I trust, namely because they are smaller and I know a tech and service advisor there too..

Originally Posted by blueyoshi
side note: i went to tidy up my interior when i brought the car back home and found a pair of needle nose pliers in the back (not on the leather seats thankfully). i'm sure those aren't mine hah
Hey listen, bring it back to the dealership. If that service advisor is any good he'll appreciate the fact that you came back to deliver the misplaced tool and will most likely take care of you in some manner the next time you come by. That's what I do when people are honest to me and my techs, I'll usually offer a free detail or a nice $75 off the next service so try it out. I mean, it can't hurt.
Old 02-10-09, 10:30 AM
blueyoshi
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ah ok. i'll be sure to swing by and drop it off with them. maybe they'll give me a more reasonable quote for a trunk spoiler install so i don't have to drive all the way to lexus of westminster. their original quote seemed a bit unreasonable...
Old 02-10-09, 04:22 PM
COOLIS
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

I have my car serviced at Toyota but my moms 92 Lexus was bought and serviced at south bay and still is to this day. She has never had a complaint about them. My brother takes his to Jim Falk in Beverly Hills and same goes for him, no complaints. Both seem very good.