CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Attn: Calling all fashion designers

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-09, 06:38 PM
Vertex GS3
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attn: Calling all fashion designers

myself and some friends are starting a clothing brand. We want some designs from people out there. If we use it we will pay you for the design. the type of clothes that we are producing is similiar to Crooks and Castle and Foreign Family. Please email me for more details davidnguyen901@gmail.com
Old 05-27-09, 01:08 PM
AM1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

uh few things.....first of all you really should have some area of focus for example undercrown mostly sports stuff (basketball, boxing), seventh letter (graf), robot is the future (robots). without a focus you will get nowhere. also, streetwear is on the way down from how it was a few years ago, unless you can consistently make good designs and have it remain popular it will not last. if you do what a lot of "companies" have done by jumping on whats popular in design trends, it will not last. lastly, there is something big that is going to happen in the industry, i hope it doesnt happen though i think it will, this will change a lot of things.