CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

ticket question

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-09, 07:15 PM
bkr300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ticket question

i was pulled over today but the same cop got the guy behind me at the same time. he showed me the lasar but also got the other guy for the same speed.

so can i get out of this because he took 2 cars with only 1 shot?

this is my first ticket but i am still young so that probably does not matter. he also left out a letter in my name

thanks for any help
Old 03-10-09, 07:25 PM
rgarjr
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How did he pull over both of you's?
Old 03-10-09, 08:05 PM
bkr300
Lead Lap

speed trap and he walked into the road and waved us over
Old 03-10-09, 08:44 PM
LEXSTASY
Pole Position

Haha, he cant get both of you with the same gun at the same time. Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Take that fukcer to court, he either got you or he got the other guy? Its possible that he cant even prove whether or not it was you he got with the laser or the other guy and so both tickets should be dismissed. But def take his azz to court and make him pay for that BS. Im sick of hearing about cops, everyday they try to pull off some newer BS they pull out of their azzes. F***in pigs man........
Old 03-10-09, 09:08 PM
john_papa
Pit Crew

heck yeah. take that pigs to court. he cant freaking do that. one time the cop pull me over. told me that its illegal to turn on my foglights at CA when theres no fog.
Old 03-10-09, 11:19 PM
i3urton
Lexus Test Driver

i have a friend that gets alot of tickets and fights almost all of them... what he does is call the station until its his day off... then schedule his court date on those days... he hopefully wont show up... then ur free to go..
Old 03-11-09, 12:12 AM
chris07is
Pole Position

Received 92 Likes on 66 Posts

it happened to me...but he could give me a ticket for speeding coz, i was below the speed limit, but he pulled me over for no front license plate....he pulled the other car for speeding for sure...coz the other car passed me...and yes he had his radar gun pointed then walk in the middle of the road....anyway where did u get pulled over...sounded like LAUREL CANYON AND BRANFORD...THATS A SPEED TRAP!
Old 03-11-09, 08:06 PM
bkr300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by V818RedSC
Haha, he cant get both of you with the same gun at the same time. Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Take that fukcer to court, he either got you or he got the other guy? Its possible that he cant even prove whether or not it was you he got with the laser or the other guy and so both tickets should be dismissed. But def take his azz to court and make him pay for that BS. Im sick of hearing about cops, everyday they try to pull off some newer BS they pull out of their azzes. F***in pigs man........
thats what im hoping for

Originally Posted by john_papa
heck yeah. take that pigs to court. he cant freaking do that. one time the cop pull me over. told me that its illegal to turn on my foglights at CA when theres no fog.
what kind of bs is that? oh and excuse me sir you cant have your lights on when its during the day... its dangerous

Originally Posted by i3urton
i have a friend that gets alot of tickets and fights almost all of them... what he does is call the station until its his day off... then schedule his court date on those days... he hopefully wont show up... then ur free to go..
ill see if i can get it pushed back. do they need a legitemate reason?

Originally Posted by chris07is
it happened to me...but he could give me a ticket for speeding coz, i was below the speed limit, but he pulled me over for no front license plate....he pulled the other car for speeding for sure...coz the other car passed me...and yes he had his radar gun pointed then walk in the middle of the road....anyway where did u get pulled over...sounded like LAUREL CANYON AND BRANFORD...THATS A SPEED TRAP!
this was down in the san diego area