CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

rant! longo lexus

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-09, 12:11 PM
lexus5703
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vistorQ
its funny that you would trust them to do your brakes, fuel rails, or any other thing mech wise on your car but won't let them wash it.....if you let them get away with being lazy about washing how about getting lazy about things that really matter....
no excuses .they should do it ALL...NO matter what day of the week. and if let them slip on it its your BAD.
you seem so angry about this matter.
no i'm jk...you're completely right!!!
Old 05-09-09, 12:23 PM
vistorQ
Pole Position

Talking

Originally Posted by lexus5703
you seem so angry about this matter.
no i'm jk...you're completely right!!!
IM not angry at all... just making a point. dealers get away with anything and we pay alot for our cars. i think we should stand together and demand they stand for what they sell. thats it.
longo is a good dealership sometimes they slip everywhere...
i m never angry . happy
Old 05-09-09, 05:02 PM
lexus5703
Driver

Originally Posted by vistorQ
IM not angry at all... just making a point. dealers get away with anything and we pay alot for our cars. i think we should stand together and demand they stand for what they sell. thats it.
longo is a good dealership sometimes they slip everywhere...
i m never angry . happy
nah i know exactly what you're talking about. when i first bought my car i couldn't believe the lack of everything i was getting. i coulda swore i bought a lexus and not a prius... so after a few complaints and getting VERY picky as to what was going on... i suddenly get the best service ever. it helps that i have a service rep who totally takes care of me now. its great. in fact, i went in today to get some service done and i said no car wash... i got it back washed and i took a walk around it and it was spotless..freakin' great!

granted...we shouldn't have to complain before we get good service...that should be a given considering, like you said, we pay a lot for our cars.
Old 05-09-09, 08:48 PM
silvrdakrt
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by eric_r_ho
No, FIRST of all don't bring your car to a dealership on a Friday for warranty work and expect everything to come out ****. The people that work at dealerships hate that so don't pour all your warranty work on them on a Friday.
I didn't bring it on Friday by choice that is the appointment day they gave me. What **** me off is that I wanted to drive around that day but it look like **** so I spent the rest of the afternoon detailing.
Old 05-09-09, 11:29 PM
Allen K
-0----0-

Received 771 Likes on 539 Posts

I trust them to do the mechanical things right because the people doing those tasks are getting paid a lot more than the ones using a dirty towel to dry off your car.
Old 05-10-09, 02:37 AM
vistorQ
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Allen K
I trust them to do the mechanical things right because the people doing those tasks are getting paid a lot more than the ones using a dirty towel to dry off your car.
paying $$$$ doesn't always = quality... and the car wash is the only thing you can see directly how well tehy do it...if the dealer knows your no non-sense customer then everything will be done right....never settle for less period .