CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

<rant> West End Wheel Alignment - Gardena

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-09, 02:38 PM
i3urton
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just my 2 cents.. from what i read he looks like a busy man. I dont think hes trying to be rude but hes just busy. If you cancel you go to the end of the line. He seems to be Straight to the point. i dont know him but as long as the work is good... who care about customer service.. all i care is my car is taken car of.. straight to the point. The End.
Old 05-14-09, 02:48 PM
Phil888
Lexus Champion

^^^this guy, as a customer i would expect the same attitude from a business person thats working on my car, or else you wont be seeing me around their anymore. its the first impression that makes your business expand with "word of mouth". Its fine he knows our cars but I wanna see some respect. But thats just me.
Old 05-14-09, 02:55 PM
ffpowerLN
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by i3urton
who care about customer service.. all i care is my car is taken car of.. straight to the point. The End.
Wow, I mean...

WOW.

No wonder people think it's all right to treat other people like garbage these days...
Old 05-14-09, 03:34 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

If you cancel you go to the end of the line. He seems to be Straight to the point.
Darrin : sorry I don't have any open schedule for you until next few weeks
me : yes, i know you are full until next few weeks, so I'd like to make an appointment for the next 2-3 weeks also.
Darrin : no, I don't have time for YOU until the next few weeks. You have to buy your cancel appointment (no quite clear on this, but I think he said something like that). Call me again in the next few weeks.
me : oh
He basically asked to make another appointment whenever Darrin is available again (next few weeks?). Darrin didn't do that did he..instead he tried to delay it even further by telling Kevin to call back within a few weeks. Seems like Darrin was trying to 'teach' a lesson but really, he's just losing one potential customer.

Customer Service is everything and even if he's the best, leaving one customer with a sour taste can make a difference. Why do you think TMengineering doesn't have the same customer base that they had a long time ago?
Old 05-14-09, 03:35 PM
lyyca
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

man, i need an alignment soon and I work in Torrance. lol, I dont know who to go now since everyone has given their neg and positive feedback on the popular alignment shops near torrance.
Old 05-14-09, 03:46 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by GSteg
Seems like Darrin was trying to 'teach' a lesson but really, he's just losing one potential customer.

Customer Service is everything and even if he's the best, leaving one customer with a sour taste can make a difference. Why do you think TMengineering doesn't have the same customer base that they had a long time ago?
True story. There's always someone better out there... Im sure he's not THE best. I'm sure there's a hole in the wall that's just as good as what he does.
Old 05-14-09, 03:59 PM
ULTiMaX99
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

not to hijack your thread, kevin, but which firestone does good alignment? i have the lifetime alignment thing at firestone...
Old 05-14-09, 04:02 PM
lexusscturbo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GSteg
He basically asked to make another appointment whenever Darrin is available again (next few weeks?). Darrin didn't do that did he..instead he tried to delay it even further by telling Kevin to call back within a few weeks. Seems like Darrin was trying to 'teach' a lesson but really, he's just losing one potential customer.

Service and Support for customers, charging them for orders when they don't have it in stock and more..but its been beaten around the bush
Old 05-14-09, 04:02 PM
lexusscturbo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ULTiMaX99
not to hijack your thread, kevin, but which firestone does good alignment? i have the lifetime alignment thing at firestone...
I'd say Redondo, Cerritos, and the OC(Westminister)
Old 05-14-09, 05:15 PM
masboy
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

i dont know him but as long as the work is good... who care about customer service.. all i care is my car is taken car of.. straight to the point. The End.
wow....you just completely WOWed me. So if customer service yell at you, you still going to use their service ? really ? you will do that ? I highly doubt it. look what happened w/ Sprint, they lost a lot of customer. look what happened w/ Todd @ TM Engineering, he even got kicked out from vendor list. u know why DELL was #1 back then ? because their cust. service was top notch ! Trust me on this, we actually lost a quite a lot customers in our company store, even though our price is the lowest price on internet, but our customer service is suck, the guy yelled at customer...bunch of times. The sad thing, the office manager / boss feel bad to fire his @$$. Customer service is THAT important.

Originally Posted by ULTiMaX99
Originally Posted by lexusscturbo
I'd say Redondo, Cerritos, and the OC(Westminister)
Zup Darren, Chrispy and Peter_95 went to buena park one (Valley View & orangethorpe). So I probably will go to that place...

Last edited by masboy; 05-14-09 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05-14-09, 05:19 PM
masboy
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by lyyca
man, i need an alignment soon and I work in Torrance. lol, I dont know who to go now since everyone has given their neg and positive feedback on the popular alignment shops near torrance.
lyyca, you still can go to West End as long as you WILL & you CAN come to your appointment time. Just make sure you really CAN come.
Old 05-14-09, 07:18 PM
ffpowerLN
Lexus Champion

I just thought about some funny...

Customer service isn't important?

YOU ARE IN A LEXUS FORUM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!
Old 05-14-09, 08:06 PM
renren7
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Being a customer doesnt mean you can do what ever you want too... just throwing it out there
Old 05-14-09, 08:14 PM
chrispy

Received 79 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by renren7
Being a customer doesnt mean you can do what ever you want too... just throwing it out there
And being a business owner doesn't mean you can treat your customers with no respect.

I'm gonna visit the Firestone on Ball and Magnolia tomorrow and maybe the one on Beach in Buena Park. Those two locations don't complain about lowered cars.
Old 05-14-09, 08:24 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by renren7

Of course you can. After all..you have the money. They need you more than you need them.

And besides, what did Masboy do that was just 'whatever' he wanted to do? It'd be a different story if he was acting like a jackass, but that's clearly not the case.

Quick Reply: <rant> West End Wheel Alignment - Gardena