CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

San Gabriel shooting

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-09, 11:33 AM
jay@statik
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IntegresS
Haha I have a fixed up integra and the IS...mmmm risky. Haha cops leave me alone though-- a few years ago they gave my car more attention, but nowadays they don't seem to care.
Yea now they don't care about integra. They upgrade their attention to 2GS!! I remember back then it was either civic, integra, Lexus ES, and TL that was mostly getting the attention. Those were banging car

Female driver they don't give much attention to but Asain male driver...boy........
Old 02-13-09, 12:36 PM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jay@statik
Yea now they don't care about integra. They upgrade their attention to 2GS!! I remember back then it was either civic, integra, Lexus ES, and TL that was mostly getting the attention. Those were banging car

Female driver they don't give much attention to but Asain male driver...boy........
Haha I can't argue with that!
Old 02-17-09, 07:26 PM
djyoshi626
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That place used to be called Bobalicious until they closed down and some Vietnamese lady bought the spot and turned it into a coffee shop. Used to go to the high school around the corner and would always hang out at that boba shop. After it got turned into a coffee shop, the lady really regulated who was able to hang out there, after a while nobody from school went there anymore. Don't know who the owner is now but really is tragic for the people caught in the crossfire. Typically, it is not smart to frequent places where shady people hang out at late at night, you don't see this stuff happening at Norm's too often do you?
Old 02-17-09, 08:09 PM
jay@statik
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by djyoshi626
That place used to be called Bobalicious until they closed down and some Vietnamese lady bought the spot and turned it into a coffee shop. Used to go to the high school around the corner and would always hang out at that boba shop. After it got turned into a coffee shop, the lady really regulated who was able to hang out there, after a while nobody from school went there anymore. Don't know who the owner is now but really is tragic for the people caught in the crossfire. Typically, it is not smart to frequent places where shady people hang out at late at night, you don't see this stuff happening at Norm's too often do you?
Bobalicious was a gang hang out, bad place to be back then. That's why Norm's closed down
Old 02-17-09, 10:25 PM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

norms closed down cuz they opened that big *** one in covina.
Old 02-17-09, 10:30 PM
jay@statik
Former Vendor

I know...
Old 02-18-09, 01:22 AM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

their tbone steak and eggs arent as good as they used to be...
Old 02-18-09, 05:55 PM
djyoshi626
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ehh ... Whittier is where its at, great gumbo, all the time! Covina only has it sometimes and even then its not good ... I didn't like the one in SG cause they didn't always have gumbo, and when they did it wasn't that good. Yeah Bobalicious was a gang hangout, but a lot of boba places have those kinds of reputations.